The "Horror Movies I've Not Yet Seen" Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cringe
I have not yet seen

Friday the 13th
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Children of the Corn
The Exorcist(which I will probaly never see)

papabeard
Absurd
Guinea Pig Series
Salo (? is that the correct title)

zombieman
Cannibal Ferox, The Howling sequels (don't really want to though), most of the stephen king adaptation I have avoided like the plague because I don't want them to shatter the images his books have left in my head.

Salo (correct title p.b), is more of an exploitation film than a horror. Probably the most depressing film you will ever see, its difficult to recommend something so horrific, but you should see it because it is a powerful piece of work.

Deano
absurd is pretty decent actually.

i need to see :

last house on the left
salo

papabeard
LHOTL isnt very good.

zombieman
I agree, I'm sure it was shocking back in the day, but times have changed.

papabeard
yeah, LHOTL is boring and rather nasty, im not into that sort of thing, i didnt even care when they got their revenge, its empty and nihilistic (SP?)

papabeard
ANTHROPOPHAGOUS THE BEAST
The Beast in Heat
CANNIBAL APOCALYPSE
CONTAMINATION
FOREST OF FEAR aka Toxic Zombies
The Funhouse - Tobe Hooper

Deano
*looks at papabeard's avy* that woman disturbs me in 'eraserhead'. she gives me nightmares!

Cinemaddiction
Lots. So many low budget craps fests that aren't worth my time, I'll never see them.

shewolf34
You don't want to see Funhouse not only is it low budget it is on of the stupidest movies we have watched, but my husband would not turn it off

ladygrim
Originally posted by Deano
absurd is pretty decent actually.

i need to see :

last house on the left
salo

i have last house the left in my dvd collection and i have no idea where it came from no expression

b-dan
carrie, the orignal puppet master ive only seen the fith one, the howling, an american werewolf in london, candy man, the orignal wish master

Blue_Butterfly
hmm....I've seen quite a bit of horror movies but here are a few I just recently have seen:
Amityville Horror
The Changeling
Children Of The Corn
...and here are the ones I haven't seen...
The Fog
From Hell
28 Days Later
Day of the Dead
Last House on the Left
...I'm sure there are others I haven't seen but I can't think of any more right now.

Myth
Originally posted by Cringe
I have not yet seen

Friday the 13th
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Children of the Corn
The Exorcist(which I will probaly never see)

I recommend you see The Exorcist. It is one of the best unintentionally funny movies ever.

Cringe
Im not gonna see it.lol.All of the demonic stuff freaks me out.I try to stay away from movies that deal with actual heaven and hell stuff.

Myth
Are you speaking religiously? Or do you just simply get scared of demon stuff?

beta-wolf_101
The Hills have Eyes and Wait Until Dark

slayer
Alison's Birthday
Funeral Home
Let's Scare Jessica to Death

dreamkilla10
i would so like to se freddy vs jason 2

BackFire
Honestly, I've seen every horror movie that I really want to see.

But I'm sure I'll stumble across another one in teh future that gets my attention.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.