back-stabbers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alley
Have you ever been stabbed in the back by someone you trusted? yeah, well that happened to me today....and on top of that it's with some of the girls who wants to fight me!!!! Isn't life a B!t^h?

Ladyluck
I've been backstabbed... a few times. It hurts but life goes on.

Otaku
I've been tried to be stabbed in the back.Found out before they started there plan.Ruined their lives.Im clever like that shifty

slim_thug
Originally posted by Ladyluck
I've been backstabbed... a few times. It hurts but life goes on. hahahahaha so why aint you dead

Spelljammer
Ofcourse, I get backstabbed everyday. Which is why I never tell anybody the whole truth about who I am, what I'm feeling, and where I'm going in life. I admit, I tell people alot of lies, sometimes things tottaly unrelated to what they were asking, I want them to be in the dark. That way they don't know where to hit me..

Alley
yeah....life goes on.....too bad for that.

Alley
ya' know that's a really good idea......hmmmmm.

slim_thug
Originally posted by Alley
ya' know that's a really good idea......hmmmmm. WOW PEOPLE MUST HATE YOU GUYS!

Alley
yeah...they do....I have 4 people who want to fight me....now

Spelljammer
Originally posted by slim_thug
WOW PEOPLE MUST HATE YOU GUYS!
I only allow people I hate to hate me. I could easily get anyone to like me using psychotherapy.. I know what people want to hear, I know what people like. They are so simple it's almost as if dealing with animals..

And I was never fond of liberals.. they're like insects only less useful in the grand scheme of things..

Alley
u have really good points........but I've gotta go....L8r...pm me if u want

slim_thug
Originally posted by Spelljammer
I only allow people I hate to hate me. I could easily get anyone to like me using psychotherapy.. I know what people want to hear, I know what people like. They are so simple it's almost as if dealing with animals..

And I was never fond of liberals.. they're like insects only less useful in the grand scheme of things.. Originally posted by Alley
yeah...they do....I have 4 people who want to fight me....now Wow your lives must be hell in all it's glory.Everyone adores me at my school.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by slim_thug
Wow your lives must be hell in all it's glory.Everyone adores me at my school.
Well, in alot of meditative states with supernatural entities I have been compared to Asmodeus (angel of wrath) and alot of times get MISTAKEN FOR Lucifer.. (angel of pride)

Tis better to rule in hell then to serve in heaven.

Heh, now I'm thinking of little nickey..

"Well I'm tired of.. serving.. in hell!"

slim_thug
Well, in alot of meditative states with supernatural entities I have been compared to Asmodeus (angel of wrath) and alot of times get MISTAKEN FOR Lucifer.. (angel of pride)

Tis better to rule in hell then to serve in heaven.

Heh, now I'm thinking of little nickey..

"Well I'm tired of.. serving.. in hell!" I did not get a single word you said.Try english.

Gold Digger
Nope.

Here's a saying for you:

Keep your friends close, keep your best friends closer. You can't trust people

EsteemedLeader
I'm more of a back-stabber than a back-stabee...

WickedTexasMomA
...>.>

Family_guy725
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
I'm more of a back-stabber than a back-stabee...
word rock rock

Dark_chan
ive been backstabbed so many times ive lost count.....

Family_guy725
Originally posted by Dark_chan
ive been backstabbed so many times ive lost count.....
damn how have you survived all of those backstabbings confused

Dark_chan
i dont know.........ive died at least 50 times

Royal Knight
no one is perfect in life

people are jerks..it happens to be part of life

and of course i have been backstabbed a couple of times..some of them I didnt really forgive the people

Demarthl
having someone pick you up from the floor when you felt like ending it all, pull all your pieces into one and rebuild you form scratch, recharge your confidence and take you on a constant high ride... then stab you not just in the back, in the face, the gut, but worst of all, the heart, to take everything you were, slam you back into the ground you once thought would be the last thing you saw, leave you to rot in a pile of pathetic waste and taunt you from above with something better, to be used as a toy of nothing but meaningless bullshit, discarded and ruined.

yeah ive been stabbed in the back.

Leo.M
Originally posted by Gold Digger
Nope.

Here's a saying for you:

Keep your friends close, keep your best friends closer. You can't trust people

good saying

same here, I've never been back stabbed............... but I'm to nice of a guy to get stabbed by my friends

Spelljammer
I may be alot of things, but a backstabber isn't one of them.

I'm still pissed about how everyone talked bad about JC after he was sent to Juvinelle Hall several years ago untill he was 18. His girlfriend, his bestfriend, all thought it was a big joke, bastards. JC was a good friend.. he just wasn't very bright and got caught easily..

JC was a blood member, well, former blood.. laughing

ladygrim
manya time lost virtully all my friends because of it

Neo_Version 7
Backstabbers are the shit.

slim_thug
I may be alot of things, but a backstabber isn't one of them.

I'm still pissed about how everyone talked bad about JC after he was sent to Juvinelle Hall several years ago untill he was 18. His girlfriend, his bestfriend, all thought it was a big joke, bastards. JC was a good friend.. he just wasn't very bright and got caught easily..

JC was a blood member, well, former blood.. laughing blood as in blood and crips

Neo_Version 7
West Coast 4 Life.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.