Your bad day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revan Ecks
have you every had a bad day you just want to scream.

i had a bad day i got up at 6:00 am with a migraine headache got on the computer came here and the whole system crashed and could not pay my bills on line had to drive 12 miles to pay them by hand soon as i walked in the building i realized i forgot my wallet had to go back and get it. got a flat tire on the way there had to stop and fix it than got a ticket for stopping on a no parking zone finally got there paid the gas bill had to stop for gas the dame gas pumps were off line got home and realized i for got my debit card at circle K the car would not start so i can leave to get it so i caught the bus and got off the wrong stop 3 miles down so i waited 30min finally got back home and just notice I'm 3 1/2 hours late for work went to work very late and my manager yelled at me for it and nearly fired me just got home and came back to KMC.

bardock
shitty day

EsteemedLeader
Yeah, I got up, then I went to school. I have a lot of bad days.

Family_guy725
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Yeah, I got up, then I went to school. I have a lot of bad days.
oh i remember those bad days those bad days arent as bad as college bad days 2 hours a day and it still takes longer to study and all that crap then in grade school

EsteemedLeader
"Study"? What is this "study"?

RedAlertv2
Originally posted by Revan Ecks
have you every had a bad day you just want to scream.

i had a bad day i got up at 6:00 am with a migraine headache got on the computer came here and the whole system crashed and could not pay my bills on line had to drive 12 miles to pay them by hand soon as i walked in the building i realized i forgot my wallet had to go back and get it. got a flat tire on the way there had to stop and fix it than got a ticket for stopping on a no parking zone finally got there paid the gas bill had to stop for gas the dame gas pumps were off line got home and realized i for got my debit card at circle K the car would not start so i can leave to get it so i caught the bus and got off the wrong stop 3 miles down so i waited 30min finally got back home and just notice I'm 3 1/2 hours late for work went to work very late and my manager yelled at me for it and nearly fired me just got home and came back to KMC.

i smell bs

Revan Ecks
I didn't ask for any one to believe me or not i just had a shitty day and thought I'll post it.

EsteemedLeader
Well, my bad day is now over. Sleep time. Later...bitches.

Spelljammer
I feel like injecting myself with mom's insulin right now..
And I'm not a diabetic..

Barker
Originally posted by Spelljammer
I feel like injecting myself with mom's insulin right now..
And I'm not a diabetic..
Perhaps I missed it, But whatever happened to Third-Person? stick out tongue

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Barker
Perhaps I missed it, But whatever happened to Third-Person? stick out tongue
People kept whining and bitching about it. Besides, as I said, I'd stop when I fell inlove..

Now use the brain God gave you to figure out why I want to shoot myself up with insulin..

Barker
Originally posted by Spelljammer
And I'm not a diabetic..
Are you Diabetic? no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.