Nightmares

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet
I don't know why, i watch scary movies, because i just end up with scary nightmares. I don't know how to explain it, but i love to watch horror movies, when I happen to see it on, or exspecialy, with my friends. Anyone else, get nightmares ?

tabby999
nope. sometimes i might have a dream thats related to horror movies i've seen, but not a nightmare. no, stand corrected, when i was a kid i had a nightmare about Freddy Kreuger

papabeard
how old are you, 8 or 9?

Deano
nightmare on elm street part 3 was one of the first horrors i saw and it scared me bad, i coudnt watch it, and i would have nightmares all the time. this was when i was about 7 or 8 when i was really intrigued by horror films

BaronOBeefDip
I don't think I've ever had a nightmare because of watching a horror film. They've made me feel uneasy about taking showers and being home alone, though.

MetalHeart
the last time a horror movie gave me a nightmare i was 5...or 4...

nancy_englund
im on medication that is supposed to stop my nightmares.. no its no hypnocil, and sin't as effective..
nightmares have been an extrem problem of mine throughout life.

beta-wolf_101
I rarely sleep so I don't remember a nightmare.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.