Mr. Sinister vs. SPIDERman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jgiant
Who takes this all out bloodlust battle, w/o prep...happens in the savage land biches...

Mainstream
Originally posted by jgiant
Who takes this all out bloodlust battle, w/o prep...happens in the savage land biches...

Mr. Sinister with ease.

Smaxxer
You have something against Spider-Man ?

Mainstream
I'm going to miss Spiderman after this "Sinister encounter"

jgiant
(auto quote)
True, but i sense the spiderman fanboys...

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by Mainstream
Mr. Sinister with ease.
True, but i sense the spiderman fanboys...

I'm a Spidey fanboy and even I can't say Spidey wins.

Arahan
you confound the spidey fans with the wolverine fans.

Even me as Spidey fan admit that Sinister wins.

Sparkz
What are you talking about SPIDER-MAN WINS, he outclasses him in...well he's better at...awwww nuts sad

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Mainstream
Mr. Sinister with ease.
True, but i sense the spiderman fanboys... Who are these "fanboys" I never see around?

The only ones are the wolverine fanboys, I think twister has put bad messages into your head.

jgiant
THis may be true but there are alot of people that think spidey can take storm...

jgiant
Sipderman fans though are not fanboys, i might have spoke to soon...

Sparkz
THis may be true but there are alot of people that think spidey can take storm...

Yeah but spidey has an okish shot at storm, its when you see people who think he can take magneto is when you get worried.

jgiant
True...

jplatinum
you must not like spiderman cause you placed the battle in the one place where his powers don't work.

?Hell, you might as well just had superman hold him down and let sinister put a gun to his head, man.

jgiant
spiderman, that little punk, boy would i like to smack that kid...

Hit_and_Miss
Did twister tell you to start this thread???

jgiant
Sadly no, in actuality i though spidey might have a chance, very small but i have seen the light...i thought someone might be able to give me a good explination to why spidey would win...but i have no animosity towards spidey, forgive me for this thread having a bad week...

Droopy
Mr Sinister

long pig
Well, Spiderman can dodge EVERYTHING.

It's his superpower, he dodges things before they have ever even been thought to be thrown at him. He dodges faster than light.

And that's only when he holds back, when he goes all out, he's Superman level.

Cosmic Spiderman is just normal spiderman but in bloodlust.

Orestes
Originally posted by long pig
Well, Spiderman can dodge EVERYTHING.

It's his superpower, he dodges things before they have ever even been thought to be thrown at him. He dodges faster than light.

And that's only when he holds back, when he goes all out, he's Superman level.

Cosmic Spiderman is just normal spiderman but in bloodlust.

This is true. I HAVE heard recently that Spider-Man can even move fast enough to dodge lightning and is so strong that he can cling to walls in tornado-force winds, as well as so durable that being battered against walls or hit by debris in tornado-force winds (which of course is at least as bad as being hit by bullets) won't even phase him.

I guess based on all of that, I have to vote for Spider-Man here. It's the only reasonable choice.

Tha C-Master
THis may be true but there are alot of people that think spidey can take storm... Noone said that, they were talking about the aspects of him being only affected by the cold.Reading is fundamental/

I challenge any person to find these quotes of him dodging whirlwinds and such, but of course, its not going to happen.

long pig
Spiderman gets overrated as much as Wolverine in my eyes, the only difference between the two is Spiderman's fanboyism is so common that it's the norm.

It's just so widely accepted that it never gets questioned by anyone.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by long pig
Spiderman gets overrated as much as Wolverine in my eyes, the only difference between the two is Spiderman's fanboyism is so common that it's the norm.

It's just so widely accepted that it never gets questioned by anyone.
I'd doubt that, I'd look closer at the forum.

I'm just saying don't say we said something, because guys like me and nat were working hard trying to make a point, and certain people are changing our arguments.

sbo
Sinister wins easily. What could spidey possibly do to him, the guy can take just about anything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.