The Suffering

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gls
The Suffering

No official plot yet, but the game followed an inmate named Torque whose sentenced to die, but escapes the chair only to face other-worldly creatures which have somehow taken over the prison.

thats from UHM
the game was actually pretty good imo, it could be done well. oh and, apparantly mtv is determined to make this into a "groundbraking" film
here's hoping *crosses fingers*

slim_thug
huh

b-dan
really a movie Dr killjoy is the best caracter in that movie but wouldnt it be hard to make it into a movie the gam ehad like 3 diffrent endings depending on if u did good things or bad things

gls
Originally posted by b-dan
really a movie Dr killjoy is the best caracter in that movie but wouldnt it be hard to make it into a movie the gam ehad like 3 diffrent endings depending on if u did good things or bad things
well they could do multiiple endings for a dvd release..

Cringe
I havent played the game but from the looks of it it looks pretty gruesome.It may play into a good film if its not all hollywoodized out.

Johnlindsey289
I think i know the perfect directors for this movie project:

David Fincher.
Ruggero Deoato. ( Director of Cannibal Holocaust, House on The Edge of the Park and Jungle holocaust)
Jonathan Demme.
Dario Argento.
Jean Pierre Jeunet.
Alex Proyas.
Wes Craven.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.