Batman (with GL ring) vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
Who would win here?
Batman is NOT ALLOWED ANY PREP TIME, but is considered to have trained with the GL ring so that he is proficient with it.

Solidus Snake
read the elseworlds "the nail"

Mindship
Batman with GL ring, IMO, might even beat Superman with GL ring. The batguy is just too good a tactical fighter. Plus, to constantly keep coming up with all kinds of gadgets w/o a ring, this implies a wondrously powerful imagination to use w/ a ring. I venture to say that the Green Bat could do great damage to just about anyone you can think of (and mind you, I am Not a Batman fan).

Batman with GL ring...now that's a concept you can sink your teeth into.

Juntai
Originally posted by Mindship
Batman with GL ring, IMO, might even beat Superman with GL ring. The batguy is just too good a tactical fighter. Plus, to constantly keep coming up with all kinds of gadgets w/o a ring, this implies a wondrously powerful imagination to use w/ a ring. I venture to say that the Green Bat could do great damage to just about anyone you can think of (and mind you, I am Not a Batman fan).

Batman with GL ring...now that's a concept you can sink your teeth into. I'd go with Bats in this fight, if Superman doesn't just speedblitz faster than thought stuff...but if Supe's had the ring too, he'd smash Batman. His willpower is the greatest in the multiverse. This is a proven fact. He also thinks on a whole different level of fast.. and people always forget that even though he's a simple homespun Kansas farmboy, Clark Kent's mental prowess is still beyond most mortal men, as he deals with and even builds Kryptonian tech.

BobbyD
I say that Bats would f*** up Supes pretty bad with a GL ring. He already knows Clark's weaknesses and strengths. He could easily conjure up a Kyrptonian bubble to encase Superman in, and hurl him into space so he doesn't have to witness the death of his friend right in of his face.

Not a good scenario for Supes. Only a speedblitz or well placed heat vision ray to singe off Bruces' finger holding the ring could save him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.