hi!!! HELP!!??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

prudence_rachel
hello.. im new!! well i dont know much.. but i think i need some help!! im 168.4cm or 5' 6 in height and im 127.6 lbs... im fat!! or am i not?? well i think i might have an eating disorder?? but wat are the characteristics of one? and do u think that i am??? HELP!!!

Sorgo
Originally posted by prudence_rachel
hello.. im new!! well i dont know much.. but i think i need some help!! im 168.4cm or 5' 6 in height and im 127.6 lbs... im fat!! or am i not?? well i think i might have an eating disorder?? but wat are the characteristics of one? and do u think that i am??? HELP!!!

Holy shit. Relax for a second.

Welcome to KMC!

And no, you're not fat. You're sexy. Extremely sexy.

Very, very sexy.....

:droolio:

Leo.M
Hi! welcome2 to KMC big grin

and NO you are not fat at all, your fine just the way you are

Barker
Originally posted by Sorgo
Holy shit. Relax for a second.
laughing

Welcome to KMC, and No, You're Not Fat.

ladygrim
hello welcome to kmc

Spelljammer
Considering your eyes are sunken I'd say that's a deffinite no. The fact that you care so much does kindof worry me though..

Welcome to KMC I guess. Blahblahblah, i'm not good at being friendly. I just fealt bad for you cause you cause you have self-image problems when you seem nice enough.. Whatever.. moving on now..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.