Boba Fett vs. Luminara Unduli

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Master of Soresu vs. Bounty Hunter, i'll give it to Master Unduli

Se7in
This is no contest. Unduli wins by a landslide.

Deus Ex
Boba could win in the right environment, but in a straight up fight? Dead.

birthoftheforce
and what environment would that be b1tch

Deus Ex
Reported. Knock it off.

birthoftheforce
answer the question b1tch

Admiral Akbar
Whats the point.... hegonna come back again.

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by birthoftheforce
answer the question b1tch

Reported. . . again.

DarthMaul9123
Originally posted by birthoftheforce
answer the question b1tch here's a question for you why the he77 do you think we want to talk to you go away nobody here likes you thats very clear

Fishy
He's banned already.

Deus Ex
Damn. Someone works fast.

darthsith19
Wow, there's lots of action around here. People getting banned all the time.

Anyway, Luminara'd win since she's one of the Order's strongest Jedi.

Deus Ex
No, it's just the same three people getting rebanned.

Darth_Glentract
Boba might win in the right conditions. Remember what Atton said, killing a Jedi is easy if you know how to do it. In a straight up fight, Luminara would win.

Darth Avis
who tommy, ?, ? please fill in the blanks bitc... lol did you really think id call anyone that stick out tongue stick out tongue

Se7in
Atton was an assassin, not a Mandalorian Bounty Hunter. Atton did what he did by clouding his mind and using assassination tactics. I doubt Boba knows such tactics.

Darth_Glentract
Boba kills Jedi though. Or at least the one who taught him a lot did. It seems likely he knows how to kill her.

Darth Faunus
Since when has Fett become some Jedi killer? And Jango Fett killed a few in Galidraan or whatever, but he's not a full-timer like Grievous or Ventress. Lastly, Boba would likely be able to take out some half-wit like Trebor, or maybe even some decent Jedi. But against a Soresu master with otherwordly dexterity and agility (think Spiderman), he'll be outclassed in a straight fight. Like Janus said, he has a chance in some situations. But otherwise, he's toast.

Darth_Glentract
I said the same thing. In some situations Boba would win. ANY Bounty Hunter would lose to Luminara in a straight fight IMO.

SnakeEyes
I'm actually rootin for Boba here. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Boba is underrated! There's no denying it (truthfully, that is). Assuming its not in a small room and Boba's jetpack is working, then I think he'll take it after a fairly decent fight. I mean, Boba's no fool and was known as the greatest bounty hunter for a reason. Skill+Experience+Environment will give him the win IMO.

Fishy
Agianst a full trained Jedi? He needs luck and a enviroment that will make it really hard for Luminara... Really damn hard, she'll own him in most locations. Boba is no Jedi Killer and no normal person will take a Jedi in a straight up one on one fight. You have to be damn good to do that.

Admiral Akbar
Durge pwned jedi, and wasnt Jango better than him..? Which makes boba better than Durge.

Darth Faunus
There're several non-Force users who would be capable of vanquishing Jedi. Jango's done it with his bare hands, Grievous - well, I won't go there, Durge. . . The list goes on. Now Luminara may not be just any Jedi, but Boba's not just some guy with a gun. He's got skillz. I'd say Fett has a chance, but little more than that.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
There're several non-Force users who would be capable of vanquishing Jedi. Jango's done it with his bare hands, Grievous - well, I won't go there, Durge. . . The list goes on. Now Luminara may not be just any Jedi, but Boba's not just some guy with a gun. He's got skillz. I'd say Fett has a chance, but little more than that.

Like I said you have to be damn good to do it. And you really think that Boba could kill a Jedi if they were both in your house or something? Or in a long hall? Even in open space he would have a lot of trouble. Perhaps pull it off but the odds are in favour of his opponent.

DrDoom101
AOTC Obi-Wan (near Unduli's level) couldnt even taken on Jango Fett. So im not sure if Luminara will defeat Boba

Darth Faunus
AOTC Obi-Wan never intended to kill Fett. He wanted to bring him in for interrogations. And he was no where near Unduli's mastery as of AOTC. ROTS, yes, but even then it was close.

Fishy
So basically your saying, Boba and Jango are at the same level and AOTC Obi and Lumi are at the same level so she can't defeat Boba.

Well a few things.

Obi wanted to capture him
Luminara is much better then AOTC Obi, she mastered Soresu.
She would take out Boba in a situation like Obi vs Jango.

DrDoom101
i said Luminara was near Obi-Wan's level. I didnt say he was stronger or weaker. IMO, i think boba is weaker than Jango

Darth_Glentract
Well, Jango may have been better than Fett. It all depends on location. If Jango hadn't gotten his rocket pack screwed up, then he would have given Mace a FAR harder time.

Boba did get really good later on, I think. He restarted the Mandalorians and went around killing Vong, saving Han out of respect for him. He was only seen once though, which pissed me off, especially since he was in it for like 2 pages.

commander gree
boba would win.... if you look at him

Deus Ex
Boba saved Han? Boba supposively hated Han in the OT.

Darth_Glentract
By this time he was no longer a Bounty Hunter and had taken his position as Mandalore. Remember, Mandalorians honor people who have defeated them.

Deus Ex
This is true. Boba was a man of principle.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Well, Jango may have been better than Fett...

haha, im just kidding ya.

i think that boba as mandalore could win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.