Season 5 Discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
Opening this up for tomorrow!

ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!!! eek! eek!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/spadesmamma61/S30X-929-SMA1-10-26.jpg

mtryder
Can't freaking wait.

Morridini
2 months or so here...

Ast
Everything you have waited to see, will happen. big grin

mtryder
Except Lionel getting mauled to death by a polar bear. I've been waiting awhile to see that, but I just don't think it's gonna happen.

Staphon
2 and a half more hours ^^

mtryder
...wow. That was amazing. Now I just wish that he would actually tell Lana, and not just imply that he was going to

alexanderluthor
Dammit, you' have it before us!!!!!!! Can't wait for 1 more month

Jedi Priestess
That was literally EVERYTHING I WANTED TO SEE! eek!

mtryder
Gotta love bittorrent. I've found 3 active torrents for it already, and it ended a little over 2 hours ago.

Ast
Originally posted by mtryder
Gotta love bittorrent. I've found 3 active torrents for it already, and it ended a little over 2 hours ago.

Gotta love DVR, I already have it saved, and it ended a little over 2 and half hours ago. stick out tongue

Just messing with you man. laughing out loud

mtryder
Hahahaha, yeah, but I'm too poor/cheap (aka in college) to get that stuff. I think I might set aside enough beer money to get it soon enough though wink.

But yeah, I'm addicted. Saw it at 8, and decided I have to download it to see it again.

Lord Evolution
can you pm me the site where you got the torrent plaese man i cant find it anywhere

sad i missed it god damn traffic

i want the exact page to where you got it from than you

vampage69
Was the guy who materialized at the end of the show Spike from Angel? It looked alot like him. It was all so good last night... loved it.

Jedi Priestess
Yepper James Marsters IS Brainiac. yes

fini
OMG, the world hates me. LAst night sat down to watch new season and after 5 mins, we got a power surge and lost cable reception for the rest of the night.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MysteryRidah
lol ^^^ sorry to hear about that one.

Pretty good, i think the best parts is when those 2 people came out of the ship, they was cool, not to mention, what happen to them at the end. Reminds me of the old superman.

mtryder
Hahaha, yeah, I think my exact words were "that's vintage!!"

Solo
Loved it. Nuff' said.

ilvorlandobloom
Omg, i was so excited to see brand new opening credits! sooo much better than the last 4 seasons'! and the ep was freaking GOOD! yay Chloe officially KNOWS... Lex is evil.... uh oh... Clana sex...God, why?... They didn't even mention Jason! hello! did the Kents forget about him almost killing them? In the paper Lana was reading w/ Jason & his mom, did it say Jason had died? or was Lana just upset about it cuz she killed his mom...?

Jedi Priestess
Nope it said the both of them are dead and the You owe me one L is from Lex.

Solo
Is this the last season? Considering the Superman movie is coming out soon.

Jedi Priestess
Nope, as long as they get picked up Gogh hopes to go to Season 7.

Solo
Sounds great.

mtryder
I can't imagine they wouldn't get picked up, what the hell else does the WB have that's even decent?

pr1983
Watched episode 1... t'was ok, needed more lex... without him welling tends to look bad imo...

at least there was none of that dumb 'witch from the past' crap...

and i swear if smallville clark beats zod or brainiac, the producers should all be shot...

that is unless they're going to depower them massively...

Jedi Priestess
Pr you are thinking way too much comic book, they've said repeatedly that they are going to do their own thing for alot of the time. I forsee you be hugely dissapointed as this series goes on. sad

pr1983
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Pr you are thinking way too much comic book, they've said repeatedly that they are going to do their own thing for alot of the time. I forsee you be hugely dissapointed as this series goes on. sad

I'm not... im just thinking superman... erm

i was just saying that brainiac and zod would need to be weaker than their comic versions...

clark in relative terms is weak... he cant even fly... but eventually he'll be superman, and what are they gonna do? invent new enemies that can match him? because if teenage clark defeats zod and brainiac, what is he supposed to fight when hes older?

Mainstream
Originally posted by pr1983
I'm not... im just thinking superman... erm

i was just saying that brainiac and zod would need to be weaker than their comic versions...

clark in relative terms is weak... he cant even fly... but eventually he'll be superman, and what are they gonna do? invent new enemies that can match him? because if teenage clark defeats zod and brainiac, what is he supposed to fight when hes older?

He gonna fight Toyman...even as a adult, Superman must still "play with toys" but seriously they need to do more Clark meets other superheroes..imagine young Bruce Wayne and Lex interacting...or maybe making Wonder Woman a College exchange student from South America or something...I love when Clark meet Bart in "Run"

BobbyD
Allison Mack. love

Mainstream
Originally posted by BobbyD
Allison Mack. love

she is pretty hot isn't she? heartn

BobbyD
Mainstream, she's always been cute. But now they've dressed her up.

Yes, she is officially "hot" now.

smile

Mainstream
indeed

mtryder
Originally posted by Mainstream
He gonna fight Toyman...even as a adult, Superman must still "play with toys" but seriously they need to do more Clark meets other superheroes..imagine young Bruce Wayne and Lex interacting...or maybe making Wonder Woman a College exchange student from South America or something...I love when Clark meet Bart in "Run"

Agreed, it's a damn shame thtey never were able to do bring Bruce Wayne in. I know they wanted to, but apparently they weren't allowed to because of Batman Begins (since, we all know, the Batman mythos aren't bigger than one, single movie or anything). So, instead, we got Adam Knight. Pretty cool character, originally based on Bruce, ended up being a psychotic zombie, of all things. Oh well.

Mainstream
we might still get young Bruce....one day...we...must never give up hope...Tom Welling himself said he wants to see young Bruce..and what Tom wants he gets..he's pre-Superman for crying out loud.

sorrow
laughing

i kinda like the idea of clark and chloe instead of lana..
dunno why.. huh

BOPRecruit 16
we might still get young Bruce....one day...we...must never give up hope...Tom Welling himself said he wants to see young Bruce..and what Tom wants he gets..he's pre-Superman for crying out loud.

if a young bruce wayne ever appeared on the show, i would imagine that gough and millar would save him towards the end. the final season of smallville. whenever that is. just before or after the classic suit goes on. that's how i picture the show ending. just a glimpse of him in the suit. make a satisfying ending in my opinion.

Tired Hiker
Hey, can anyone tell me how Clark got his powers back??? I'm all caught up, via the dvds, and my friend has been taping this season for me since I don't get WB, but he missed an episode or two.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Hey, can anyone tell me how Clark got his powers back??? I'm all caught up, via the dvds, and my friend has been taping this season for me since I don't get WB, but he missed an episode or two.

Jol-el posses Lex's dad takes Clark to the fortress and gives him his powers back just in time for Clark to stop a rocket that gonna destroy Smallville

Tired Hiker
Jol-el posses Lex's dad takes Clark to the fortress and gives him his powers back just in time for Clark to stop a rocket that gonna destroy Smallville

Did that happen at the end of the episode where those three escapees held Clark's parents and Lana in the Barn?

Jedi Priestess
No, it happened in the episode that Clark died in.

jwwoods2005
does anyone know what powers clark will get this season

Uber_Jedi
He couldn't really die unless he first swallow a huge chunk of Kryptonite, then (while choking) jump into a pool of molten Kryptonite. But that is just Clark.

crazylozer
Well actually he gave up his powers (including invulnerability), so yes, he did die. I agree however, not many people stay dead in Smallville.

Uber_Jedi
He couldn't possibly give up his powers! They are not items!!! The writers are too stupid and obviously have never read a single Superman comic or seen all of the Superman movies.

crazylozer
Um, have you seen Superman II? He asked his father to take them away. Thus, he got beaten up by a biker dude. In defying his father, he lost his powers. Also, comics and books can change, as many people know, there are multiple versions of reality in the DC world.

Jedi Priestess
Alrighty then, tonights epi is Splinter. eek!

MysteryRidah
Yup, cant wait. It looks good, so i hope its good, with alot of action.

Jedi Priestess
Judging from the clip I saw last night it looks excellent!

Jedi Priestess
Well Id say that was the best damn episode ever! yes

MysteryRidah
One of the best, it was intense tho.

hotsauce6548
Wow. I'd say that was one of the best episodes last night. yes

BobbyD
I totally disagree with last night's episode....IMO, it laid an egg.

Smallville_Only
I thought "Splinter" was REAAALLLLLLLLYYYYYY good!!
"You were never my son, you were just a thing I found in a cornfield."

"We were meant to be together, Lana." big grin *Smallville_Only dies from the beauty of Clana*

Lex: "I don't want to hurt you, Clark."
Clark: "But I want to hurt you."

FINE IS A KRYPTONIAN!!!!

Overall, "Splinter" was top ten material, IMO...

Jedi Priestess
Clip from Thursday night.

http://www.tv.com/smallville/solitude/episode/541500/summary.html

Jedi Shmedi
Don't forget to toon in on the 17th for the of Superman Returns trailer during the episode big grin I'm siked!

VenomVA
I can't wait!!!

Jedi Priestess
got a little tidbit for you peeps regarding the death in Reckoning

it's been confirmed that it is NOT Chloe

Smallville
Lana

Pure Speculation.

Jedi Priestess
nope and thats a fact

Smallville
Okay, so I am wrong.

Hmm.... can't be Lex, Clark, Mr or Mrs Kent, or Lois. Leaves few choices.

MAYBE Lionel?

Jedi Priestess
Well a little bird told me today that they've been rewriting so it could be Chloe now. cry

My money is on Chloe & Lionell and Lex has something to do with it.

eleveninches
It's gotta be lionel

Smallville
Yesterdays episode wasn't that bad. Showed Lex's downfall, and what could have been if he had abandoned his dark path. (Such a Star Wars oriented plot, no?)

Chloe looked good, too. Long hair and all.

Jedi Priestess
EWWWWWWW Whitney GO back to Clark! sick

Smallville
Lex... Sexy Lexy! stick out tongue

mtryder
I hope for their sake that they know better than to kill Chloe off. Hell, why don't they just kill Pete? They were best friends for so long, he'd still count right? Because beyond that, I don't see any terribly expendable characters except for Lionel, now that Lex has fully turned.

KimEl
I didn't want to start a new thread so I just ask here... Anyone know what the song that is played when Lex see his future is called? When he stands in a white dress and nuclear warheads flying around earth :P

Jedi Priestess
Kim K-Site is your best bet. They have all the music listed by episode.

www.kryptonsite.com

KimEl
Nice site.. Names alot of songs in a lot of episodes but in the 2 episodes the song i want is played there is no info... I listened to the one that was listed but it wasnt the right noe... Anyone who know?

Smallville
Nice try, JP. But, if you want...

This site gives a summary of every episode, and it also has a list of every song heard during that episode at the bottom. However, I still have to say that Kryptonsite is better then the site I linked above.

Also...The Music of Smallville Thread.

Jedi Priestess
Oooooooooooo a new site. eek!

crazylozer
Categories of character death for ep. 100:

Impossible: Clark, Lex - It's really, really, impossible. Period. End of story.

Obvious: Lionel, Chloe - They don't exist in comics, it's almost expected. Seems stupid to kill of someone when it's not surprising...

Unlikely: Martha, Jonathan Kent - Changes history, shocking, but not especially disrupting...

Incredibly Unlikely: Lana, Lois - Changes history again, but even more crazy. And, writers would have tons of pressure to make sure the show doesn't fall apart.

Stupid: Pete, minor character from past, random bystanders - It'd be stupid. Really.

Smallville
Oooooooooooo a new site. eek!

Not new. It was posted here around last year or so. But, for some reason, the SEARCH option is broken for everyone else.

Jedi Priestess
Well darling until THIS year I pretty much never ventured in here, I got all my stuff from K-site. And since TRA went mainly SMVL I still dont have much time for this part of KMC. I just show up now to see your fine self. wink

LarrySanders
Originally posted by crazylozer
Categories of character death for ep. 100:

Impossible: Clark, Lex - It's really, really, impossible. Period. End of story.

Obvious: Lionel, Chloe - They don't exist in comics, it's almost expected. Seems stupid to kill of someone when it's not surprising...

Unlikely: Martha, Jonathan Kent - Changes history, shocking, but not especially disrupting...

Incredibly Unlikely: Lana, Lois - Changes history again, but even more crazy. And, writers would have tons of pressure to make sure the show doesn't fall apart.

Stupid: Pete, minor character from past, random bystanders - It'd be stupid. Really.

Just how ingrained is Lana Lang in the history of superman? The only information I have on her, is shes in superman 3 and thats simply not enough for her to be in the incredibly unlikely section. If shes bigger then just this small role in 1 of the superman movies, please inform smile

Jedi Priestess
In the comics she marries Pete for one thing.

LarrySanders
meh still expendable

Jedi Priestess
that may be, but it wont ever happen, so might as well move on.......

LarrySanders
that may be, but it wont ever happen, so might as well move on.......

Yeah confused..your right.... down

Dan-El
I really doubt that it's going to be Lionel, judging by the look on Clark's face in the teaser commercials. When he crouches and crumbles the dirt on the grave, it's too intimate to be someone that is a lesser player in his life. Like I have said, it's either Jonathan or Chloe. Jonathan because that's what happened in the movie, and Chloe because she isn't a major character in Clark's future unless she changes her name to "Cat Grant" or whatever that chick's name is.

Chloe is kind of an unlikely factor, because in the vampire episode this season, at the end she said that Metropolis was the home of future superheroes. How would she know that Clark would become a hero later in his life if she dies? It could be argued that she's refering to a future episode featuring a female superhero, but that's still after 100. Another argument could be that she was being an omniscient narrator, which I can't deny.

Anyway, I'm lead to the conclusion that Jonathan Kent will die. I have read no spoilers to this effect, it's just a guess on my part.

crazylozer
Why I think that killing Jonathan Kent now changes the continuity: when he died in the comics, it was because of a heart attack, something Clark could not stop no matter what. This showed him the value of human life, and how quickly and surprisingly it could be snuffed out. If Jonathan died now, it would likely be because of Lex, which would make Clark more of an avenger than a hero. A heart attack seems unlikely because if he did have one, it would be quite the boring and predictable death.

PrettyboyTom
Nobody cares about what you think lozer; or you for that matter, desperate dan. The pair of you, fĂșck off. Btw, there's two r's in referring. Retard! You know who you are.

RoguePw25
Originally posted by PrettyboyTom
Nobody cares about what you think lozer; or you for that matter, desperate dan. The pair of you, fĂșck off. Btw, there's two r's in referring. Retard! You know who you are.

Ignore this post. He'll be soon gone. eek!

Captain REX
Indeed. w00t

He needs a new disclaimer, I think.

Dan-El
Originally posted by crazylozer
Why I think that killing Jonathan Kent now changes the continuity: when he died in the comics, it was because of a heart attack, something Clark could not stop no matter what. This showed him the value of human life, and how quickly and surprisingly it could be snuffed out. If Jonathan died now, it would likely be because of Lex, which would make Clark more of an avenger than a hero. A heart attack seems unlikely because if he did have one, it would be quite the boring and predictable death. Point taken. But they may bring up Jonathan's heart condition as the time draws near. Martha has already brought it up when he first entered the race for senate.

Dan-El
Originally posted by RoguePw25
Ignore this post. He'll be soon gone. eek! Please make it soon if Tom's gonna pull this shite. He's good for an on topic discussion, but when he bashes for no reason, it's just embarrasing to all of us.

Jedi Priestess
Eight more days till we get a new episode! party

Dan-El
Can't wait! They better start us off good. I have this bad feeling that it's going to turn sour after episode 100. The Cyborg episode may be pretty cool though.

Jedi Priestess
Oh I dont think so, we still have the return of Brainiac. And the appearance of Zod. yes

FistOfThe North
Oh I dont think so, we still have the return of Brainiac. And the appearance of Zod. yes

The appearance of Zod? Why....Doesn't Clark first meet Zod as Superman way way later. And he already appeared, well kinda you just seen his face when The Brainiac summoned him.

Im probably gonna start taking "Smallville" as it is from now on. And that is accepting it as an alternate Superman Universe. It'll still be hard to swallow some of the stuff in it but my love for the character and how well he is characterized in the show will make it cool for me.

Jedi Priestess
Thats what works for me. smile

Dan-El
Yeah. It's like "Secret Identity" or "Birthright". Just another Superman story. But not in a bad way

Atheus
Being a lad from the cold waters of England the 5th season has not quite reached us yet i have all the others can anyone give me a good place for me to download the 5 season pls wisper me cause i dnt think i can wait any longer knowing u guys have watched it and the repeats not fair help.

Atheus

KevUK
Originally posted by Atheus
Being a lad from the cold waters of England the 5th season has not quite reached us yet i have all the others can anyone give me a good place for me to download the 5 season pls wisper me cause i dnt think i can wait any longer knowing u guys have watched it and the repeats not fair help.

Atheus

Hi, Bitcomet has all series 5 that has been shown in the states so far, it takes ages though, Limewire might have some but there are some bad files (Check the file size is realistic 700mb or so, before you start, its irritating when you wait ages for it to download just to find its blank, I know). Limewire though is the quickest place I've found anything.
Hope that helped.

KevUK
As a general question though to the forum, although I may seem a bit of a traitor to the whole Superman long term theme, would it be beyond reason to kill off Lois, and for Chloe to use her identity for her own safety? Im thinkin outside the box I know, but LANA IS HOT BUT SO WRONG ALL AT ONCE, the chemistry is not there, with chloe there is.

.....although there already is with lois i spose, but its such a shame, Chloe is gagging and deserves it. How can Clark fall for her Cousin, its not fair!

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by KevUK
As a general question though to the forum, although I may seem a bit of a traitor to the whole Superman long term theme, would it be beyond reason to kill off Lois, and for Chloe to use her identity for her own safety? Im thinkin outside the box I know, but LANA IS HOT BUT SO WRONG ALL AT ONCE, the chemistry is not there, with chloe there is.

.....although there already is with lois i spose, but its such a shame, Chloe is gagging and deserves it. How can Clark fall for her Cousin, its not fair!

No. Erica Durance (Lois Lane) can't die cause she's my fiance and she does a real good Lois Lane. Chloe is too smart but to giddy and airheaded, as hot as she is, to be Lois Lane.

If anyone's to be killed of it's Lana Lang. She's a downer all the time, her personality sucks and she doesn't even look hot. Not anymore. The only thing Lana may have is her face. Before her face was kinda cute a little but I got used to it now she looks like a regular looking chick, where as Chloe is something to be had, and Lois is just yummy and I love her personality too. Lana's a dork, off with her head.

I know Lois is gonna divorce me to to marry Clark but she has to stay in the show. Chloe too. But not Lana. I hope she goes in the 100th ep.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by KevUK
Hi, Bitcomet has all series 5 that has been shown in the states so far, it takes ages though, Limewire might have some but there are some bad files (Check the file size is realistic 700mb or so, before you start, its irritating when you wait ages for it to download just to find its blank, I know). Limewire though is the quickest place I've found anything.
Hope that helped.

700 MBs? Errrrr, all of mine are Hi-Def full screen and they dont go over 350 or so. messed But I dont get mine from P2P either.

Dan-El
After seein the teaser trailer last thursday, I think's it's certainly Lana or Chloe. Jonathan is out of the race.

Jedi Priestess
Would you like to put money on that? LOL

samuel8.5
I don't know who is going to die... but I am sure it's not going to be Chloe, Lana nor Lois,who wants to bet??? Probably is one of Clark's parents...

Dan-El
It's CERTAINLY not Lois. Chloe isn't canon, so she can die, but they aren't sticking with the canon, as said before. That, priestess, is why Lana can die. Motivation.

Jedi Priestess
*bump*

hermione7
"Clark will leave , and she knows it. As much as she loves him, she knows it." In many ways, Kreuk feels that the relationship between Clark and Lana is not a healthy one. "It's just really bad. He hurts her so much, and she does the same thing to him. The fact that he can't trust her and can't share with her, that matters." -- Kristin Kreuk Zap2it.com interview, May 2004

KK knows it all

"A lot of what people are saying this year is that together, Lana and Chloe make Lois. Lana has the feminine, demure, the sweet, compassionate sort of a beautiful personality, while Chloe has the feisty go-getter intellect-the journalistic, funny, witty sort of personality. Put the two of them together, and you have Clark's perfect woman in Lois. Both characters have a lot of similarities to Lois and set up his relationship with her." -- Allison Mack

Go A.M.

Lois Lane is her cousin. Well I have been saying this for two years now. It is true, Lois Lane is Chloe's cousin. Chloe doesn't morph into Lois." -- Al Gough, Devoted to Smallville interview, February 2004

guess.. I'm relieved to read this

Kal875
Chloe and Lana do not make Lois, Neither one of them is sassy and both of them loved Clark the 1st minute they layed eyes on him unlike Lois.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Kal875
Chloe and Lana do not make Lois, Neither one of them is sassy and both of them loved Clark the 1st minute they layed eyes on him unlike Lois.

But Lois could fall for Clark. All Clark has to do is lay the proper moves on her.

Inside Lois is just a scared little girl afraid to get hurt by the next man. She always makes references to players and dogs and how men are no good. But I think she can be easily swayed.

Remember how aquaman went to kiss Lois and she nervously said "what are you doing!?" and aquaman didn't respond and still approached and kissed Lois anyway and she just let him.

She's a soft little cookie encased in a hard crunchy shell

But Lois knows Clark is sincere and she'll fall for him. She eventually does anyway.

I think that Clark's next fling will be with Lois.

Kal875
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
But Lois could fall for Clark. All Clark has to do is lay the proper moves on her.

Inside Lois is just a scared little girl afraid to get hurt by the next man. She always makes references to players and dogs and how men are no good. But I think she can be easily swayed.

Remember how aquaman went to kiss Lois and she nervously said "what are you doing!?" and aquaman didn't respond and still approached and kissed Lois anyway and she just let him.

She's a soft little cookie encased in a hard crunchy shell

But Lois knows Clark is sincere and she'll fall for him. She eventually does anyway.

I think that Clark's next fling will be with Lois.

Thats my cookie your talking about buddy

Seriously I think your right that she doesn't want to get hurt by the next man but I also think part of the reason is that she grew up with her father, notice how Lucy was a girlie girl and Lois wasn't? I think that Lois doesn't want to put up with another guy.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Kal875
Thats my cookie your talking about buddy

Seriously I think your right that she doesn't want to get hurt by the next man but I also think part of the reason is that she grew up with her father, notice how Lucy was a girlie girl and Lois wasn't? I think that Lois doesn't want to put up with another guy.

How can she be your cookie if she's my fiance'?

Anyway, Lois is crazy independent. Fighting guys, always talking tough, never putting up with anyone or anything and she'll tell you so without a trace of emotion. Yea, plus she was raised around military men, so.

I don't like girls like that..... ..Unless they're hot. Like Lois.

She'd still melt in a man's hands. Clark's hands that is. Because he's a gentleman. And a gentleman brings out the lady in every woman.

zachrivard
what happened to lana's witch side???

Jedi Priestess
She disappeared in Commencement right after she killed Mrs. Teague.

hermione7
if lois is kal's cookie and fist's fiancee

then she's my mom haha

hermione7
" was always so involved in everything going on - she's a go-getter, she was really in there, quite tough and kind of a hero in her own right. I know that Superman was the one who did all the big stuff, but Lois Lane was always in there, she wasn't just this female waiting for someone to help her - at least that's the impression that I always got," -- Erica Durance, New York Post, July 14, 2004
----------------------------------------
if Superman/Clark is my hero then Lois Lane is my heroine

"Erica is stunningly beautiful. She's clearly a different vibe to Lana. She's very sophisticated and very funny and sassy, energetic and urban. Clark and Erica together, they shot their first scene today, and it's just awesome, the chemistry. So it's going to be really exciting to see that relationship." -- Miles Millar, Sci-Fi Wire article, July 2004

--------------------------

fine guys.. ur right she's different from lana and chloe...she's the best

MysteryRidah
New episode in 2 days, hope everybody plans to watch.

Kal875
Originally posted by hermione7
if lois is kal's cookie and fist's fiancee

then she's my mom haha

Dude I ****ed your mom than

T.M
Tomb was the last episode on here.. I am less than impressed with this season.. It has bored me to death.. I was so pissed off when Jonathan Kent died.. I was hoping Lana would die.. she pisses me off. Anyway Cyborg is the next episode.. I hope they don't make another season because there is really no need.. the episodes now are dull and with the new Superman movies common out I don't see the point in making another season of Smallville.

pr1983
I just finished watching Season 5, and i think Smallville needs to end soon...

It seems to have been going downhill for a while now, even the Lex character seems to be going to hell...

I'd heard so much about the cyborg episode, but bar the x-ray moment it was just another 'save the powered up kid of the week' episode...

If there's one highlight of this season it has to be the Johnathan(sp?) Funeral, really well shot i have to admit...

But seriously, i think the show has overstayed its welcome, big time... i mean, Lex is so suspicious of Clark, the second Superman shows up in metropolis Lex is going to know who he is straight away...

Shadow_King
what do you mean pr?

pr1983
He's so suspicious of Clark, he even had Simone hypnotize him to see, and i doubt just because she said she saw nothing he's going to give up just like that... He's too wary of Clark already, and when a tall, muscular, black haired guy arrives in Metropolis at the same time Clark arrives at the Planet, Lex'd be a fool not to put two and two together...

Shadow_King
well then i guess the writers are gonna have to think really hard on how to end it.

pr1983
they'll need a bloody miracle...

Shadow_King
so like at the end of the season brainiac shut down all power around the earth or just in america???

Smallville2809
Season 5 was full of emotion's!
It was wondefull to see Lana and Clark together again and this time for a longer time as last time in season 2.
And that Clark know that Chloe know his secret was so great!
That Lionel started to get good is new thing in Smallville but I guess it is a good thing! Lex showed his real face and his dark side!
The 100th episode was really sad and painful and amazing at the same time! Yes, the new opening from Smallville had many better things to show/give! It was interesting and exiting to watch! Yes, a brilliant season!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.