Pre-crisis Darkseid vs Thanos w/ Cosmic Cube

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gautam
discuss

GalacticStorm
Pre Crisis Darkseid was Galactus level at his best showings so he would win I.M.O. Cosmic cubes are a notch below Galactus level beings.

gamewarrior
Im goin with Thanos here and with already with his awsome strength and powers hes go the cosmic cube witch that has the capability to create catastrophic disaster at an incalculable size.

Juntai
Darksied.

gamewarrior
I dont know much about pre-crisis darkseid maybe if you guys can give me some info I can make a more logical decision.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by gamewarrior
Im goin with Thanos here and with already with his awsome strength and powers hes go the cosmic cube witch that has the capability to create catastrophic disaster at an incalculable size.

It doesnt change the fact that Thanos will have cosmic cube level power versus Darkseids Galactus level power. Pre C DS is a whol elevel beyond a cosmic cubes power. Its like pitting Beast against Superman.

Xplosive
Darkseid

Beyonder
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
It doesnt change the fact that Thanos will have cosmic cube level power versus Darkseids Galactus level power. Pre C DS is a whol elevel beyond a cosmic cubes power. Its like pitting Beast against Superman.

?Pre-Crisis Darkseid is greater than a cosmic cube?

PC Darkseid ain't Galactus level, maybe back when Galactus was getting godblasted by Thor and such. When he didn't have feats of galaxy busting.

Nowadays, please don't compare PC Darkseid to Galactus.

Heck, we're talking about a cosmic cube here. PC Darkseid would either lose, or at best (really really best) stalemate a cosmic cube.

As for defeating Anti-Monitor, again, he needed Alex Luthor and his techs. He didn't flat out weaken Anti-Monitor by himself.

King KAM
Lets all be real, thanos would win, why???? because he is the most tactical person to ever be in comics ever, he is too smart and would rip darkseid a new one, just because of his flawless mind no strength needed.

"Battles are one and loss before the first punch is ever thrown"
-thanos aka The Mad Titan.

Cosmic Cube
Cosmic Cube wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.