Naga sadow vs Exar Kun Ulic /Mace Dooku and malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Avis
sorry to have a Kun thread but hey i want to know. This is Sadow vs exar and ulic or mace, dooku, and Malak. Choose if you want Ulic or Maces team. Sorry again. (sadow can win)

Nai Fohl
I hate you for faking my user title, Avis. stick out tongue

Darth Avis
yea i know. i have an idea hold on a second

Darth_Glentract
Exar and Ulic would take Naga, I believe.

Darth Avis
well if Naga can use magic to kill ulic then Exar is gone. Also Sadow can kill Malak, Mace, and Dooku before Exar can even flinch so yea. see you guys in a few hours.

Darth Avis
something cool. Naga has all these powers please read and thank you Captian Rex for this sight.
http://theforce.jaymach.com/sithspells.php

Darth_Glentract
Where does it say naga had all of those? And since when is that a canon site?

PLease don't tell me you've become a Naga fanboy now.

Darth Avis
no but naga is the dark lord. he must have most.

Darth_Glentract
WTF??? he's the dakrlord. he must have the most. wtf????

Darth Avis
he had to be strong to be the dark lord of the sith. Therefore he should be able to use most of the spells. night.

Darth_Glentract
WTF? Exar was a DLOS too.

Jaymach Ral'Tir
My site isn't official...though most of the information on it is...I really need to add more to it though. Oh and there's no reason to assume anyone had all of those powers...heck I doubt -anyone- ever had -all- of those powers.

Darth Avis
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
WTF? Exar was a DLOS too. He was not a SITH. He was a human. He also didnt have the info on how to learn it. Please dont say WTF. it is rude and un required.

Fishy
Naga sadow was good but he couldn't have learned all. Still he probably was more powerful then Exar Kun and Ulic... Could he beat the two in a fight i'm not so sure... One on one yeah probably, both of them.. I don't know. Something tells me he should be good enough on the other hand with the power Exar had...

darthsupremus
ulic sucked.

D_CP
Naga Sadow vs Exar Kun and Ulic. Wow, that would be a krunk fight. I don't know who would win though.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Darth Avis
He was not a SITH. He was a human. He also didnt have the info on how to learn it. Please dont say WTF. it is rude and un required.

Marka was only half Sith. I haven't seen much difference between Human and Twilek Jedi, except the human ones were usually more powerful. I want to know what makes you think a Sith is more powerful. Sidious was a DLOS. Anakin was one too. DLOS is a title that can be held by a member of any species.

Exar had a very powerful Sith Amulet. He also learned from Vodo's holocron about Naga. Ulic wore one of Nadd's Amulets, increasing his power. How is Naga going to win?

Darth Avis
well sith are VERY force sensetive and well Marka was born uber i guess. Naga made the amulets he should know how to destroy them. If he can take ulic down quickly enough then he will win. If he cant then he is probably gone.

Off topic Glentract you know something. You havent bashed newbies ever sicne i came stick out tongue big grin

Darth_Glentract
well sith are VERY force sensetive and well Marka was born uber i guess. Naga made the amulets he should know how to destroy them. If he can take ulic down quickly enough then he will win. If he cant then he is probably gone.

Off topic Glentract you know something. You havent bashed newbies ever sicne i came stick out tongue big grin

Now what makes the Sith so force sensitive? When is this ever implied since there are humans who haven't reached their peak(NJO Luke) who could compete with them and their ruler wasn't their species.

These Amulets were made by Nadd, so, what you said doesn't fit.

Well, I was told on several occasions that I was being to hard on newbs, and when Janus, who is pretty hard on newbs himself told me I was going ruff on newbs, I decided it was time to tone it down a little. We also don't have Dipsit around to be nice anymore.

Darth Avis
well considering that 99% of sith (oh come on please dont argue that its really a GODLIKE species) are force sensitive and they are a GODLIKE race.

Deus Ex
Actually, the Sith race is highly Force sensitive, and they have produced a few notable Sith lords who were quoted as being "godlike" in the narration of the Fall of the Sith Empire comics, so obviously they had something going for them.

Darth_Glentract
Exar's powers were godlike too.

Deus Ex
I would think so. Demigod at least. Rereading the Sith Wars comics, I was like "omfg... better than I remember".

But the time on the Vodo fight is closer to a minute or two, because they talk a bit back and forth, and that takes time. But it seems that when Vodo said he would never follow Kun, that was it. Kun stopped f-ing around and killed him in one blow, snapping his staff.

Darth Avis
Naga could probably kill vodo in an istant with sith magic and i am not a Naga fanboy.

Darth_Glentract
And remember, Ulic is basically Exar's twin in power. They both had their Amulets and they both trained as Master and Apprentice for several years. I know Nai said it all took place in one year, but the Essential Guide to Characters says different.

Darth_Glentract
Naga could probably kill vodo in an istant with sith magic and i am not a Naga fanboy.

If you keep making comments like this, I may start bashing again. stick out tongue

You have no proof for that at all. Its just annoying when you do that.

Deus Ex
Hm. Well, that depends really. We know that Freedan Nadd's spirit was strong enough to neutralize his own powerful descendant (who could keep Jedi Master Arca Jeth hostage) , and Nadd supposively learned Naga Sadow's teachings (doubtful he learned all of them). So I would think that Sadow could ice Vodo and fast.

Darth Avis
exar was considerbly stronger. but stronger then uber is demigod so yea. Naga taught nadd the sith magic he needed for the amulats so he could probably destroy them too.

Darth_Glentract
exar was considerbly stronger. but stronger then uber is demigod so yea. Naga taught nadd the sith magic he needed for the amulats so he could probably destroy them too.

I hope you realize that people calling someone uber or demigod in a thread isn't true judgement to go on.

So, you are saying that the teacher can automatically destroy anything their student makes? Yep....that worked real well for Vodo when Exar came after him.

Darth Avis
Naga told nadd how t make the amulats so obviosly he knows how to destroy them. Also Exar was just stronger then vodo by a LOT. And Exar is stronger then Ulic. Not a Mace obi stronger but still stronger

Deus Ex

Deus Ex
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Hm. Well, that depends really. We know that Freedan Nadd's spirit was strong enough to neutralize his own powerful descendant (who could keep Jedi Master Arca Jeth hostage) , and Nadd supposively learned Naga Sadow's teachings (doubtful he learned all of them). So I would think that Sadow could ice Vodo and fast.

I think this was an interesting thought on the idea. Any comments?

Darth Avis
malak and sion? aleema?

Deus Ex
Is that an echo?

Darth Avis
i mean malak aint that good and sion is bad. who is aleema?

Darth_Glentract
Aeelma was a powerful Krath, I think. Malak is friggin good actually. He's above Dooku IMO.

Darth Avis
but sion?

Deus Ex
Aleema was an illusionist and Force ***** from the Sith Wars. And I'd say that is pretty accurate.

Darth_Glentract

Intresting. I never thought of it like that. Was it just Nadd who held him captive. I had figured that Ommin and other Krath had helped. If not, then maybe. But, Exar considered Vodo a threat while I don't think he felt Arca was one. Good point though.

Deus Ex
Yeah. Sion's pretty good. He WAS a Sith Lord in the time of KOTOR. You don't exactly get that for sucking, do you?

Darth_Glentract
but sion?

Sion was powerful. He was the lead Assassin in the galaxy.

Deus Ex
Intresting. I never thought of it like that. Was it just Nadd who held him captive. I had figured that Ommin and other Krath had helped. If not, then maybe. But, Exar considered Vodo a threat while I don't think he felt Arca was one. Good point though.

Well, it's a new thing to consider. I just randomnly thought of it. I mean, if Nadd's spirit has that much power from beyond the grave, and he learned primarily from Naga Sadow, it only makes sense that Sadow was the originator of that kind of power. And of course it probably wouldn't work on someone as powerful as Ragnos or Simus or Kressh, since he didn't fight the former two and he did fight the latter one in a straight fight.

D_CP
I think Revan should be put in the Demigod catagory. Because quite frankly (Stephen A. Smith Style), he kicks some major ass. Haha.

Deus Ex
Nope. Revan is not good enough yet to be a demigod. Kun was way more powerful. Notice I didn't even put Ulic in that category.

Darth_Glentract
Still, did any of the Krath help? This is also a relativly young Sith Spirit. How does Arca comepare to Vodo? How much more powerful was Naga then Nadd?

If we had a better view on these answers, it could make some serious revelations on how these two times compare.

Darth_Glentract
Nope. Revan is not good enough yet to be a demigod. Kun was way more powerful. Notice I didn't even put Ulic in that category.

I disagree with Ulic not being in the demi-god catagorey. He equaled Exar(at least pratically. Exar was maybe slightly stronger because he became the Master). It was VERY close in anycase. Ulic also had the Amulet and then trained along side Exar for several years. I think he would be quite powerful after all that. He was also one of two people Exar thought could take his power from him.

Deus Ex
Still, did any of the Krath help? This is also a relativly young Sith Spirit. How does Arca comepare to Vodo? How much more powerful was Naga then Nadd?

If we had a better view on these answers, it could make some serious revelations on how these two times compare.

I recall King Ommnin doing the work mostly himself, but I could be wrong. If I was at home I could say for sure. Vodo was powerful enough to resist Kun's power, obviously. Arca Jeth was good, but I don't think he was that good. Again, I'll double check this. And Naga Sadow was probably much more powerful than Nadd if you consider the source- Naga Sadow was top of the Sith priesthood and the second best on the planet aside from Marka Ragnos (though the gap was obviously considerable) and had a lifetime's worth of Sith training and teaching. I also recall hearing that Sadow is older than Ragnos's reign (over 150 years at least). Nadd was an ex jedi apprentice who found Naga Sadow's teachings and went on to conquer a planet. Let's see here... lol

Deus Ex
Hm. I don't see Ulic doing anything really dramatic via the Force though, which is where I set the bar at. Kun had considerable Force powers. I don't recall Ulic doing much in that category.

Darth Avis
bump

Darth Faunus
Hm. I don't see Ulic doing anything really dramatic via the Force though, which is where I set the bar at. Kun had considerable Force powers. I don't recall Ulic doing much in that category.

Agreed. Ulic may at one time have been near Exar's level, but once the latter's true potential was revealed by Ragnos, he rose above and beyond his apprentice.

guesswhosback
The Sith as a species may have produced some of the best force users ever, but i still don't think of them as a godlike species (they did get invaded and turned into slaves by dark jedi and considering this was one of the first group of rogue jedi, we can safely assume that the sith as a species were a lot more numerous than the dark jedi and still got pushed around like BiTchS). There were also humans that were probably some of the best force users ever such as Hord and Pall.

Deus Ex
You miss the point; the Sith Empire that DID produce godlike force users was over 20,000 years of interbreeding of the rogue dark jedi and the Sith race, the latter of which was noted for its strong Force sensitivity. The original Sith were primitive and the high tech dark jedi they thought were gods.

guesswhosback
But if you reread what i was referring to i think you'll find that you miss the point. The Sith bred with the dark jedi and produced half breeds such as Marka ragnos. The Sith still continued to breed among themselves and that is how Naga Sadow and Ludo Kressh were complete sith.

Darth Avis
so what they are still uber and maybe they are 1/90 dark jedi for all we dont know.

guesswhosback
no but what deux ex doesn't understand is that when the sith bred with the dark jedi, they produced half breeds and not complete sith.

Darth Avis
and that is of the importance how again?

guesswhosback
He said that i missed the point when it was him who had.

guesswhosback
Also if you're going to try and act like a smartass you can at least make sense while doing it.

Darth Avis
i wasnt bieng a smartass and if i was sorry. make sencs? i did didnt I?

Darth Faunus
Dudes. . . his name is 'guesswhosback'. That should say something for you.

Darth Avis
Like what. I goined last month.

Deus Ex
Originally posted by guesswhosback
But if you reread what i was referring to i think you'll find that you miss the point. The Sith bred with the dark jedi and produced half breeds such as Marka ragnos. The Sith still continued to breed among themselves and that is how Naga Sadow and Ludo Kressh were complete sith.

So the dark jedi who landed on the planet were numerous enough to perpetuate a race for over 20,000 years? Is that why Sadow and Kressh and every other Sith Lord on the council under Ragnos looked partially Sith?

No, you're wrong.

Lord Darkstar
Like what. I goined last month.

well since his name is 'guesswhosback' it probably means either Tommy Vercetti, or DanTheMan aka jackstain. You would not likely remember jackstain, very few these days would, but it is probably one of those two

Darth Avis
1 i looked at this sight for like 2 months before joining
2 there is no way GWB is one of them. He's smart.

Nai Fohl
And remember, Ulic is basically Exar's twin in power. They both had their Amulets and they both trained as Master and Apprentice for several years. I know Nai said it all took place in one year, but the Essential Guide to Characters says different.

The same "essential guide" you have read in that the one Jedi Holocron Luke Skywalker used are two Jedi Holocrons ?

Just for your information the official timeline of the comics:

TOTJ: Knights of the old Republic - 4,000 BBY
TOTJ: The Freedon Nadd Uprising - 3,998 BBY
TOTJ: Dark Lords of the Sith - 3,997 BBY
TOTJ: The Sith War - 3,996 BBY

So...where do that "several years" come from when Ulic and Exar meet first in 3,997 BBY and were defeated in 3,996 BBY ?

About the "Sith / Jedi bred":
Have a look at this picture

http://www.theforce.net/swtc/Pix/comics/totj/sithbred.jpg

The words you can see there are spoken by Marka Ragnos and this might explain why he - being a half-blood - is more powerful than the people with "pure" Sith blood like Sadow and Kressh: His father or mother was a "human" Dark Jedi (descendant from one of the persons the normal Sith had considered to be gods) while Kressh and Sadow come from families that were spawned from interbreding of Dark Jedi and Sith centuries ago.

As far as I figured it out the "Sith" and the "Massasi" seem to be part of the same species with the Massasi being the warrior caste. The "Sith" (like Sadow and Kressh) are Massasi intrebred with the human Dark Jedi while half-bloods (like Ragnos) are people with one parent being a Sith and the other being a human Dark Jedi (so their descendants will be "Sith" again).

Having a look on the Sith Empire like this it look like:
Human Dark Jedi > Half-bloods > Sith > Massasi in terms of force attunement (or force potential). Might be wrong since it's just a theory.

guesswhosback
Actually the 100% Sith like Kressh and Sadow's ancestors were only Sith and not dark jedi.

guesswhosback
"So the dark jedi who landed on the planet were numerous enough to perpetuate a race for over 20,000 years? Is that why Sadow and Kressh and every other Sith Lord on the council under Ragnos looked partially Sith?

No, you're wrong "

Actually Deux I think you will find that i am right and what you just said has no basis whatsoever for proving me wrong.

Deus Ex
"So the dark jedi who landed on the planet were numerous enough to perpetuate a race for over 20,000 years? Is that why Sadow and Kressh and every other Sith Lord on the council under Ragnos looked partially Sith?

No, you're wrong "

Actually Deux I think you will find that i am right and what you just said has no basis whatsoever for proving me wrong.

Actually, I did prove you wrong. Nai even went so far as to procude the comic picture that showed so. You said that Ragnos was a half Sith and the others were dark jedi. You were wrong. If anything, they are apparently MORE Sith.

Darth Avis
Janus actually Goku is a cartoon and he can beat up superman badly. Your sig is so wrong.

Deus Ex
Uh, no. Superman would OWN Goku.

Darth Avis
Goku is stronger then Kid Buu at SS4 and Kid Buu can blow up a plantet in a second. Are you telling me that superman can do that? Goku is a pwnage king.

Darth_Glentract
Then why didn't kid Buu destroy the planet in a second?

Deus Ex
avis, go look at Superman versus Goku thread in the Video Game Versus forum.

People PROVED with scans that Superman can -move- a planet with his power without cutting straight through it. They showed he moves -faster- than Goku, and that he can survive a sundip, which Goku couldn't.

Darth Avis
The 2 arent really camparable. Powerlevels dont add up with class systems. I will still go with Goku though i stopped reading that at page 3.

Darth Faunus
Think of it like this; Goku begins charging up one of his idiotic, screaming energy blast things. So while he's doing his 'Kamehameha' routine, Superman flies right through him at sub-light speeds, and Goku gets vaporized by his own assault. He just isn't fast enough. Or strong enough. Or smart enough. But mostly just not fast enough.

Deus Ex
Pretty much. And saying you can't compare them is a cop-out, Avis. You said Goku could win, but when the evidence is against him, suddenly it becomes a situation where they can't be compared. uh uh. Pwned.

Darth Avis
yea but i never read the comics. If it was him from the show hes dead i believe

Darth Faunus
Erm, whatever. I didn't really understand that last post.

Darth Avis
let me say it better. I never read the superman comics. Not one of them. I saw like 10 superman epesodes on TV and he didnt look to good there and i think Goku can win if hes fighting TV superman.

Darth Faunus
How can you live in America and . . . hell, I've gone to Canada, Malaysia, and freakin' India and read Superman comics. Dude, wake up. *end rant*

Anyway, even cartoon Superman would rock Goku's shit. He may get whopped on, but look at what he stands up to doing it.

Deus Ex
Agreed. And basing your entire judgment off of just the tv show when the guy has easily fifty years of comics is pretty narrow.

Darth Avis
i live in a very "private" town. you know trees every 5 feet. no comic book or toy or like stores for 30 miles and etc. Plus im not a comic book fan.

Deus Ex
Neither am I. Can't say I've read an entire Superman comic.

Darth Avis
LMAO ohh and today im going to start Shatterpoint.

guesswhosback
"Actually, I did prove you wrong. Nai even went so far as to procude the comic picture that showed so. You said that Ragnos was a half Sith and the others were dark jedi. You were wrong. If anything, they are apparently MORE Sith."

Deux that is not what i said. This is what i said

"The Sith bred with the dark jedi and produced half breeds such as Marka ragnos. The Sith still continued to breed among themselves and that is how Naga Sadow and Ludo Kressh were complete sith."

Deus Ex
It's Deus, not Deux, and actually, they aren't complete Sith because the idea of interbreeding means just that- interbreeding of races. All of them possess dark jedi blood, because that is what separates them from being lowly Massassi grunts.

Darth_Glentract
The Massassi didn't, for the most part, exist as the same time as the Sith because the Massassi were the result of Sadow's manipulation on the Sith. All the Sith who followed Naga to Yavin were turned into Massassi and then built the Massassi Temples.

And Ludo and Naga were both pure Sith, no interbreeding.

Deus Ex
Where does it say this?

Darth_Glentract
The wookiepedia says that Naga was a Sith of pure blood and it gives sources. I've seen is elsewhere also, but don't have the links.

Deus Ex
So that does prove that true Sith do have very good Force potential and its not just dark jedi blood. But seriously... for the dark jedi to have survived all those centuries, interbreeding was neccessary. I wonder just how exact was Ragnos' bloodline.

Illustrious
It could just be natural deviation. Not every human has Anakin's force sensitivity, for example.

Deus Ex
Well, everything relies on a lot of unknowns. What we do know is that Ragnos was called a half blood for a reason, and his power was immense. But were Sadow and Kressh completely Sith? Sadow in particular seemed more human than Ludo and the other council members (Some of which were very grotesque.)

Darth Faunus
I agree. He likely had more 'human' blood in him than most others, hence also the superior Force power.

guesswhosback
You see deux i did prove you wrong so unlucky about that.

guesswhosback
And grammatical note deux. Full stop goes outside the bracket.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
I agree. He likely had more 'human' blood in him than most others, hence also the superior Force power.

How does human blood help him? The two second most powerful force users known(except Simus, who's origins I don't know) were Sith. Human blood seems to be weaker, I think.

Illustrious
You see deux i did prove you wrong so unlucky about that.

You didn't prove anyone wrong, as that would require proof.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Illustrious
You didn't prove anyone wrong, as that would require proof.

verbal pwned!

Deus Ex
And grammatical note deux. Full stop goes outside the bracket.

You're correcting me, and you're calling me "duex"? Please. Stfu.

guesswhosback
deus ex added together makes deux. And personally i don't care about being grammatically correct on these forums but as you do it gave me some satisfaction in correcting you.

guesswhosback
And illustrious i did prove him wrong as he said that Naga Sadow and Ludo Kressh were not 100% sith when they are and the proof is in the comics.

Darth_Glentract
He was wrong, big deal, we all are a lot. And it wasn't you so much as my quote, but seriously, it doesn't matter, get over youself.

guesswhosback
You used the quote from what i had said. They just chose to ignore my comment because they didn't want to admit i was right. At least i gave the source of the info instead of wikipedia.

Darth Faunus
You really didn't do much at all. So what if you cited the source? Glentract gave a site through which sources can be reached. No difference there. As said, get over yourself.

guesswhosback
The Sith bred with the dark jedi and produced half breeds such as Marka ragnos. The Sith still continued to breed among themselves and that is how Naga Sadow and Ludo Kressh were complete sith.

That was what i said faunus and the proof is inn tales of the jedi

Darth Faunus
Erm. . . okay. I saw that post. So what? You're trying to discredit Glentract by saying you made all the points. In reality, views were changed by his post, not yours.

guesswhosback
that is because you are all too proud to admit losing an arguement to someone who takes the piss out of you constantly

Deus Ex
Whoa there, child. Settle down. No one is too proud to admit to losing an argument to you... assuming we ever lost one. I don't see any argument here you're pushing, but I do see you spelling it "arguement". So please, stfu, Spelling God. You bore me.

Darth Faunus
So you've proven nothing, and to cover this up, you try and say that we're afraid to lose an argument? Nice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.