what do u hate about parents the most?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skiiboyz342
tell me what u hate about parents the most!~!!!!!!

Ieatbabies
Don't hate anything about my parents...

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by skiiboyz342

That two of them gave birth to you.

Clovie
That they never can decide...they're telling me to do this..then to do that..then to do something else.
first they're yelling at me that i'm not going out..then that i'm going out....messed

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
That two of them gave birth to you.

Actually, two of them made her. Only mother gave birth.

(I just couldnt help myself)

Echuu
Originally posted by lil bitchiness

lol

A parent flame thread. Very interesting.

Bardock42

You know that for fact?

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Bardock42
You know that for fact?

Father didn't give her birth because his biological make up doesn't allow it - so yeah, im pretty sure she came from a mother.

And even if she has been made in a test tube, a WOMAN still gave her birth.

Bardock42
Father didn't give her birth because his biological make up doesn't allow it - so yeah, im pretty sure she came from a mother.

And even if she has been made in a test tube, a WOMAN still gave her birth.

But you don't know that for sure...I mean there could be circumstances that two people could give birth to a baby.......

lil bitchiness
Im sure.

Bardock42
Im sure.

Sure that there are cases or sure only one person has given birth to it?

RagingSilent
Originally posted by Clovie
That they never can decide...they're telling me to do this..then to do that..then to do something else.
first they're yelling at me that i'm not going out..then that i'm going out....messed

my parents do the exact same thingyes

lil bitchiness
Im sure that you are annoying me. That about the only sure thing in this conversation.

Sir Nauj
they get mad for silly things like my mother. My gawd she gets angry for no reason, she needs therapy!!!

slim_thug
Originally posted by Sir Nauj
they get mad for silly things like my mother. My gawd she gets angry for no reason, she needs therapy!!! Same here

Bardock42
Im sure that you are annoying me. That about the only sure thing in this conversation.

Hm...but can you actuaally be sure that I or anything is in fact annoying you?

slim_thug
hate when they treat you like a 2 year old

LonDon06
Im 17 and they treat my like im 12.... well i'll be 18 in 4 and a half months :P

Deano
my mom once said something that really stuck with me. She said, `Deano, you're a big disappointment,' and God bless her soul, she was really onto something.

slim_thug
Originally posted by LonDon06
Im 17 and they treat my like im 12.... well i'll be 18 in 4 and a half months :P i'm 15 mum treats me like i'm two told her to stop got grounded

Neo_Version 7
dancingman

Mr Parker
always hated them for treating me like a damn 5 year old instead of an adult,asking me why I was out at 3 in the morning and always telling me to clean up my room when my room has absolutely nothing to do with them especially since Im the only one that has to look at it.Thank god I no longer live with them anymore and dont have to see them anymore.

WickedTexasMomA
Considering I haven't lived with my mom and step dad in years....The thing that made me the most upset about the both of them..was how they would always divorce and get remarried a few years later.Just way to much drama

Gold Digger
I love my dads. I don't hate them at all

silver_tears
They're too overprotective because not only am I a girl, but also the youngest child. And way too interested in things such as marks. And they tend to just walk into my room and such without knocking. But otherwise I don't hate them at all.

EsteemedLeader
Step parents.

Gold Digger
Originally posted by silver_tears
They're too overprotective because not only am I a girl, but also the youngest child. And way too interested in things such as marks. And they tend to just walk into my room and such without knocking. But otherwise I don't hate them at all.

My dads are STILL waaaaaay too overprotective. But I love that about them happy

silver_tears
Originally posted by Deano
my mom once said something that really stuck with me. She said, `Deano, you're a big disappointment,' and God bless her soul, she was really onto something.

why would she call you deano? stick out tongue

silver_tears
Originally posted by Gold Digger
My dads are STILL waaaaaay too overprotective. But I love that about them happy

Actually they've eased up a lot on that, I mean it's not like I'm out till like 3 am during the school years really, more like 1 or so, but during the summer I would be coming in at like 3 or 4 and they didn't make a big deal happy

Gold Digger
Actually they've eased up a lot on that, I mean it's not like I'm out till like 3 am during the school years really, more like 1 or so, but during the summer I would be coming in at like 3 or 4 and they didn't make a big deal happy

Lucky stick out tongue

My fathers would've killed me if i had stayed out that late

silver_tears
Ha, but thats cause they were working the next day, and I kinda sneak in with a key ninja

Gold Digger
Ha, but thats cause they were working the next day, and I kinda sneak in with a key ninja

My dads had alarms on the doors and windows

Ladyluck

I only live with my mom, and I hate everything about her.

EsteemedLeader
My moms boyfriend is an ass.

leana marie
i hate my father for being abusive and my mother for not caring.

RedAlertv2
I hate that when my gpa went down to about a 3 (which is still good) they thought I was gonna flunk out of school and got all worried that I didnt care about my future, taht I was a failure, etc.

NunYahBidness
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
That two of them gave birth to you. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! laughing out loud Nice one!!!!

And anyone hating their parents are complete morons, unless their abusive and neglectful!!! So quit your griping!

skiiboyz342
i hate when my parents are all up in my face about stuff after a while it gets quite annoying wouldn't u agree?
parents are there for u i know but when parents are always there too much it gets quite nerve racking i mean think about it people!!!!1
if ur parents were always holding ur hand would that not get annoying to u!!!!!!!

skiiboyz342
my parents aren't abusisve nor neglective they're just there when i don't want them to be!!!!
they are way over the lines of protective!!!!?
seriously NunYahBidness do u really like it when ur parents are always there huh?
huh?

skiiboyz342
RedAertv2 that is sooooo unfair!
my parents believe if i blame it on the teacher there is probly something wrong with me but there's not i know!!!!!

DrDoom101

u hate ur parents?

MysteryRidah
I dont hate anything, i mean they was the ones who bought me into this world and even tho i dont agree with some of the things that i was taught by my parents or the sorrounding, its all good with me. I love my parents, even tho i never say it. big grin

I however do not like living in this world, but it has nothing to do with parents, i was just saying because i am in this world like everyone else. The world is fine, just whats in it, that dont sit too well with me.

I have plans for the future to make some changes, i mean a man , a legendary man can only do so much, so thank GOD i am in this world, and thanks for my parents as well.

Yall know i'm a king wink Happy Dance

skiiboyz342
no one is gettin what i'm saying
i'm saying is there something in ur parents not the fact that they brought u into this world but maybe the fact that they have just something wrong with ur b-friend or g-friend or maybe ur friends
get me yet!!!!????

s|m
You know... that's what parents have to do.. they're supposed to look after you. I know it's annoying sometimes, being bossed around from time to time, but it means they love you, and want you to be safe.
No one's perfect, but if you discuss your issues with them, I'm sure they might understand.
I'm trying to avoid fights, and make them happy, knowing that they won't be there for me forever.

skiiboyz342
well u know my parents fall under the catigory of OVER PROTECTIVE which is not a very good thing!!!!
but don't worry i love my parents just as much!!!!
i don't hate them i hate what they do but i don't hate them do u get me yet?

dizzyblondegirl
there bloody nagging about getting a bloody job

skiiboyz342
wickedtexasmama i hear u!!! it isn't fair when parents divorce and find ther was something there and then remarry to me that is just not right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.