Wonder Woman vs......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
Can all of these people put Diana in her place?.........

Batman, Spiderman, Capt. America, Daredevil, The Punisher, Nick Fury, Bullseye, Elektra, Storm, Black Panther, Deadpool, Cyclops, Wolverine, Gambit and Hawkeye.

I'm suspecting she will take this cesspool and mop it up.

brainchild81
She'd kick their a$$es. But @the end of the day she'd still suck.

Cosmic Cube
What the f**k? Wonder Woman would kill these guys. All of them have human oof slightly superhuman strength and durability. The strongest guy on that team is Spiderman, and even he would get his ass severely handed to him by Wonder Woman.

BobbyD
Ha!...that's great, Brainchild. laughing

But, I'm curious....why the disappointment with WW?

Cosmic Cube
Woman-hater. sad

King KAM
ahem.....

roughrider
All together? Slim chance; Storm did once take Diana out with a lightning bolt wink ( yes I know - popularity) But one-on-one I would say no. But Hawkeye's pulled from freaky stuff; once knocked out She-Hulk with an arrow...that little bugger just MIGHT do something!

grey fox
Nah , i just hate wonder woman becuase of her femi-naziisms

BobbyD
Wow...tough crowd in this thread.

DarkCrawler
OK.

She flies with top speed and grabs Wolverine (Who has his claws extended 99% of time) and throws him at Storm with accuracy that has been honed during the thousands of years she has lived. Storm MIGHT make pressure dome, or something other crap, but I would like to see a thing that stops VERY sharp adamantium claws coming at Mach 5. Meanwhile, Gambit is trying to throw her with his cards. Wonder Woman catches them (Bullseye style) and throws them at Nick Fury, The Punisher, Elektra and Daredevil, effectively taking them out. She kills Captain America with an simple punch and takes his shield, deflecting the blasts of Cyclops towards Batman, and killing him. Only Black Panther, Spider-Man, Wolverine (Healed), Hawkeye, Deadpool and Bullseye are left.

Bullseye tries to hit her, but she either dodges them or deflects them with her bracelets/shield. She throws the shield at Bullseye, exploding his head. She grabs the arrows of Hawkeye from air and throws them back to him, killing him. She rips Cyclops's head away, and uses it as ranged weapon, opening and closing the visor, taking out Spider-Man. Then she also dismembers Deadpool. Only Wolverine is left. She will beat him to death with Captain America's shield.

stick out tongue

BobbyD
DarkCrawler!!!! That was excellent, realistic and funny!! smile

grey fox
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
OK.

She flies with top speed and grabs Wolverine (Who has his claws extended 99% of time) and throws him at Storm with accuracy that has been honed during the thousands of years she has lived. Storm MIGHT make pressure dome, or something other crap, but I would like to see a thing that stops VERY sharp adamantium claws coming at Mach 5. Meanwhile, Gambit is trying to throw her with his cards. Wonder Woman catches them (Bullseye style) and throws them at Nick Fury, The Punisher, Elektra and Daredevil, effectively taking them out. She kills Captain America with an simple punch and takes his shield, deflecting the blasts of Cyclops towards Batman, and killing him. Only Black Panther, Spider-Man, Wolverine (Healed), Hawkeye, Deadpool and Bullseye are left.

Bullseye tries to hit her, but she either dodges them or deflects them with her bracelets/shield. She throws the shield at Bullseye, exploding his head. She grabs the arrows of Hawkeye from air and throws them back to him, killing him. She rips Cyclops's head away, and uses it as ranged weapon, opening and closing the visor, taking out Spider-Man. Then she also dismembers Deadpool. Only Wolverine is left. She will beat him to death with Captain America's shield.

stick out tongue

That would make a cool comic. Though chumping marvel characters could be to 'over the line' for wonder woman.

Juntai
Originally posted by grey fox
That would make a cool comic. I think lame but realistic given the abilities.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by BobbyD
DarkCrawler!!!! That was excellent, realistic and funny!! smile

Thanks. smile

brainchild81
Ha!...that's great, Brainchild. laughing

But, I'm curious....why the disappointment with WW? She just bores the hell outta me. How many people w/flight, speed and invulnerability do you need on one team. As a kid, I used to watch the old JL cartoons. I've even noticed the invisible jet on the new show(which is still the best animated series on TV today) You can fly. Why the f**k do you need an invisible jet? How do you find it? Magic lasso? She's nice to look @(Costume still sux. She should dress a bit more like JLU Powergirl, the Supergirl clone), but she's really boring and overpowered to me. She couldn't be cornier IMO. Well, maybe if she put on a cape.Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Woman-hater. sad I love women who don't bore me

BobbyD
I hear ya', Brainchild. But WW is still hot though.

BobbyD
Roughrider, you think WW has the odds stacked against her, uh?

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by brainchild81
She just bores the hell outta me. How many people w/flight, speed and invulnerability do you need on one team. As a kid, I used to watch the old JL cartoons. I've even noticed the invisible jet on the new show(which is still the best animated series on TV today) You can fly. Why the f**k do you need an invisible jet? How do you find it? Magic lasso? She's nice to look @(Costume still sux. She should dress a bit more like JLU Powergirl, the Supergirl clone), but she's really boring and overpowered to me. She couldn't be cornier IMO. Well, maybe if she put on a cape. I love women who don't bore me

I'm just the opposite. I prefer powerful characters to boring ones like Batman, Captain America, Spiderman, Daredevil, Wolverine. WonderWoman rocks, and she'd clean house with this group.

brainchild81
I hear ya', Brainchild. But WW is still hot though. No doubt. But there are much hotter heroines out there.(like Powergirl)

Tha C-Master

Batman, Spiderman, Capt. America, Daredevil, The Punisher, Nick Fury, Bullseye, Elektra, Storm, Black Panther, Deadpool, Cyclops, Wolverine, Gambit and Hawkeye.

This was done before haha, some people bet the chance on wolverine stabbing her.

Where's Draco?

brainchild81
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
I'm just the opposite. I prefer powerful characters to boring ones like Batman, Captain America, Spiderman, Daredevil, Wolverine. WonderWoman rocks, and she'd clean house with this group. She would. We agree on that. But ALL of the characters you've listed are waaaay more interesting than her. Don't be crazy.

roughrider
Roughrider, you think WW has the odds stacked against her, uh?

No - I meant all together, the group has a slim chance, not her. She could take them all, I think.

BobbyD
Hmm, maybe I should throw more victims into the mix to see what her limits are.

Orestes
None of these characters, with the possible slim-chance exception of Storm, has ANY chance without one-sided prep.

The Punisher, Black Panther, Nick Fury and Elektra might have a chance with one-sided prep-time. And before you say I'm nuts, let me remind you that a high-powered rifle gave WW a concussion. It would not be outside of the realm of possibility for the Punisher with one-sided prep to dump a flashbang ... or a smoke grenade while using infrared goggles to see her heat signature through the smoke ... and unload on her with a high-caliber machine gun. Blinded, she probably wouldn't be able to deflect the shots and would get pummeled into unconsciousness, followed by death. Similarly, the other characters in this bunch might come up with something like that ... ESPECIALLY Black Panther, whose technology is just bizarre.

Deadpool will never, ever kill her, but then, she'll never, ever permanently kill him, either. Maybe she'll wrap him up in her lasso, and he'll truthfully confess that he's enjoying the view. Hilarity ensues. stick out tongue

EsteemedLeader
Batman can beat her by himself.
Cap can beat her by himself.
Black Panther can beat her by himself.

And next time, don't try to glorify a herald level character by putting them up against street levelers no2

Orestes
Only with one-sided prep-time.

Sadly, that's probably how they'd write it. The Cap Factor strikes again! roll eyes (sarcastic)

One-sided prep-time only. wink

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Orestes
Only with one-sided prep-time.

Sadly, that's probably how they'd write it. The Cap Factor strikes again! roll eyes (sarcastic)

One-sided prep-time only. wink

I meant with prep. I think it's only logical to assume that a 'prep character' should get prep. And Cap doesn't have a 'Cap Factor', he's just that damn good.happy

Orestes
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
I meant with prep. I think it's only logical to assume that a 'prep character' should get prep. And Cap doesn't have a 'Cap Factor', he's just that damn good.happy

I disagree, honestly. Realistically, she should rip the shield right out of his mere-peak-human hands and shove it where the sun don't shine. Hell, you even see in the comics how Batman has NO chance against her when she's serious, and Batman is generally considered roughly equalish to Captain America.

But they'd never write it that way. No matter whom he fights, Cap can never lose. Cap vs. Darkseid = Cap wins. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Also, I think prep should always be specified. I mean, what if Black Panther or the Punisher just found themselves unexpectedly facing Wonder Woman? It could happen. And in such a scenario, those guys would be sunk.

EsteemedLeader
Cap has taken opponents far stronger than Wonder Woman, and won. He even beat Thor. And humans are horribly under-rated, I mean come on people!!! YOU are humans! Stop selling yourselves short!

Superherovandal
dude WW is a human.

Orestes
Cap has taken opponents far stronger than Wonder Woman, and won. He even beat Thor. And humans are horribly under-rated, I mean come on people!!! YOU are humans! Stop selling yourselves short!

Cap beating Thor is precisely my point. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And yeah, I'm human. I'm even a pretty strong human, actually, as humans go. Doesn't make me think I could take someone with Wonder Woman's powers without prep. laughing

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Superherovandal
dude WW is a human.

No, she's an Amazonian...

Cap beating Thor is precisely my point. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And yeah, I'm human. I'm even a pretty strong human, actually, as humans go. Doesn't make me think I could take someone with Wonder Woman's powers without prep. laughing

Why doesn't Cap beating Thor count? It's perfectly canon. And so is him beating Armadillo, who can shake off getting run over by a semi. And him surviving explosions unscathed, and him surviving against the Hulk...

Orestes
That's why I said it would be written as you say. Yes, it's cannon, but it's also mind-bogglingly stupid.

That's why it's the Cap Factor. wink

EsteemedLeader
That's why I said it would be written as you say. Yes, it's cannon, but it's also mind-bogglingly stupid.

That's why it's the Cap Factor. wink

Stupid? That sounds like blind hate to me...

Draco69
Originally posted by grey fox
Nah , i just hate wonder woman becuase of her femi-naziisms

WW isn't "femi-nazi". She's a feminist. There's a difference. This sentence is basically a summation of her beliefs:

"Women and their children must no longer fear abuse anywhere in this world. They must be given information that will help them remain economically self-sufficient, and in control of their bodies and reproductive lives. The foundation's mission statement promotes the liberation of men, women, and children from the terrible problems that stem from antiquated religious philosophies and patriarchal fear - by educating them about alternatives. All human beings deserve to live on this planet without threat of violation, physical or spiritual, simply because of the body they were born in, the gender they were born to, or the region in which they live. - Diana, Wonder Woman #170"

Sounds like Professor Xavier, don't it?

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Draco69
WW isn't "femi-nazi". She's a feminist.

So you admit that she's a feminist?

Draco69
She would. We agree on that. But ALL of the characters you've listed are waaaay more interesting than her. Don't be crazy.

This is coming from a guy who's shallow enough to find all DC characters shallow because he simply doesn't bother to read it.

Don't judge a book by it's character. Diana is an extremely complex character.

Unlike your "I've given birth to myself...twice" Spider-Man. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Orestes

You're saying you think there's something wrong with that? wink

EsteemedLeader
You're saying you think there's something wrong with that? wink

Um, yesyes

Draco69

Of course she is. However people equate feminists as people who want women to take over the world. That couldn't be anymore farther from the truth. That's just plain ignorance to their ideology.

It's all about equality, peace and goodwill to fellowman. "Feminist" is really a misnomer.

EsteemedLeader
Of course she is. However people equate feminists as people who want women to take over the world. That couldn't be anymore farther from the truth. That's just plain ignorance to their ideology.

It's all about equality, peace and goodwill to fellowman. "Feminist" is really a misnomer.

That's what they want you to think. Feminists are all a bunch of lesbians who need to get over their fear of cock. I'm all for equallity, more than most people, but seriously...

Draco69
That's what they want you to think. Feminists are all a bunch of lesbians who need to get over their fear of cock. I'm all for equallity, more than most people, but seriously...

...This is exactly the type of ignorance I'm referring to. roll eyes (sarcastic)

*sigh*

Orestes

Um ...

Holy crap. It must take a special kind of talent to pack so much ignorant BS into three little sentences.

You're certainly the kind of guy who makes women in general think of all men as pigs and lesbians in particular wary -- and understandably so -- of any men they meet, though. Grats on ignorant bigotry and small-mindedness.

Darth_Erebus
She would. We agree on that. But ALL of the characters you've listed are waaaay more interesting than her. Don't be crazy.

To each their own. My favorite characters are the likes of Galactus. I much prefer more powerful characters to the weaker ones.

Darth_Erebus
Batman can beat her by himself.
Cap can beat her by himself.
Black Panther can beat her by himself.

And next time, don't try to glorify a herald level character by putting them up against street levelers no2

Diana is hardly on the same level as the heralds but she's way more than a match for street levelers.

brainchild81
This is coming from a guy who's shallow enough to find all DC characters shallow because he simply doesn't bother to read it.

Don't judge a book by it's character. Diana is an extremely complex character.

Unlike your "I've given birth to myself...twice" Spider-Man. roll eyes (sarcastic) That's not nice Draco. You think you're some kinda mind-reader or something? I've read many DC books. I watch the JLA and Smallville shows religiously. Saw Batman Begins the day it came out. Hell, I even gave the Birds of Prey show a chance. I often put DC guys on my top character lists. I do appreciate the irony of your post though. You're getting a lil' offensive 'cause you think I'm judging something w/out having enough info, but that's exactly what you're doing to me laughing That's hilarious. If I was "a guy who's shallow enough to find all DC characters shallow because he simply doesn't bother to read it", why would I waste my time putting any of these shallow characters on them? Come on Drake. You're better than this.

I'm not 100% sure what you mean by "I've given birth to myself twice". Please explain.

BobbyD
Easy there, EsteemedLeader. Relax...let's just stick to the thread, ok?

I'm thinking of throwing a few more characters into the fray to test Diana's capabilities. Anyone care for me to go on?

Arahan
Doc Samson, Venom, Black Tarantula and Quicksilver.

Combined with the others and little prep time (BATMAN IS ON THE TEAM muahahaha) she can surely be taken down^^

grey fox
Ok , it's just i have read some pretty bad crap where she could be called a 'femi-nazi'

grey fox
I'm not 100% sure what you mean by "I've given birth to myself twice". Please explain.

I think he means when spidey was re-vamped for the 1980's/90.

Draco69
That's not nice Draco. You think you're some kinda mind-reader or something? I've read many DC books. I watch the JLA and Smallville shows religiously. Saw Batman Begins the day it came out. Hell, I even gave the Birds of Prey show a chance. I often put DC guys on my top character lists. I do appreciate the irony of your post though. You're getting a lil' offensive 'cause you think I'm judging something w/out having enough info, but that's exactly what you're doing to me laughing That's hilarious. If I was "a guy who's shallow enough to find all DC characters shallow because he simply doesn't bother to read it", why would I waste my time putting any of these shallow characters on them? Come on Drake. You're better than this.

And? Based on the sheer majority of your posts you seem to bash a DC character with an adjective containing either "lame" or "stupid"

That's what I'm basing my assumptions on. Unfortunately you lack knowledge of the characters and only have a superficial basis upon them.

In Disassembled he was turned into a man-spider...laid an egg...and gave birth to himself.

He's gonna do it again this December.

leonidas
<<Cap has taken opponents far stronger than Wonder Woman, and won. He even beat Thor.>>

what issue did thor get beaten by cap? cap has beaten people FAR stronger than diana? really? THOR isn't FAR stronger than diana. so unless he's beaten thanos, he ain't beaten anyone FAR stronger than diana. and armadillo is cl40 AND the biggest chump character ever. diana is cl200 000!

basically diana is cap taken to the nth -- a HIGHLY skilled/h2h warrior. LOADS of experience. brilliant AND tactical. only difference? her weapons are magical, she is infinitely stronger and faster.

cap would NOT beat ww. cripes, he was ko'd by namor on land! even wolverine got the drop on him and was ready to land a killing blow in the cap-wolf arc.

cap can beat ww? sigh . . .

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
<<Cap has taken opponents far stronger than Wonder Woman, and won. He even beat Thor.>>

what issue did thor get beaten by cap? cap has beaten people FAR stronger than diana? really? THOR isn't FAR stronger than diana. so unless he's beaten thanos, he ain't beaten anyone FAR stronger than diana. and armadillo is cl40 AND the biggest chump character ever. diana is cl200 000!

basically diana is cap taken to the nth -- a HIGHLY skilled/h2h warrior. LOADS of experience. brilliant AND tactical. only difference? her weapons are magical, she is infinitely stronger and faster.

cap would NOT beat ww. cripes, he was ko'd by namor on land! even wolverine got the drop on him and was ready to land a killing blow in the cap-wolf arc.

cap can beat ww? sigh . . . Makes sense

leonidas
<<Makes sense>>

big grin

Marvel=DC
Cap & Batman are one and the same and you can deny all you want but they both obviously have a "Factor" that some how enables them to beat their uber powerful opponents Cap beating Thor = Batman beating Superman (though bats and supes makes a little more sense with supes weaknesses) realistically she'd kill them all but, realistically doesn't count because it's a comic and unfortunately they're not even consistent most of the time. I could see her winning if she speedblitz everyone and hit them or at least take their weapons regardless Batman will be the first one down Diana will make sure of that I could see her dealing with the ones she knows first (Deathstroke,etc) and then the rest she will win this.

King KAM
sadly wolverine can take wonderwoman, she cant go over 500mps, and thats flying, she never shows speedblitzing speed and if wolverine cuts her she will be hurt.

brainchild81
And? Based on the sheer majority of your posts you seem to bash a DC character with an adjective containing either "lame" or "stupid"False. Only the few that I don't like. Supes, WW, Aquaman and GL Kyle. Those are the only ones I talk s**t about. You'll pretty much never see me diss anybody but them. You've seen me bus on a few of them and you assumed I dislike all of them. I used to dislike Hawkman and Hal Jordan, but I noticed Hawkman thinks the way I do sometimes and Hal's becoming a bit of a badass.

That's what I'm basing my assumptions on. Unfortunately you lack knowledge of the characters and only have a superficial basis upon them.Not really. One could easily say that anytime someone doesn't like a character it's because they lack knowledge of them. That's not always the case though. It's a matter of opinion. In mine WW(&Supes, Aquaman and GL Kyle) is not all that interesting. It's really not that big of a deal. We're talking about fictional characters here, not family members.

In Disassembled he was turned into a man-spider...laid an egg...and gave birth to himself.

He's gonna do it again this December. That's disgusting. Glad I stayed away from that arc

Marvel=DC
Originally posted by King KAM
sadly wolverine can take wonderwoman, she cant go over 500mps, and thats flying, she never shows speedblitzing speed and if wolverine cuts her she will be hurt.

True wolverine can take wonder woman if she stands still and does absolutely nothing. true he can stab her but it's not like she hasn't been stabbed or fatally wounded before and still got up and won. I don't hate wolverine as a matter of fact I like him on occasions but he's not in her league or even close to it he's far, far, far, far, far, far, beneath it and you obviously don't know what your talking about WW is way faster that 500mph she's ran a cross they world with supes and flash no sweat.

leonidas
500 mph????confused1

and ww would SLAUGHTER wolverine. she blocks lasers with her bracers, you don't think she could stop his f'n claws??

TheKahn
Remember, WW has stood her ground with Superman. These mostly street-level guys don't have a chance.

BobbyD
Wow! Some great debating.....

I'm going to continually add characters one by one until WW can no longer take the group anymore. To be honest, I think she would take this group 99.9/100.

I'm going to add Venom to the fray.

Continue your opinions everyone...............

TheKahn
If you really want to give WW a challenge you got to do better than Venom yes

Orestes
Like I said, it could be done with intelligent one-sided prep-work and sufficient ruthlessness ... only because Wonder Woman is capable of being hurt by conventional weaponry, provided she can first be HIT with it.

Ironically, just one such character working alone could theoretically do it. Punisher working alone, Elektra working alone, Deathstroke working alone ... any one of those types of people. Yet without the one-sided prep, you could probably fill an auditorium with street-levelers and still not beat Wonder Woman. stick out tongue

Darth_Erebus
Ok, let's keep all the current combatants, and add The Thing to the mix. By himself he's no match for Diana, but with the help of the street levelers do they have a chance?

Orestes
This is still no-prep?

What equipment are the various street-levelers allowed to start out with in this fight? Do they have to stupidly rush in and engage, or can they break off and try to set up while Thing brawls with Diana?

The longer this thing drags out, the more possible it becomes for certain very tactically oriented characters mentioned here to put together something workable, but a lot of it's still going to hinge on what they have readily at hand.

BobbyD
Interesting addition, Darth. Thing could keep Diana preocuppied for some (not a lot) but some time, perhaps just enough to make things interesting. Maybe someone comes up the proverbial "one in a million shot". However, having all the others plus Thing and Venom definitely makes the fight last a minute or two longer.

Who's the next contestant on the Price is Right? Bob.....The Price is Right calls.......Carnage! Come on down you're the next contestant in the WW kicks your ass fight!

Marvel=DC
Interesting addition, Darth. Thing could keep Diana preocuppied for some (not a lot) but some time, perhaps just enough to make things interesting. Maybe someone comes up the proverbial "one in a million shot". However, having all the others plus Thing and Venom definitely makes the fight last a minute or two longer.

Who's the next contestant on the Price is Right? Bob.....The Price is Right calls.......Carnage! Come on down you're the next contestant in the WW kicks your ass fight!

If Diana really goes all out(without using the GodWave cause none of these people would stand the chance they barely do now) she could use her bracelets to create a sonic clap that would easily take out the normal and peak human people, Carnage and Venom since they're both weak against sound and IF(I highly doubt it ) there was anyone to be left standing it would be Thing and he's no match for her ever.

BobbyD
Iron Man....come on dowwwwwnn! You're the next contestant on the WW kicks your ass fight!...........................

TheKahn
Originally posted by Marvel=DC
If Diana really goes all out(without using the GodWave cause none of these people would stand the chance they barely do now) she could use her bracelets to create a sonic clap that would easily take out the normal and peak human people, Carnage and Venom since they're both weak against sound and IF(I highly doubt it ) there was anyone to be left standing it would be Thing and he's no match for her ever.

And after that with Thing and Ironman she still takes it. All she has to do is take to the air after Ironman and that would leave Thing out of the battle. She can finish off Iroman then land and take care of Thing.

BobbyD
Black Tarantula, come on down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darth_Erebus
Ok, this has gone on long enough. I like WW but to keep this thread from gaining a life of it's own......Enter The Silver Surfer.

BobbyD
Darth, you can't do that. sad

(cough) (gasp)....Ugh!

No. WW, don't go.

SS, I'll get you for this!!!! mad

JediMasterLuke5
A lighting bolt from storm would do the job. Diana looses.

Marvel=DC
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
A lighting bolt from storm would do the job. Diana looses.

Like hell it would she's taken lightning attack from Zeus the ****ing King of Lightning and Thunder and kept going Storm's lightning won't do ****. Diana can also use that to her advantage and send it right back a everyone.

DrDoom101

Wonderwoman would kill all of them. Her hardest opponent would be Wolverine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.