Halloween is evil?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sir Nauj
Ive heard a lot of people say this holiday is evil and that you are worshipping the devil which of course is a lot of crap. If you really look back into the history of halloween the reason people dress up is to scare those evil spirits away and the reason they created jack o lanters is for light and to also scare those evil souls away. I love this holiday and I dont really believe you are worshipping the devil. So what are your thoughts about halloween?

finti
that they who want to celebrate it can, f*uck what others think about it

debbiejo
I love Halloween...one of my favorite holidays, but yes it was taken from druid and other pagan beliefs....At that time, they really felt that the dead or spirits/demons type stuff would come get them, so they had to scare them away...

Though I have heard that some people do sacrifice live things on or near that night...It's considered to be a High Sabbath or something...Peoples pets start missing right before the holiday...some sacrifice people I believe too...That's what read anyway....Heard of a few groups in California and Texas..

goth-taku
This holiday was created before our society current perception of evil was conceived. So technically its not evil. Nd n e ways, what is evil? ppl say so many things are evil. Its like if ppl don't like something they call it evil.

Imperial_Samura
Bah, Christianity has a tendency to say everything derived from the so called "Pagan" religions is false (except for the aspects it assimilated into itself and claimed were it's own). Nothing at all evil about it, just like there is nothing evil about the Mexican festivals of the Dead, or cemeteries or whatever other stuff they go on about.

In fact my Birthday is on All Hallows Eve, and I can vouch that I am not evil. At least not the last time I looked.

Storm
Only some fundamentalist Christian groups consider Halloween a Pagan holiday and may refer to it as "the most evil day of the year".

Sir Nauj
Originally posted by debbiejo
I love Halloween...one of my favorite holidays, but yes it was taken from druid and other pagan beliefs....At that time, they really felt that the dead or spirits/demons type stuff would come get them, so they had to scare them away...

Though I have heard that some people do sacrifice live things on or near that night...It's considered to be a High Sabbath or something...Peoples pets start missing right before the holiday...some sacrifice people I believe too...That's what read anyway....Heard of a few groups in California and Texas..
oh how sad
Originally posted by Storm
Only some fundamentalist Christian groups consider Halloween a Pagan holiday and may refer to it as "the most evil day of the year".
true

Echuu

Yes this is true. There are some satanic groups I have heard about who will purposely get one of their members pregnant just to sacrifice the child on halloween or abduct a homeless person and do the same.

Halloween is what you make it. If you want to have a party or have the kids go trick-or-treating who cares. Let em' have fun.

lilmisskitten
Hallowen is scary confused

debbiejo
^ No it's not....It fun...It's when you really get to mess with peoples heads the most. huh yes

gp christ loves
here we go straight from a christians mouth its not evil it is a holiday originaly from the irish and scotish catholic church the holiday of hollows eve it is a holiday to selibrate the dead and morn it has had other holidays get mixed in and has changed to what we have today wich can have some evil aspects to it in the things that some people do but in all it is not truly evil

Atlantis001
Christian bullshit... its not evil, just those kids who keep asking for candies are evil.

Sir Nauj
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
Hallowen is scary confused
hello smacky stick out tongue
Originally posted by Atlantis001
Christian bullshit... its not evil, just those kids who keep asking for candies are evil.
yes kids can be very selfish and evil

bella mia
Originally posted by Atlantis001

Yes, much of it is propaganda....But the evil kids are real...

BlackC@t

Yes, but since when has christianity been considered 'normal'? erm

Miss_Faye
I love halloween it's the best day ever! Aside from...Thanksgiving and Xmas of course..

But no, its not evil. That's just stupidity coming from narrow minded people that try to suck the fun, enjoyment, and true history out of everything who says it is evil. And all i have to say to them is..BAHS!!!

jlee17xoxo412
yea i like Halloween too and i don't think it's evil

i mean come on, is going around asking for candy bad.
But the real fun is on mischif night.(not that i would do any thing illegal. I'm just to Innocent angel_not

satanicgod666
i think halloween is for what ever u belive if it's for the devil or not and pagan and wicken are light witch's not evil witch's ppl are ****ing stupid do more research

BackFire
Yes, it's evil to give free candy out to children and let them have fun while dressed up like pirates and ghosts.

It really upsets me to know that so many children of this generation are being held back from what would be some of their most cherishable childhood experiences - Halloween trick or treating with friends.

These parents should be ashamed of themselves for letting their bullshit religion stop their children from having good, clean innocent fun.

In short, anyone who believes Halloween in it's current form is evil is an absolute moron, and no, there are no exceptions to this rule.

sonnet
Halloween is celebrated by millions of people as a fun time but it is also known as a time of witches, ghouls and ghosts. As Christians there has always been debate on whether we should celebrate or not. Are we celebrating a evil day?
The origin of H (Halloween) can be traced beack to ancient Ireland and Scotland. On 31 Oct they celebrated the end of summer and was marked by the festival called Samhain which means end of summer. There was much superstition associated with this time of change such as wondering spirits looking for bodies to inhabit. To confuse and frighten the spirits people dressed up in costumes and made loud noises in the streets. Later around the 5th centuary as the Catholic church developed in that area, instead of adding a new day to celebrate they took over Samhain celebration and Nov 1 became All Hallows Eve where the saints of the Catholic church was honored. So it appears that H is a mixture of old Celtic pagan rituals and superstition and early Catholic traditions.The Bible does not say anything about H but it does speak against the occult, witches and paganism in Deut. 18:10-12. It speaks negatively about occultic practises, spirits and witches and condems both the practise and the people involved in it. So can a Christian celebrate H? The answer is yes and no. No if he is knowingly
taking part in occultic or spiritual practices or anything that uplifts the
occult. This is very much going against God's word.
On the other hand there is nothing wrong in dressing up for fun and giving out candy. Because we have freedom in Christ as explained in 1Cor. 10:23-33 we can have some fun with our families without paying homage to pagan or occultic rituals. It is very much like Christmas where Christians on that day celebrate the birth of the Jesus, Son of God. If you as a christian are not comfortable doing this then you should not.

DigiMark007
Whee! I love Halloween. I'm going to be something obscure this year...not sure what. I looked for a Hong Kong Fuey (sic?) costume last year but couldn't find one. Maybe Grape Ape costumes are still around. Hmmm....

We have tons of practices and holidays based upon outdated traditions from various different sources...I see no reason why Halloween is evil unless you make it that way in your mind.

dreamkilla10
no its not halloweens the ****n funeist thing ever u got 2 try it

finti
thye tried a couple of years to make Halloween a happening here in Norway, it doesnt catch on though.......so this year I havent seen a single promotion thing for it at all

debbiejo
Well if you ever visit the US, you must come at Halloween...It's everywhere advertised...set up all kinds of really scary haunted houses to visit tooo....some to scary for me...have to go in and close my eyes going through....and I watch scary movies.....but some of those houses are way tooooooo scary...people touch you...and have chain saws, and through slimy things on you and have strobe lights...and people freekin out in electric chairs....and ..............good stuff.

finti
been there done that

debbiejo
OH....

Is there anything you havent tried?

finti
rob a bank

debbiejo
Well maybe this is a good thing....,,,,,

Impediment
BUMP. I would've made a new thread, but this one came up with my search.

I was shopping yesterday at the mall for my Halloween costume, like I always do, since I go "all out" for my favorite holiday, and I found the cutest little costume of a little witch complete with pointed hat and broom. I figured that this would be the perfect outfit for my daughter so she can have a great first time trick-or-treating. Some arrogant b*tch actually had the nerve to say to me, "You're actually going to dress your child up as a witch?" I said to her, "Yeah. What the hell do you care?" She just looked at me like I was some kind of freak and walked away. What the hell is it with these holier-than-thou idiots who think that Halloween is an evil holiday? And what difference does it make what kind of costume I buy for my own child?

Alliance
I'd just say who cares. Jus as long as you're not degrading your daughter, its clearly your (or your daughters) choice.

DigiMark007
I'm dressing as a pagan god this Halloween. Does that mean I'm going to hell?

confused

wink

Lana
I'm being a demon/wraith/spirit thing...

Seriously, I can't believe people could think Halloween is evil. It is the best, most fun holiday, without exception. You get to dress up, be silly, and get candy! What's so evil about that? It's a day where kids get to have fun, and adults act like kids.

Really, I don't understand how people can think Halloween is evil.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Lana
I'm being a demon/wraith/spirit thing...

Seriously, I can't believe people could think Halloween is evil. It is the best, most fun holiday, without exception. You get to dress up, be silly, and get candy! What's so evil about that? It's a day where kids get to have fun, and adults act like kids.

Really, I don't understand how people can think Halloween is evil.

Some people believe that fun is evil, or is it the other way around? big grin

Regret
Originally posted by Prince Nauj
Ive heard a lot of people say this holiday is evil and that you are worshipping the devil which of course is a lot of crap. If you really look back into the history of halloween the reason people dress up is to scare those evil spirits away and the reason they created jack o lanters is for light and to also scare those evil souls away. I love this holiday and I dont really believe you are worshipping the devil. So what are your thoughts about halloween? Halloween is a date when people wore attire such that would scare away evil spirits, as well as other practices. Today people wear costumes as a means of entertainment and gather candy, other practices, for the most part, haven't been replicated by people not of those faiths. Are either of the two practices, one of which no longer holds any of the belief that the original held, in conflict with the concept of good? I do not believe so, it is good to do things that would turn an evil spirit, and if this is not the intent, it is not wrong to play dress-up.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Sir Nauj
Ive heard a lot of people say this holiday is evil and that you are worshipping the devil which of course is a lot of crap. If you really look back into the history of halloween the reason people dress up is to scare those evil spirits away and the reason they created jack o lanters is for light and to also scare those evil souls away. I love this holiday and I dont really believe you are worshipping the devil. So what are your thoughts about halloween? roll eyes (sarcastic) Crazy Americans STILL don't know shit about Halloween and what it represents. I bet next you'll say it's celebrating the burnings of witches and things like that.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by lord xyz
roll eyes (sarcastic) Crazy Americans STILL don't know shit about Halloween and what it represents. I bet next you'll say it's celebrating the burnings of witches and things like that.

Way to generalize. no expression

P.S. My Thor costume is the sh*t!

lord xyz
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Way to generalize. no expression

P.S. My Thor costume is the sh*t! I'm sorry?

What's the point in having costumes for halloween and shit like that? It's pretty dumb if you ask me.

Shakyamunison
I'm sorry?

What's the point in having costumes for halloween and shit like that? It's pretty dumb if you ask me.

It's a lot of fun to make a great costume and go to a party with all of your friends.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
It's a lot of fun to make a great costume and go to a party with all of your friends. nah, costume parties suck,

Shakyamunison
nah, costume parties suck,

Have you never been to a good one? We bring tents and sleeping bag so we don't have to drive.

lord xyz
Have you never been to a good one? We bring tents and sleeping bag so we don't have to drive. Yeah I've been to a costume party, would've been better without the costumes.

Shakyamunison
Yeah I've been to a costume party, would've been better without the costumes.

Then I am sorry for you, and I will invite you to my party this year. All you have to do is show up in a costume. big grin

Alliance
Lets have a "toptional" party.

DigiMark007

What's the point?! Come on....I get to dress up silly, splice together a costume to look like a badass, and "be in character". With Thor, I can ramble in pseudo-Shakespearean English while wielding the Mighty Mjolnir (the hammer), all while getting steadily drunker at some party. If that isn't a good time, I don't know what is (I'd be fine even without the drunk part....I'm good at creating my own random fun).

The challenge of making a cool costume is half the fun for me...the other half is having a justification to look idiotic and act weird in public.

Kayne Archeron
anyone who thinks Halloween can be just forgotten about is a moron. seriously, so many of us have gotten our best memories from this holiday. anyone who thinks this is a holiday of evil and NOT happiness can bite me

ADarksideJedi
I say halloween is for candy and dressing up!Why think of it as an evil day anyway?Christmas however is a holy day.jm

Alliance
Where I go to school, Halloween is a staple. 80,000 people take to the streets in costume.

ADarksideJedi
Are you one of them?jm

Storm
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I say halloween is for candy and dressing up!Why think of it as an evil day anyway?Christmas however is a holy day.jm
Some feel like because of the origins of the day and the pagan connotation, letting children celebrate Halloween is inviting evil in.

BackFire
Yep, and they're stupid.

Halloween > Christ.

ADarksideJedi
I say they are.It is fun not evil.See yea later it is homework time.jm sad

Lana
What's the point?! Come on....I get to dress up silly, splice together a costume to look like a badass, and "be in character". With Thor, I can ramble in pseudo-Shakespearean English while wielding the Mighty Mjolnir (the hammer), all while getting steadily drunker at some party. If that isn't a good time, I don't know what is (I'd be fine even without the drunk part....I'm good at creating my own random fun).

The challenge of making a cool costume is half the fun for me...the other half is having a justification to look idiotic and act weird in public.

I so want to see pictures of this. And I'm quite peeved that this will be the first year in the past 6 that I haven't made my own costume.

And speaking of people thinking of Halloween being evil...anyone else thinking of that King of the Hill episode that was about that?

Alliance
Are you one of them?jm
Of course.

WrathfulDwarf
Halloween used to be fun when I was kid.

Nowadays...I'm like whatever...

BackFire
It can still be fun.

Dress up and scare trick-or-treaters who come to your door. It's more fun than trick or treating ever was.

Alliance
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Halloween used to be fun when I was kid.

Nowadays...I'm like whatever...
You need to have the social environment to do it in. I thought it was boring too, then I came to college.

WrathfulDwarf
I been to many social enviroments where people dress up in costumes. I however, don't it anymore because I just don't get a kick out of it.

Alliance
ok.

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by BackFire
It can still be fun.

Dress up and scare trick-or-treaters who come to your door. It's more fun than trick or treating ever was.

Yea and you can have some of the candy yourself when you answear the door.JM

Alliance
Or you can just eat it.

ADarksideJedi
That is what I just said.jm

Alliance
No, you had an extra clarifier.

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by Alliance
No, you had an extra clarifier.
You wish I did.jm roll eyes (sarcastic) wink

DigiMark007
I so want to see pictures of this.

Will do. I'll be posting them a few places anyway (there's interested parties in the comics forum as well) but it's likely I'll turn it into a sig soon after that too.

And I'm actually using PS to help with the design of some runes that will be adorning my hammer, so hopefully it turns out well.

wink

Imperial_Samura
Ive heard a lot of people say this holiday is evil and that you are worshipping the devil which of course is a lot of crap. If you really look back into the history of halloween the reason people dress up is to scare those evil spirits away and the reason they created jack o lanters is for light and to also scare those evil souls away. I love this holiday and I dont really believe you are worshipping the devil. So what are your thoughts about halloween?

My Birthday is on Halloween (Australian date anyway) - 31 October.

Of course it isn't really of any significance here - no holiday, no trick or treating, no great myth. Just another day with vague links to founding nations.

Alliance
Thats ok, I know someone born on April Fools day.

Imperial_Samura
Thats ok, I know someone born on April Fools day.

That must be fun (depending on how seriously the people around them take Apil Fools)

Parents: Here's your gift!

Kid: Than... hey, its empty!

Parents: Heheheh. April Fools sucker!

Alliance
laughing

Imperial_Samura
laughing

Is it you?

Alliance
No. My birthday is in my profile.

Imperial_Samura
A Pisces eh?

Alliance
Since when was I born in February?

I'm a true Leo.

Imperial_Samura
Since when was I born in February?

I'm a true Leo.

Since for some reason I mistook your date registed with your birth date. That's what I get for just glancing at the page.

dawsey28
Wasn't Christmas a "Pagan Holiday" also? Something to do with Romans or something?

Storm
Modern Christmas celebrations have little or nothing to do with Jesus. Our modern Christmas is a large number of ancient pagan practices, a few pieces of Christian traditions, and a large number of modern creations which are almost entirely secular in nature, no matter where they got their inspiration from.

Examples of winter festivals that are believed to have influenced Christmas include the pre-Christian festivals of Yule and Saturnalia, and many of the traditions associated with the holiday have origins in these pagan winter celebrations.

DigiMark007
Modern Christmas celebrations have little or nothing to do with Jesus. Our modern Christmas is a large number of ancient pagan practices, a few pieces of Christian traditions, and a large number of modern creations which are almost entirely secular in nature, no matter where they got their inspiration from.

Examples of winter festivals that are believed to have influenced Christmas include the pre-Christian festivals of Yule and Saturnalia, and many of the traditions associated with the holiday have origins in these pagan winter celebrations.

yes

dawsey28
That is what I thought. When are people going start saying "Christmas is an evil holiday." ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah, saying Halloween is an evil holiday is pretty ridiculous.

Alliance
Christmas is evil. Its a pagan tradition. True Christians don't observe the holiday.

debbiejo
Halloween is as evil as Christmas. Both are pagan.......I just worship my daddy.

Shakyamunison
Christmas is evil. Its a pagan tradition. True Christians don't observe the holiday.

When I was a Christian we didn't observe Christmas or any of the other Catholic holidays.

Alliance
laughing Since when is Christmas a Catholic holiday.

Just more proof the Catholics are not True Christians.

debbiejo
When I was a Christian we didn't observe Christmas or any of the other Catholic holidays. yeah cause it's PAGAN

Alliance
Overcompensating for something?

RocasAtoll
Overcompensating for something?

It's 'penis envy'.

debbiejo
Originally posted by RocasAtoll
It's 'penis envy'. no expression No.

Actually I think pagan fests. are quite festive and fun...........though of the devil of course.......yet fun.

Alliance
no expression No.

no expression

RocasAtoll
no expression

Shut up. I had to read Freudian ideas for a class.

Mr. Sandman

You're still kind of off.

It was a celebration of the harvest and a worshipping of the goddess.

debbiejo
To make sure the dead spirits don't visit you...........alas the jack o lantern .....but before that was a gourd.........yep only a gourd.............

Alliance
Originally posted by RocasAtoll
Shut up. I had to read Freudian ideas for a class.

Freud is an ignorant overblown pervert.

debbiejo
Freud is an ignorant overblown pervert. Well he might be right if you can associate a pumpkin with a penis................ laughing out loud

Shakyamunison
laughing Since when is Christmas a Catholic holiday.

Just more proof the Catholics are not True Christians.

That type of Christian is very radical and even dangerous. They would love Chick Tracks.

Mr. Sandman
That type of Christian is very radical and even dangerous. They would love Chick Tracks.

I love Chick Tracks and I'm not even Christian.

They're the funniest things I've ever read.

debbiejo
They have one for Halloween..............I've read it.

RocasAtoll
Freud is an ignorant overblown pervert.

yes

He saves some face though with his self-defensive mechanism ideas.

Alliance
Not enough face.

Jim Reaper
Ive heard a lot of people say this holiday is evil and that you are worshipping the devil

Do they happen to be involved with the church?

Alliance
If they believe in the devil, its likely.

debbiejo
No, it's not worshipping the devil. It is derived from people trying to keep the spirits of the dead out of your house by dressing scary and carving gourds (well pumpkins today)to try to scare them away....Though some places did do sacrifices to try to appease the dead spirits.

Shakyamunison
There is no such thing s the devil.

Alliance
Allegedly. no expression

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by sonnet
Halloween is celebrated by millions of people as a fun time but it is also known as a time of witches, ghouls and ghosts. As Christians there has always been debate on whether we should celebrate or not. Are we celebrating a evil day?
The origin of H (Halloween) can be traced beack to ancient Ireland and Scotland. On 31 Oct they celebrated the end of summer and was marked by the festival called Samhain which means end of summer. There was much superstition associated with this time of change such as wondering spirits looking for bodies to inhabit. To confuse and frighten the spirits people dressed up in costumes and made loud noises in the streets. Later around the 5th centuary as the Catholic church developed in that area, instead of adding a new day to celebrate they took over Samhain celebration and Nov 1 became All Hallows Eve where the saints of the Catholic church was honored. So it appears that H is a mixture of old Celtic pagan rituals and superstition and early Catholic traditions.The Bible does not say anything about H but it does speak against the occult, witches and paganism in Deut. 18:10-12. It speaks negatively about occultic practises, spirits and witches and condems both the practise and the people involved in it. So can a Christian celebrate H? The answer is yes and no. No if he is knowingly
taking part in occultic or spiritual practices or anything that uplifts the
occult. This is very much going against God's word.
On the other hand there is nothing wrong in dressing up for fun and giving out candy. Because we have freedom in Christ as explained in 1Cor. 10:23-33 we can have some fun with our families without paying homage to pagan or occultic rituals. It is very much like Christmas where Christians on that day celebrate the birth of the Jesus, Son of God. If you as a christian are not comfortable doing this then you should not.

Proverbs 25:11
A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold In settings of silver.

This post is historically and Biblically sound and accurate. I agree with it concerning the history of Halloween as it relates to believers and unbelievers.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by JesusIsAlive
Proverbs 25:11
A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold In settings of silver.

This post is historically and Biblically sound and accurate. I agree with it concerning the history of Halloween as it relates to believers and unbelievers.

Are you saying the believer have a different reality?

ADarksideJedi
That is alot of bible verses I never seened.jm

Alliance
You don't seened much do you?

Shakyamunison
That is alot of bible verses I never seened.jm

You should read the ones that say woman should not talk in Church.

Alliance
Or do much of anything...

Shakyamunison
Or do much of anything...

Cover their heads.

Alliance
can't menstrate around their family.

Shakyamunison
can't menstrate around their family.

No touching an unclean woman. eek!

Alliance
But touch all the clean women you want.

Lana
Will do. I'll be posting them a few places anyway (there's interested parties in the comics forum as well) but it's likely I'll turn it into a sig soon after that too.

And I'm actually using PS to help with the design of some runes that will be adorning my hammer, so hopefully it turns out well.

wink

Sweet...can't wait to see stick out tongue

To make sure the dead spirits don't visit you...........alas the jack o lantern .....but before that was a gourd.........yep only a gourd.............

...debbie? A pumpkin is a gourd. Just a really big one.

But touch all the clean women you want.

Hey, no tempting me stick out tongue

FeceMan
Halloween isn't evil.

The end.

Alliance
Thanks for solving that for me smile

debbiejo
But touch all the clean women you want. laughing out loud

I thought it was a squash..... confused

Imperial_Samura
...debbie? A pumpkin is a gourd. Just a really big one.

One might even say it is "Gourd Almighty"...

Yes, I pray daily to Almighty Gourd.

Kayne Archeron
praise be to the Gourd!

Alliance
Gourds, Pumpkins and Squash are all different terms for various groups of the cucurbit family, or Cucurbitaceae. Melons and cucumbers are also a part of this family.

debbiejo
Can someone give some reference that Halloween is of the devil......because as I know it was only a pagan holiday to keep the spirits of the dead out of their house.....Oh and Mexico loves this day and they have the "Day of the Dead"...big fest.........cool

lil bitchiness
Does anyone actually believe its of the Devil anymore?

One would think that Halloween is a pagan holiday would be universaly known now...? Maybe not...

Imperial_Samura
Can someone give some reference that Halloween is of the devil......because as I know it was only a pagan holiday to keep the spirits of the dead out of their house.....Oh and Mexico loves this day and they have the "Day of the Dead"...big fest.........cool

The day of the dead is a remarkable festival. I think it is great the way in which it deals with the departed.

As for Halloween - don't hope to hard because such references wouldn't exist except in Christian works of dubious legitimacy.

Halloween - not evil or devilish.

lord xyz
Can someone give some reference that Halloween is of the devil......because as I know it was only a pagan holiday to keep the spirits of the dead out of their house.....Oh and Mexico loves this day and they have the "Day of the Dead"...big fest.........cool Good to know that atleast some people know the origin of halloween. Or rather, some of it.

redcaped
What's past is past, not to our eyes anymore. We know and believe but we act differently.

debbiejo
What if someone is born on Halloween.......and has red hair.. angel

Charmed_Phoebe
What if someone is born on Halloween.......and has red hair.. angel

hey! Debbie, sshhh they'll know my secret!!!

big grin yep, I was born on Halloween and I have red hair! but, as deb will tell ya I am completely innocent! angel whistle

debbiejo
Originally posted by Charmed_Phoebe
hey! Debbie, sshhh they'll know my secret!!!

big grin yep, I was born on Halloween and I have red hair! but, as deb will tell ya I am completely innocent! angel whistle Innocent........ laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

edit...........her stomach is totally possessed!! I've heard it.....It talks.

Charmed_Phoebe
Innocent........ laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

angel_not sure I am debbie.....lol what would ever give you a reason that I'm not? hehe.

haha, whats wrong with knowing how to make your tummy growl? hehe.

debbiejo
The evil talking stomach.......yep

Charmed_Phoebe
The evil talking stomach.......yep

big grin its not evil....its just like the radio....warning you that the floor is going to eat you!! watch out debbie, drinking is bad..... smokin' cheers

debbiejo
wine <-- Too many of those will make the radio warn you too about the floor.. eek!

Charmed_Phoebe
drunk <<<< debbie and her friend before the radio warned them!

stretcher <<<<<< me after the dvd player wouldn't let me sleep!

debbiejo
Originally posted by Charmed_Phoebe
drunk <<<< debbie and her friend before the radio warned them!

stretcher <<<<<< me after the dvd player wouldn't let me sleep! Yep..... angel

Alliance
That woman is going to die.

Charmed_Phoebe
wow, yea she is! I would die off one hit!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.