Would you eat your food, if some one farted on it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comic Book
Yes, i am bored, out of my ASS. Ok, so if you are hungry and you have your food, on a table, then some guy, farted next to it....would you still eat it ?

Sir Mist
I would beat him with my foodno expression

leana marie
yeah that is so gross...

ewwww

powerfulone1987
Umm, no, must you really ask?

Comic Book
Originally posted by leana marie
yeah that is so gross...

ewwww

you know, you would eat it still. Ok, at first it's ewl, but if you're hungry, then you would still eat under it.

Leo.M
sick
Hell no, and I would beat the shit out of the guy chair and then I'd fart in his face middlefart

Comic Book
yeah, but you are hungry. I would beat his ass, but if i am hungry, and thats the only food, i could eat, i might just eat under it.

Comic Book
I mean, you can't see his gass right, it's not like he took a dump on it. It's just air.

Leo.M
Originally posted by Comic Book
I mean, you can't see his gass right, it's not like he took a dump on it. It's just air.

eer

Demarthl
actually when someone lets rip at least 10,000 particles of excrement are released into the air, they settle on everything and get carried by the slightest air movement, thats why you smell it across the room, so hell no, id make him buy new food

Comic Book
Originally posted by Demarthl
actually when someone lets rip at least 10,000 particles of excrement are released into the air, they settle on everything and get carried by the slightest air movement, thats why you smell it across the room, so hell no, id make him buy new food

sick

Kosta
What the f*ck kind of stupid thread is this? Have people completely lost the plot? "Would you eat your food if someone farted on it" I mean WTF! Are you so mentally and socially retarded that you feel the need to bring about a topic of such gargantuan stupidity!? This has GOT to be one of the most idiotic threads ever made. erm

Sir Mist
Blame the noobsmokin'

Snoopbert
Originally posted by Kosta
What the f*ck kind of stupid thread is this? Have people completely lost the plot? "Would you eat your food if someone farted on it" I mean WTF! Are you so mentally and socially retarded that you feel the need to bring about a topic of such gargantuan stupidity!? This has GOT to be one of the most idiotic threads ever made. erm

Oh god that's too much laughing

Kosta
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Blame the noobsmokin'

Blame the people that provoke and encourage this kind of idiocy as well.

Spelljammer
Ohnoes, methane gas. roll eyes (sarcastic)

There is nothing scientificaly wrong with the food even whilst under the impression of a fart, to waste a perfectly well-balanced low carb meal for my kickass muscles would be a much larger crime then that fart act itself! And with those fine muscles I will surely beat his ass for his rudeness..

Unless ofcourse he was a she, and went by the name Amanda. In which case I would say it smells heavenly and then kiss where the methane originated from. Both metaphoricaly and litteraly.. wink

Snoopbert
Actually, Farts aren't always composed of Methane.

powerfulone1987
They have made a thing that you hook up to your but and you poot in it and use that as gas for your car since it has methane in it.

Kosta
Spell Jammer, Methane is only present in like 30% of farts, and theres things like E-Coli that also make their way in to the air when you pass gas and WHY THE F*CK AM I ARGUING THIS STUPID POINT? erm

Spelljammer
Spell Jammer, Methane is only present in like 30% of farts, and theres things like E-Coli that also make their way in to the air when you pass gas and WHY THE F*CK AM I ARGUING THIS STUPID POINT? erm
Haha! My touch of idiocy spell has worked! Now to use my polymorph spell on you! \m/ evil face \m/

http://www.azcentral.com/ent/gifs3/0918carrot18.jpg
Suicide is your only option! Bwahahahahahahaha!

Rogue Jedi
it depends on how much the food cost.

Comic Book

And of course, you were attracted to the thread... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.