jacen solo versus anakin solo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsupremus
The battle of the bros.

Kam Solusar
Anakin. he was going to be next grandmaster of the NJO

Darth_Glentract
Jacen. I doubt Anakin would really have become the next grandmaster of the NJO. That was never decided by anyone. He also got wasted. Look at Jacen. He's probably tied for fourth best in the NJO. Jacen also has several years more training. Jacen also took out much of a Yuuzhan Vong worldship nursery by himself.

Edit: Done before, I believe. Also, we've seen how good potential will do in a fight.

Darth Avis
is it prononced like Jaken or Jasen with a long a?

Darth_Glentract
I prononce it like Jasen with a long a.

Darth Avis
same but my friend calls him jaken.

Lord Darkstar
I pronouce it Jaken, as for the fight, well I am actually leaning towards Anakin. He was constantly described as being powerful and one of the bets in the order. He also beat Jacen when they fought and was described as being amazing with the force. However, like others have said, Jacen did end up having more experience so I am unsure of who would win. Any other thoughts?

Darth_Glentract
Jacen managed to fight off some slayers even when Kyp had a hard time with one.

Darth Avis
a slayer is an expert fighting Vong right?

Se7in
Slayers were the elite of the elite Yuuzhan Vong. They were bred to kill Jedi.

birthoftheforce
I think that in terms of potential the best is anakin but he never reached it because he died so jacen became stronger.

DarthMaul9123
that is true i agree that if jacen and anakin had lived an equal amount of time then anakin would have become more powerful

Deus Ex
It is pronounced like Jason. Jacen is another spelling for that name.

Darth_Glentract
Thats what I thought.

Like I said before, potential didn't do the former Anakin a lot of good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.