What would you have done?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zatch
A girl that has been my friend for as long as I can remember has a huge crush on me. Well I am taken and I don't want to ruin my perfect relationship. Well I went to the movies alone and a bunch of my friends were there including this person. Well anyways after everyone else left it was me and her because I had to use the restroom. Well I came out and she like pounced on me and I was backing away giving her all the reasons I can't and blah blah blah. Well she is my best friend and I dont want to hurt her as a friend. So can anyone get me out of this perdicament?

silver_tears
Tell her she's ugly, that'll do it thumb up

Zatch
Originally posted by silver_tears
Tell her she's ugly, that'll do it thumb up Hey she is a friend and I couldn't do that.

silver_tears
I was kidding.

Whether you want to admit it or not, the friendship's already ruined, it'll never be the same, and it'll never go back. So why waste time and energy trying to think of ways to "save her feelings, and stay friends," and just give it a shot, it could be the bes thing that ever happened to you both.

Although seeing as she pounced on you, she sounds like a whore.

Zatch
I was kidding.

Whether you want to admit it or not, the friendship's already ruined, it'll never be the same, and it'll never go back. So why waste time and energy trying to think of ways to "save her feelings, and stay friends," and just give it a shot, it could be the bes thing that ever happened to you both.

Although seeing as she pounced on you, she sounds like a whore. No I am already in a relationship that I dont want to ruine for anything.

silver_tears
Ah well then she's a ***** too erm

No offense since you seem to care about her and such, but we women have enough trouble without other girls trying to sabotage our relationships.

Zatch
Ah well then she's a ***** too erm

No offense since you seem to care about her and such, but we women have enough trouble without other girls trying to sabotage our relationships. yeah I know but she doesn't seem to understand.

Spearhead
Make her understand...you might have to be mean to get out of this cleanly.

Zatch
Originally posted by Spearhead
Make her understand...you might have to be mean to get out of this cleanly. Hey I might have to try that but I will be less mean as possible.

Dr. Octagon
if she's not insane, she would understand the situation

hey irene wink

silver_tears
It's a shame you guys are friends erm

Spelljammer
Yep, you need to just be straightup with her "I'm in a relationship, I'm happy with my relationship, so please stop.." it's simple, to the point, and doesn't insult anyone. She can get pissy all she wants too. I think the only reason you've been so leniant so far is because you find her cute, lets face it, would you be this slow to say to a big hairy man "we're just friends"? Hell no..

If you trust in your relationship, and or really think of her as just a friend, you'll see her as a big hairy man..

silver_tears
Originally posted by Dr. Octagon
if she's not insane, she would understand the situation

hey irene wink

well hello eyes

Zatch
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Yep, you need to just be straightup with her "I'm in a relationship, I'm happy with my relationship, so please stop.." it's simple, to the point, and doesn't insult anyone. She can get pissy all she wants too. I think the only reason you've been so leniant so far is because you find her cute, lets face it, would you be this slow to say to a big hairy man "we're just friends"? Hell no..

If you trust in your relationship, and or really think of her as just a friend, you'll see her as a big hairy man.. ok then

Phoenix Aska
I was kidding.

Although seeing as she pounced on you, she sounds like a whore.

she's right...it won't be the same... sad

Zatch
Originally posted by Phoenix Aska
she's right...it won't be the same... sad no probably never be the same but I hope we stay friends.

slim_thug
Originally posted by Zatch
A girl that has been my friend for as long as I can remember has a huge crush on me. Well I am taken and I don't want to ruin my perfect relationship. Well I went to the movies alone and a bunch of my friends were there including this person. Well anyways after everyone else left it was me and her because I had to use the restroom. Well I came out and she like pounced on me and I was backing away giving her all the reasons I can't and blah blah blah. Well she is my best friend and I dont want to hurt her as a friend. So can anyone get me out of this perdicament? They should make an Love Affairs thread.

EsteemedLeader
Hit her. Smack her right in the face.

Zatch
Originally posted by slim_thug
They should make an Love Affairs thread. yeah that would be a good forum.

slim_thug
yeah that would be a good forum. Why don't you ask Raz if you can make one.

Zatch
Originally posted by slim_thug
Why don't you ask Raz if you can make one. I just mite do that.

RaeRox
A girl that has been my friend for as long as I can remember has a huge crush on me. Well I am taken and I don't want to ruin my perfect relationship. Well I went to the movies alone and a bunch of my friends were there including this person. Well anyways after everyone else left it was me and her because I had to use the restroom. Well I came out and she like pounced on me and I was backing away giving her all the reasons I can't and blah blah blah. Well she is my best friend and I dont want to hurt her as a friend. So can anyone get me out of this perdicament?

you know what you do?? if YOu dont want to hurt her...you let ME hurt her...which you know i am more than ready to do. *glares*

sry hunni, but i dont take kindly to chicks pouncing on my boyfriend.

RaeRox
Im sry that was really mean....lol

Dark_chan
if she is really ur friend shell understand.....i mean she should

NunYahBidness
A girl that has been my friend for as long as I can remember has a huge crush on me. Well I am taken and I don't want to ruin my perfect relationship. Well I went to the movies alone and a bunch of my friends were there including this person. Well anyways after everyone else left it was me and her because I had to use the restroom. Well I came out and she like pounced on me and I was backing away giving her all the reasons I can't and blah blah blah. Well she is my best friend and I dont want to hurt her as a friend. So can anyone get me out of this perdicament? Well if you had to ask, means you want her. So dump the other broad and make like a pig with this one!

You only live once, may as well enjoy it while you can!

Zatch
Originally posted by RaeRox
you know what you do?? if YOu dont want to hurt her...you let ME hurt her...which you know i am more than ready to do. *glares*

sry hunni, but i dont take kindly to chicks pouncing on my boyfriend. I bet you are.

Zatch
sweetcarebear_42: Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they love you. <*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*>< if you break this chain u will be cursed with relationship problems for the next 10 yrs. post in the next 15 min

Commando Queen
Originally posted by NunYahBidness
Well if you had to ask, means you want her. So dump the other broad and make like a pig with this one!

You only live once, may as well enjoy it while you can!

OMG Nunya do you realize that you just told my bf to dump me and hook up with some OTHER chick???!!! Make like a pig?? Im not even going to ask........(fyi this is rae..alicia is being a whore and refusing to log out of her account and get onto mine...)

NunYahBidness
Originally posted by Commando Queen
OMG Nunya do you realize that you just told my bf to dump me and hook up with some OTHER chick???!!! Make like a pig?? Im not even going to ask........(fyi this is rae..alicia is being a whore and refusing to log out of her account and get onto mine...) First of all...I didn't know he was your boyfriend!! And had I known, I'd probably would've said the same thing!!

If a friend of mine did that sort of thing, I'd either go...LET'S GO!!! or tell her to f'ck off for doing that and we're no longer friends!!!! Because if THAT'S all she ever was and knew, her doing that is not being a good friend or she was given hints and innuendos!!! Take your pick!

If you're that important, then your bf would not have to question/wonder/ponder/be confused as to what he needed to do. He'd just do it!!! Tell her to f*ck off and THAT would be the end of it!!!! But then that's me! And I'm sorry if I've caused you any irritation!

Tired Hiker
Just have a threesome.

NunYahBidness
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Just have a threesome. Or that!!!

DarkC
Why couldn't you have given it a try at least, Zatch?

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by DarkC
Why couldn't you have given it a try at least, Zatch?
You mean the threesome, right? confused

DarkC
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
You mean the threesome, right? confused
No, the relationship.

Zatch
Originally posted by DarkC
Why couldn't you have given it a try at least, Zatch? I am already in love and I don't want to end it. never will either. The one I have right now is fine enough for me. I wont ever break up with her not unless she cheats but I dont think she would do that.

Zatch
Originally posted by Commando Queen
OMG Nunya do you realize that you just told my bf to dump me and hook up with some OTHER chick???!!! Make like a pig?? Im not even going to ask........(fyi this is rae..alicia is being a whore and refusing to log out of her account and get onto mine...) rae I am not going to dump you.

Spelljammer
Hoylcrap! I didn't know your grilfriend was Commando Queen! 0_0

Luckiely for me I always saw her posts but remained neutral thinking "eh..", yes, stay with her and I've listed what you should do before.

Because frankly, I don't want to hear the bickering if you two DO breakup. It would be slipknot all over again..

Zatch
Hoylcrap! I didn't know your grilfriend was Commando Queen! 0_0

Luckiely for me I always saw her posts but remained neutral thinking "eh..", yes, stay with her and I've listed what you should do before.

Because frankly, I don't want to hear the bickering if you two DO breakup. It would be slipknot all over again.. No rae was on her name. My girlfriend is RaeRox. Get it strait.

Spelljammer
Awww, aren't you two adorable.. wait, no.. messed *blocks out Zatch with his hand* Awww. ^ _ ^ stick out tongue

Zatch
Awww, aren't you two adorable.. wait, no.. messed *blocks out Zatch with his hand* Awww. ^ _ ^ stick out tongue Yeah RaeRox is my girlfriend and sunday it will be 2 months.

Zatch
Yeah RaeRox is my girlfriend and sunday it will be 2 months. and it is so great.

Zatch
dead this thread is.

RaeRox
rae I am not going to dump you.

better not.

Zatch
better not. I wont.

EsteemedLeader
Awwwwwwwww your sig is so sweet.no expression

Zatch
Thank you for being sarcastic. no expression

EsteemedLeader
You're very welcome.no expression

Zatch
You know I smell bullshit

EsteemedLeader
Turn on a fan then.

Zatch
There isn't one available.

EsteemedLeader
Open a window.

Zatch
that I can do.

EsteemedLeader
Get out from behind the cow.stick out tongue

Zatch
I didn't know there was a cow.

EsteemedLeader
How could you...never mind.erm

Zatch
Hey now give me a break havent been up that long.

EsteemedLeader
The humor was obviously too advanced for you.

Zatch
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
The humor was obviously too advanced for you. pretty much.

Zatch
I am so glad this problem is solved.

RaeRox
I am so glad this problem is solved.

Ditto big grin

Zatch
Ditto big grin Oh i know that was all the way back in september though odd that long ago.

RaeRox
Oh i know that was all the way back in september though odd that long ago.

I still hate her....

Zatch
Oh you shouldn't hate her still. Oh oooooh lips are sealed. I just remembered something.

RaeRox
Oh you shouldn't hate her still. Oh oooooh lips are sealed. I just remembered something.

O NO YOU DONT. DUSTIN ANTHONY SPILL THIS INSTANT

Zatch
Spill about what?

RaeRox
Spill about what?

What your lips are sealed about...

Zatch
OH nothing nothing at all just don't worry about it.

RaeRox
OH nothing nothing at all just don't worry about it.

Spill now. *getting annoyed*

Zatch
Spill now. *getting annoyed* I swear it is nothing big.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.