RavenGaurdia's welcoming comitee..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spelljammer
RG's feeling kindof low lately, so this will be her welcoming thread. That way she knows, whenever she signs on, there's someone waiting her to cheer up her day! smile Be cheerful and happy! big grin Or else it gets the hose again..

http://www.pyrofish.com/add/add013.gif
Put the lotion in the ****ing basket!

Spelljammer
Hexes on all of you.. not one of you will give RavenGaurdia a warm welcome! mad

snehin
w8 this thread was made today??!!Originally posted by Spelljammer
Hexes on all of you.. not one of you will give RavenGaurdia a warm welcome! mad i din't see it till now and RG older than me on kmc

Clovie
isn't this considered as stalking? tongue10

*gives RG warm welcome*

snehin
Originally posted by Clovie

*gives RG warm welcome* nope i don't think so

*Gives RG same welcome as in HPforum*

Spelljammer

Maybe to pompus elite members, but RG actually likes me and we're good friends..

Countinue with the greetings, or else it gets the hose again..

Clovie
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Maybe to pompus elite members, but RG actually likes me and we're good friends..

Countinue with the greetings, or else it gets the hose again.. you're starting with that pompo..something word again? cry

DarkC
http://www.worldofwar.net/comics/heroesofwow/chapter5/1.jpg

Spelljammer
you're starting with that pompo..something word again? cry
What are you going to report me again? Maybe I should report you for calling me a stalker, seeing as all snobby liberals who think they're too good for the world call me a stalker as well. Simply because I don't know how properly express my feeling for people because I ussualy hate them so much.

Learn who you bash before you bash them. I'm not some n00b who's going to cry, go tell the mods, or even put much of a fight back, the way I do things is invisible, and will effect the soul.. I've had people put into mental institutions before because of the mind-games I've played. I have no qualms about putting another one in.. I hate most of you people so damn much I can't even describe it, but I hold my tounge most of the time because I don't want to get banned because then I couldn't talk to good friends like RavenGaurdia or laugh with my stem-cell clone Deano..

DarkC
What are you going to report me again? Maybe I should report you for calling me a stalker, seeing as all snobby liberals who think they're too good for the world call me a stalker as well. Simply because I don't know how properly express my feeling for people because I ussualy hate them so much.

Learn who you bash before you bash them. I'm not some n00b who's going to cry, go tell the mods, or even put much of a fight back, the way I do things is invisible, and will effect the soul.. I've had people put into mental institutions before because of the mind-games I've played. I have no qualms about putting another one in.. I hate most of you people so damn much I can't even describe it, but I hold my tounge most of the time because I don't want to get banned because then I couldn't talk to good friends like RavenGaurdia or laugh with my stem-cell clone Deano..
Leave it, did she mean any serious offense to you? Why did you snap at her spontaneously like that?

Spelljammer
Originally posted by DarkC
Leave it, did she mean any serious offense to you? Why did you snap at her spontaneously like that?
How am I suppose to know that? I'm not a mind-reader..

DarkC
Usually when people use smileys, it means that they're not seriously angry or offended, etc.

Spelljammer
Usually when people use smileys, it means that they're not seriously angry or offended, etc.
Okay, plan B..

I'm in a pissy mood. stick out tongue

slim_thug
cool thread

DarkC
Okay, plan B..

I'm in a pissy mood. stick out tongue
That's better! laughing out loud

slim_thug
That's better! laughing out loud snort

DarkC
Oh, it looks like lil' slim-thug's got something to say. Go on, spit it out!

Clovie

Learn who you bash before you bash them. I'm not some n00b who's going to cry, go tell the mods, or even put much of a fight back, the way I do things is invisible, and will effect the soul.. I've had people put into mental institutions before because of the mind-games I've played. I have no qualms about putting another one in.. I hate most of you people so damn much I can't even describe it, but I hold my tounge most of the time because I don't want to get banned because then I couldn't talk to good friends like RavenGaurdia or laugh with my stem-cell clone Deano.. I didn't call you a stalker. It was a question, with teasing intentions. you didn't get it, seems I've overclassified your humour sense.

And if you didn't start I would never report you. and It was anyone just a request to make you explain your attitude. erm

Leave it, did she mean any serious offense to you? Why did you snap at her spontaneously like that? coz he loves me so much yawn It is the way in which 10 year olds are expressing their feelings.

^ and if you'll take this serious. i'll start feeling weird blink

slim_thug
I didn't call you a stalker. It was a question, with teasing intentions. you didn't get it, seems I've overclassified your humour sense.

And if you didn't start I would never report you. and It was anyone just a request to make you explain your attitude. erm

coz he loves me so much yawn It is the way in which 10 year olds are expressing their feelings.

^ and if you'll take this serious. i'll start feeling weird blink Oh nice sig very attractive girl.

Clovie
what?

slim_thug
your sig that body the butterflies

Clovie
I love butteflies happy

slim_thug
Ever touched one?They feel like powder and they're very dirty.

Pielover666
RG's feeling kindof low lately, so this will be her welcoming thread. That way she knows, whenever she signs on, there's someone waiting her to cheer up her day! smile Be cheerful and happy! big grin Or else it gets the hose again..

http://www.pyrofish.com/add/add013.gif
Put the lotion in the ****ing basket!
RG IS AWESOME!!!!!

But, alas, I constantly have a PM waiting in her inbox just for her.

DarkC
I gave her a comic, juts 'cause she likes WoW.

Raven Guardia
Hey Peoples! hug

another thread embarrasment

I gave her a comic, juts 'cause she likes WoW.

Actually I think you got me confused with my BF 'RaventheOnly' he loves WoW eek!

DarkC
Blast!!

Raven Guardia
Blast!!

laughing I can give him the link so he can see your cartoon eek!

DarkC
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
laughing I can give him the link so he can see your cartoon eek!
That's cool; if he likes it I can give him the rest of how that particular one ends.

Raven Guardia
That's cool; if he likes it I can give him the rest of how that particular one ends.

K, I let him know. I just pmed him that cartoon. If he likes it I will tell him to you pm for the rest stick out tongue

DarkC
Yay. Hey, did you enjoy it?

Raven Guardia
Yay. Hey, did you enjoy it?

I thought it was cute, but I dont know much about WoW Only what RTO tells me stick out tongue

DarkC
Ah, okay.

Raven Guardia
Ah, okay.
Do you Play WoW?

Trickster

Whoah.

Trick scared. Nasty man put people in mental institutions...

But anyway, cheer up RG!

DarkC
Do you Play WoW?
Yep.

snehin
Originally posted by Trickster
Whoah.

But anyway, cheer up RG! lol

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Trickster
Whoah.

But anyway, cheer up RG!

I am feeling better now but thanks smile

Yep.
hmm, that would be something if you two were in the same guild or team, or whatever its called embarrasment

DarkC
Guild. yes

He and I probably play on different servers...

Raven Guardia
Guild. yes

He and I probably play on different servers...

I don't understand the server thing. Its your ISP or do you pick a server or what? embarrasment

DarkC
You can pick to play on any server, but it automatically links you to the closest one first.

Raven Guardia
You can pick to play on any server, but it automatically links you to the closest one first.

that all sounds very confusing to me. Probably cause I never played it embarrasment

DarkC
Oh, it's fun.

Raven Guardia
Oh, it's fun.

it must be, if so many people play it eek!

Demarthl
hmm...

*pokes RG*

needed to be done smile

oooh i notice Clovie has been here too

Clovie > ninja ;P

DarkC
it must be, if so many people play it eek!
Yep.

Fun becomes frustration when it starts lagging to hell(unless you have a good computer).

snehin
evenin

Clovie
Originally posted by Demarthl
oooh i notice Clovie has been here too

Clovie > ninja ;P roll eyes (sarcastic) heyyo?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.