Hey guys ( sooo sorry ush!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Cherry
ok..some of you know me, some dont.. i hope you dont think ive just ditched the people i rp with.. ive been pretty busy! messed im taking a kmc breakish thing, and ill be back every so often to post.. which doesnt really click with most rps..erm o well... once again, so sorry ush!! your probably pisse at me now.... but, never the less, sorry glomp
.. and c ya guys...lovers ya!

<3 jill

Thunder Fox
JILL -tackled and huged her-

Dark_chan
wait.....shouldnt you make this in the off the topic fourm? juss wondering

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by Dark_chan
wait.....shouldnt you make this in the off the topic fourm? juss wondering ja, but half the rpers dont go there.Originally posted by Thunder Fox
JILL -tackled and huged her- ey you hug

TheQuincy
Wild Cherry Pepsi = The Balls

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Wild Cherry
ok..some of you know me, some dont.. i hope you dont think ive just ditched the people i rp with.. ive been pretty busy! messed im taking a kmc breakish thing, and ill be back every so often to post.. which doesnt really click with most rps..erm o well... once again, so sorry ush!! your probably pisse at me now.... but, never the less, sorry glomp
.. and c ya guys...lovers ya!

<3 jill crydon't leavecry

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Wild Cherry
ja, but half the rpers dont go there. ey you hug hug

Dark_chan
o ok......o i get it!doh so ur just telling them here so that they can all read it and wont get mad at you

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
crydon't leavecry y not? stick out tongue

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by Dark_chan
o ok......o i get it!doh so ur just telling them here so that they can all read it and wont get mad at you kinda sorta.. i dont think ush will eat me up over it smile he's gonna get annoyed that i posted this tho stick out tongue

Thunder Fox
i'll miss you alot and it is kinda boring with out one of my best friends here cry

Wild Cherry
aw..sry hun hug

Thunder Fox
cryhugcry

Wild Cherry
maybe i will stay...but i doubt it...erm

Thunder Fox
alright but i really missed you though its been odd not having you around

Wild Cherry
sorry sad u kno i missed u too hug

Thunder Fox
hug

riku-chan
JILL! haven't seen you for a while.

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by riku-chan
JILL! haven't seen you for a while. hey chica!! eek! hug ikno.. it's been for ever.

Wild Cherry
well ill be going now.. mayeb ill stop by n post ( if ush doesnt close this in 2 seconds stick out tongue )

Thunder Fox
cry

riku-chan
it isn't closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wild Cherry
hehe..look at that!Originally posted by Thunder Fox
cry kisses

Thunder Fox
hug

Darth Extecute
crycryAaww..in_lovein_love I dont want ya to leave.. crybabycrybabycrybaby

Vathu
Aye, it will be odd without Jill around... I will miss her... But nevermind that... Forget I even posted here...

Ushgarak
PMs are your friend. Please do not make threads like this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.