powerpuff girls vs monkey (from dexter)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

jgiant
Monkey wins.

GalacticStorm
Powerpuff girls!!

jgiant
Monkey is so much more powerful than those girls, he powered the robot that beat a godzilla like creature...

Creshosk
Originally posted by jgiant
Monkey is so much more powerful than those girls, he powered the robot that beat a godzilla like creature... And the girls beat godzilla like monsters all the time, barehanded. wink

Though in character Bubbles might not be a factor here, as she probably could bring herself to fight monkey.

Oh and PPG's is a DC comic. smile

http://www.mondomags.com/magcom/covers/0/06/286/0062867_l.gif

jgiant
Originally posted by Creshosk
And the girls beat godzilla like monsters all the time, barehanded. wink

Though in character Bubbles might not be a factor here, as she probably could bring herself to fight monkey.

i knew someone would say that but this creature to out all of dexters world of heros, ppg's couldn't have taken this guy down....How about that one time where they had to have prof. make a robot to fight a monster, just like that...

King KAM
your all idiots, Dial M for Monkey fool!!!! and stop taking my threads!!!!, but monkey is the mightiest of all earth heros, when the PPGs were defeated by the great Rasslor, Monkey was the only person tha got him to spare earth.

Cosmic Cube

No wonder they're so "superman-like"

They'd murder Monkey.

King KAM
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
No wonder they're so "superman-like"

They'd murder Monkey.
monkey is cosmic

Creshosk
i knew someone would say that but this creature to out all of dexters world of heros, ppg's couldn't have taken this guy down....How about that one time where they had to have prof. make a robot to fight a monster, just like that... Dexter's heroes are like Marvel heros, the ppgs are like Dc's heros.

On the one hand you have "thor", "Captain america" and "hulk" and on the other you have the ppg that greatly outclassed all of the dexter heros.

Blossom outshined Captain Glory in the metor thing, Bubbles out raced E-Male, and I don't remember who it was that Buttercup outmuscled.

Originally posted by King KAM
your all idiots, Dial M for Monkey fool!!!! and stop taking my threads!!!!, but monkey is the mightiest of all earth heros, when the PPGs were defeated by the great Rasslor, Monkey was the only person tha got him to spare earth. By being weak, and discardrd.

grey fox
Monkey beat a silver-surfer clone. Therefore monkey owns the girls.

Creshosk
monkey is cosmic M's stats still pale in comparison to the PPG's who are stronger, faster, and have more powers at their disposal.

Cosmic Cube
monkey is cosmic So what? stick out tongue

King KAM
Dexter's heroes are like Marvel heros, the ppgs are like Dc's heros.

On the one hand you have "thor", "Captain america" and "hulk" and on the other you have the ppg that greatly outclassed all of the dexter heros.

Blossom outshined Captain Glory in the metor thing, Bubbles out raced E-Male, and I don't remember who it was that Buttercup outmuscled.

By being weak, and discardrd.
it doesnt matter, monkey is cosmic he contains enough energy to destroy all 3 ppgs, HE is the back up that super-heros call.

Creshosk
Originally posted by grey fox
Monkey beat a silver-surfer clone. Therefore monkey owns the girls. The PPG's beat the Silver Spooner in "Member's only" smile

Orestes

That doesn't matter. As I discovered with Darkwing Duck and Kim Possible, a comic can be a comic and still not be a comic if a moderator arbitrarily decides that the comic that is, in fact, a comic isn't actually a comic after all. You know, despite the fact that it's a comic.

Or maybe it's not comic enough.

I dunno. wink

But as for this fight, any one of the PP girls would be at least a solid match for Monkey, imo. All three together will beat him easily.

Cosmic Cube
The PPG's beat the Silver Spooner in "Member's only" smile

eek!

laughing

King KAM
Originally posted by Orestes
That doesn't matter. As I discovered with Darkwing Duck and Kim Possible, a comic can be a comic and still not be a comic if a moderator arbitrarily decides that the comic that is, in fact, a comic isn't actually a comic after all. You know, despite the fact that it's a comic.

Or maybe it's not comic enough.

I dunno. wink

But as for this fight, any one of the PP girls would be at least a solid match for Monkey, imo. All three together will beat him easily.
monkey is earth's mightiest warrior, and i think Rasslor would own Champion

grey fox
It was a lame ass Captain Britain rip off . Seriously he friggin lifted a large chunk of rock over his head and when under pressure shouted (wait for it) 'CHIM-CHIMMINY CHEERRO '

King KAM
rasslor rules

jgiant
rasslor? go talk about him in those other threads, this is monkey/powerpuff girls territory...

Creshosk
Originally posted by grey fox
It was a lame ass Captain Britain rip off . Seriously he friggin lifted a large chunk of rock over his head and when under pressure shouted (wait for it) 'CHIM-CHIMMINY CHEERRO ' Ah, Big Ben.

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
eek!

laughing Yeah, it sounded very very wrong. . it's one of those things that's in there for the adults to find funny, that would go right over the heads of the little kids.

Much like in "the Boys are Back in Town" when the RRB were kissed they grew larger, and when humiliated they grew smaller. . . shifty

jgiant
I wonder if ppg can beat rasslor...no way in hell...

Creshosk
I wonder if ppg can beat rasslor...no way in hell... Technically neither did Monkey. stick out tongue

jgiant
That is why he is irrelevent here...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.