sora bulq vs. saese tinn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mace=badass
sora was the weequay jedi who helped windu form vaapad
tinn was cool
who wins

DrDoom101
vaapad

Se7in
Sora Bulq.

Admiral Akbar
Sora... duh!?

DarthMaul9123
this thread is obviosly going to sora he help form mace's sword tenique AKA vaapad which he used on sids to nearly defeat him

Admiral Akbar
True but that does not make Sora stronger... just because he helped mace with his form.

DarthMaul9123
true because mace probably perfected it

Admiral Akbar
And mace defeated him.

Darth_Glentract
Sora. Tiin was a fighter pilot. Sora also did know Vapaad, which will be FAR more effective than if he knew, say Shii Cho.

ReverendMakashi
Tiin has strong telepathic abilities acording to SW.com so I guess Saesee Tiin takes this...

Darth Avis
telepathic powrs? big whoop! Sora is really strong and knows vappad. He wins

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by ReverendMakashi
Tiin has strong telepathic abilities acording to SW.com so I guess Saesee Tiin takes this...

He can detect thoughts. He's no Xavier.

darthsith19
This thread is riduculous. Sora Bulq is strong. very strong. He helped Mace creat Vaapad. He may even be stronger than Asajj Ventress. One of the strongest PT Force-users. Saesee Tiin was made out to be a fool in ROTS. He wouldnn't stand a chance against Bulq. Well, okay, he'd parry a few swings, but it'd be over pretty quickly.

Se7in
Why does everyone (by everyone I mean many) think telepathic abilities equal victory? Every or most Jedi can use telepathic abilities i.e. Mind trick.

Illustrious
Telepathic abilities? Generally knowing your about to get pwned in 2 picoseconds doesn't help you from preventing it. It sure didn't help him against Palps, didi t?

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Darth Faunus

Served him well when he fought Sidious(sarcasm) wink

ReverendMakashi
Originally posted by Darth Faunus

True that. I still feel that Tiin takes this, Bolq helped Mace devolope Vaapad. He didn't master it, it mastered him. My theory to why Tiin was killed so quickly by Sidious, was that scream that he let out during the triple flip. Could that have been a Force Scream? If so WTF does a Force Scream do?

Darth_Glentract
It hurts oponents. It may have been a force scream, but he still wasted him. I personally think that he clouded their minds and the Jedi Masters had spent their entire lives fighting with the force. Unable to see him, they might as well have been untrained. It appears Palpatine didn't cloud the Darkside though, allowing Mace to still see him since his power comes from the Dark Side when using Vapaad.

So....what does Sidious killing him have to do with Tiin being good?

Admiral Akbar
Exactly..

DarthMaul9123
if count dooku went through all the trouble he went through just to find sora bulq in the first place he's got to be really good

ReverendMakashi
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
It hurts oponents. It may have been a force scream, but he still wasted him. I personally think that he clouded their minds and the Jedi Masters had spent their entire lives fighting with the force. Unable to see him, they might as well have been untrained. It appears Palpatine didn't cloud the Darkside though, allowing Mace to still see him since his power comes from the Dark Side when using Vapaad.

So....what does Sidious killing him have to do with Tiin being good?

I'm saying that Tiin might have been able to react faster. I don't think he's in the same league but he is severly underated.

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Served him well when he fought Sidious(sarcasm) wink

Which was my point. . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.