Harry Potter and the Fight of the Remaining Horcrux

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidergrl
(Author: I would kindly apprehiate if spam in this thread was kept down, so that the story is easy to read to others. Also, I would try post as much as I can, but it involves typing it all out from my book, so please give me some time. The more you pressure me, the longer I'll take. Thanks)

Blirb

The Summer enters the world, but not for Privet Drive it seems. The darkness covers the sky for day after day and the Dursley's at #4 are not the only ones who notice it. Harry returns to the Dursleys for his last summer before departing on his journey to destroy Voldermort. But he is not laong in this, as he discovers friendships, comfort and truth in places he never thought be would.

spidergrl

jlee17xoxo412
great so far smile

fallingoutgrl
awesome!

spidergrl

spidergrl

spidergrl

mcd222
keep going

jlee17xoxo412
loooove it smile smile

fallingoutgrl
omg. that was awesome. keep going!

Saratn
i am bowing to your greatness. i am not a worthy competitor.

spidergrl
Thanks guys, I'll write some more tonight and post tomorrow hopefully. Thanks for the support!

Saratn
no problem. wink . you have good skills at writing.

Saratn
hey, i was wondering, if of course if you didn't mind that i take your second entry, your opening part for the first chapter, and put it on my website. no, i am not using it to continue. i am opening something called writers of the month, and i wanted to post a little bit of someone's story, if i got their permission, and see how they liked it. i will lock the thread, and i know someone who has this hack to make sure that no one steals your story. i will even give you a link to make sure. point is i just want your consent. if you say yes, great if not, no hard feelings, it is up to you.

spidergrl
Yea, thats fine. Go ahead.

spidergrl

spidergrl

HPRox90
This is soooooo, soooooooo great!!! I love teh H/G parts!!! Plzzzzz post soon!

Saratn
it is getting better and better and better and better etc.

HPRox90
Originally posted by Saratn
it is getting better and better and better and better etc.
and better, and better, and better...LOL!

spidergrl
Thanks guys, I wrote more last night, but will have to wait till I get home to type it up in about 4/5 hours.

Saratn
ok smile i can't wait....

fallingoutgrl
i can attempt to wait. lol.

jlee17xoxo412
awsome

spidergrl

Saratn
i am pleased with how good you are doing...keep up your good work.

spidergrl

HPRox90
That was soooooooo good!!! Plzzzz post more soon!!!! big grin

spidergrl
Thanks. I'll write some more tomorrow and post soon!

HPRox90
I'm lookin forward to it.

Saratn
same here!
nice sig, i loved that movie! but i liked your old one better, but that's just me...
nice sig to you too HP!

jlee17xoxo412
Originally posted by spidergrl
Thanks. I'll write some more tomorrow and post soon!

well i can't wait till you post more then cause I'll be waiting
and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and...............

Saratn
that's the same with me big grin

HPRox90
and me!!!

Saratn
have you written anything that is truly your own story at all? if so i want to read it.

spidergrl
I've wrote one thing ... but it was only something for short stories at school ... I'll PM it to you if I find it!

OJCrush
thats one of the the best/happy fanfics of hp ive ever read!!!

mcd222
when u posting more

spidergrl
Sorry guys, Im going through alittle rough patch right now cry

Saratn
take your itme. no pressure.

HPRox90
Yup, I can wait *taps foot impatiently*. LOL! Just jokin!!! Take your time. Your story's soooooo good!!!

Saratn
i could wait for years and not get impatient.

spidergrl
I'll hopefully write tonight!

Saratn
goodie.

danagrint
So good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT

Saratn
i agree with you one hundred percent.

danagrint
I agree with myself 999% big grin

fallingoutgrl
awesome

danagrint
please write soon

honey_bunny3000
love your story i hope you post more soon big grin

spidergrl
Im trying guys, I really am. But just recently, I fractured my back and it hurts like hell, and Im having all these tests on it! cry

Saratn
I'm sorry to hear that...i hope you can get better soon. we can wait spidergirl, your health comes before our satisfaction.

spidergrl
lol, sorry that made me laugh! Thanks, Im just finishing off my 15% credit assignement that is due tomorrow!

Saratn
well good luck with that.

HPRox90
Ohhh, I'm soooo sorry about your back!!! I hope you feel better soon! Don't worry about the story. It can wait!!!

jlee17xoxo412
Im trying guys, I really am. But just recently, I fractured my back and it hurts like hell, and Im having all these tests on it! cry

sad aww...I do hope you feel better

fallingoutgrl
feel better!

Saratn
see, wait on the story. we all want you to feel better.

danagrint
fell better soonsmile

danagrint
my friend told me to tell you that she loves your story

Superdog37
post more soon, I love the story.

danagrint
please post more PLEASE

spidergrl
Ok, please. I'll write more today. I've been busy studying for exams, but I'll make sure I get some writing done!

PinkDi@monds
Great smile
I know its hard with exams: I just got swamped with 3 bits of homework every day. Sometimes 4, once five. It sucked. Take your time!

spidergrl

Diamond~Kisses
Great eek!

jlee17xoxo412
when are you planin to post.

spidergrl
When my exams finish ... so in about a week!

WldGrnAgel
luvin it gurl ... muy bueno... you should become a writer

hope your back feels better

spidergrl
Thanks so much, write next week!

jlee17xoxo412
When my exams finish ... so in about a week!

oh, exams.....gotta hate them...lol. well take your time and good luck on the rest of your exams smile
Can't wait when you continue the story. Yours have to be one of my favorites

fallingoutgrl
Great job!!!

deathgod
plsssss post asap.. coz i lovi'n it

danagrint
I like it!!!!!!

jlee17xoxo412
please write soon

spidergrl
I promise that I'll write more tonight ... PROMISE happy

Gaia
OMG1!!!! Spidergrl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your back!!!!!!!!!!

Barker
I promise that I'll write more tonight ... PROMISE happy
Spidergrl Writes? eek!

I like this so far. thumb up

spidergrl
Originally posted by ShinobiRikari
OMG1!!!! Spidergrl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your back!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, indeed I am. THinking of a new subject that should be next to write ... hmm

And yes Barker, indeed I write, I tend to think that it keeps me sane!

spidergrl
Harry pulled up the draw, as it was a bit stiff and the wood seemed to be rooting a bit. He grabbed a note size book that had writing on each page.
"What is it Proffesor?"
"That Harry, will help you on your journey, the journey that we can not cmoe on" Dumbledor said, and took away the remaining smile on Harry's face. Alone?

Ok, this was where I was up to last time, lets see if I still got it?

~~~~~

"Alone?" Harry exclaimed as his hand dropped to him side and the notebook that DUmbledor had only just given him, lay lossly clutched between his fingers. "Why .. alone?"
All three men in the room looked awkwardly at each other.
"Harry, we can't come with you, like you would have noticed, we can't and its not possible. This is something you must do, The Ministry and the Order need us here. Harry, I know this is hard, but this is your journey that you must take."
"Well what happens if I don't want to take it?" Harry almost shouted as he raised his voice. "I had no choice in all of this, any of this, this is a journey that I have to take weither I like it or not. And everytime I get close to destroying the person that killed my parents, someone dies. Why must I risk that again?"

Harry expected Dumbledor to answer this question, but yet he didn't. Sirius instead stepped forward and looked at Harry.
"Remember Harry, you have your mothers eyes ... but you still look like James."
Harry looked up, "Whats that got to do with this." Half thinking that being a ghost must really get to your head.
"Harry your parents died for you, Dumbledor died for you, and we want to do whats best for you. If we think that you had no chance against Voldermort, we wouldn't be asking you, we wouldn't be putting our hopes in you to do this. See, Harry, we think that you have a chance, we think that you really have a good chance."

Harry let out a sigh, he knew that was coming but didn't expect it from his family member, yet he knew that everything Sirius said was true, all of it. No matter what he did, people were relying on her and he had to do something, he had to take him out.
"I know, its just all .. hard at times. I don't want to give anything more up. I'm going to do it, and Im going to do it alone."
"As much as I think that is a good idea, at the same time, I don't think that it is. You have to relise Harry that you have friends, friends that would die for you and it's not like they're going to take it easy on you going off to fight the person that murdered houndreds of wizards and muggles. At the least, and Im sure they are more then willing, I think that you should take along Mr Weasley and Ms Granger." Dumbledor finished and then smiled. "Except where ever you stay along your journey, I would advice seperate beds for those two."
"But .. huh?" Harry said, looking up to see a twinkle in his eye and Mr Weasley looking very flusted and pink in the face.

jlee17xoxo412
Ok, this was where I was up to last time, lets see if I still got it?

lol of course you still got it
that was awesome smile

spidergrl
Thanks, just finishing the last book, hoping to get more ideas

spidergrl
"But .. huh?" Harry said, looking up to see a twinkle in his eye and Mr Weasley looking very flusted and pink in the face.

Dumbledor slightly chuckled to himself as he smiled and his gazed continued throw this half moon glasses.
"Now. Harry. I know that your angry at Sna.."

"Of Course I am. He killed you Sir. He was lying to us all along, most of this is because of him. He is the reason in the first place that my parents are dead, he tipped off Voldermort, he listened and he tipped him off. You told me last year that he was sorry, he wasn't, he was playing his part, he was with Lord Voldermort all along." Harry finished, trying to keep himself carm as it seemed like he had started to fum.
"Harry dear boy, it wasn't Sna.."

"What do you mean Sir, how can it not be Snape, he killed you. I saw it, I stood up there and I watched him kill you. How can you say that it's not his fault?"
"Harry, Harry, Harry. Do you remember what I told you last year when I was talking to when we were finding out more information about Tom Riddle? Do you remember what I said that separated you from himself?"
Harry stood there for a moment, thinking inside what this had to do with anything at all.

"Yea, you said that I had love but .."
"Yes Harry. You have love, after everything that has happened, you still have the power to love. The love that you have for your friends, and the family.." Harry tried to butt in but Dumbledor continued with a persueding voice. "Yes Harry, I dead say that your friends have become your family, and just because things - daresay, can pass through myself and Siruis's bodies, doesn't mean we are less of family to you.

See this love for everybody, is what seperates you from Lord Voldermort. If you did not have this love, then you wouldn't care. You would go after him, and you would have no compation. Thus, this is what Tom Riddle did, when he murdered his Muggle Father. He had no care, or compation for even his family. Harry, when your mother died for you, she gave you her love, you must carry that with you, through your journeys."

Harry stayed still for awhile, not really sure what or how to respond to this, he slightly lowered his head and let out a small sigh.
"Sir, I understand all this, I understand the love that I have, but you say that Snape doesn't deserve this, how can he not deserve it, he betrayed you, he betrayed me, he betrayed the Order, he betrayed ... my parents" Harry didn't understand after everything that happened Dumbledor wasn't doing anything, why he was not angry that such a person killed him.

"I understand all of this, I understand that I trusted him, I put my life on the line for the whole time he was in Hogwarts. But for that whole time Harry, I had never doubted that Snape was not on our side, not for a moment. The night that we returned to Hogwarts with the 'Dark Mask' over the school, and we were alone with Draco in the room.

Did you see how he hesitated for so long, slowly lowering his wand, yes Harry, he would not of killed me, he would not have done this. I know that boy and he was only thinking about this for his mother and father. He was trying to protect his mother and at the same time, live up to his father as a dedicated Death Eater. Harry, when you search for Lord Voldermort, I want you to spare Draco if you can. He doesn't deserve such a death, and you don't deserve to have his life on your consience.

That night Harry, you made a promise to me, to make sure that you would do as I said, I havn't taken that off, I am asking you to please obey me here and promise me that if you can spare him, then you will."
"I .." But stopped and looked at Dumbledore, Dumbledore had an expression that he Harry had only seen once on his face.

The same night that Dumbledore had been murdered. When Harry had to repeatidly make him drunk Goblet after Goblet of poison, the expression over his face was almost scary and touched Harry like, nothing else had, it almost bought tears to his eyes.

hey dudes
i just read ur book n its very good...post more asap

hey dudes
post plz

paliwal_ruppal
Please post soon.plea.............................................se

lzyjosh
sob y y does all the AWESOME WRITERS take SO LONG to post...sob sob...

PS. I meant u're an awesome writer and hope dat u update often smile

fallingoutgrl
awesome!

bookaddict3
please post soon. its been ages since u last posted

spidergrl
I have no life tomorrow, so I'll try and get around to getting something together

bitchcock839039
there isnt such a harry potter

tommy g
spidergrl can u please keep posting the story it is realllllllly good. u should be a writer

Waterslicer
post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post

Namine Etoile
Please Post. I am on my very knees.

spidergrl
I also don't come here anymore, but i'll think about it

farrah_k21
WHAT??????so your not gonna post anymore *cries*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.