Silver surfer vs darkseid( the most powerful form of darkseid)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

olympian
Darkseid easily.

Juntai
Darkseid

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Juntai
Darkseid

Indeed wink

Cosmic Cube
Obviously.

Avalonofthewind
DS wins..
Replace strange with Darkseid.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/surfernasty.jpg

Mindship
Surfer wins for the most obvious reason: he reflects Darseid's omega beams right back at 'im. beer

Juntai
Originally posted by Mindship
Surfer wins for the most obvious reason: he reflects Darseid's omega beams right back at 'im. beer Riiiiiight.,

JediMasterLuke5
I think Darkseid has this one in the bag. He possesses nearly Unlimited strenght according to what I have read

leonidas
cripes. in his most powerful form it's debateable if GALACTUS can take darkseid . . .

kgkg
hmmmmmm

Magic_attack
Darkseid

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
DS wins..
Replace strange with Darkseid.

Terrible.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
I think Darkseid has this one in the bag. He possesses nearly Unlimited strenght according to what I have read

Where, pray tell, did you hear this? erm

Cosmic Cube
Any feats for "most powerful" Darkseid? For the sake of debate?

King KAM
Originally posted by leonidas
cripes. in his most powerful form it's debateable if GALACTUS can take darkseid . . .
^crackhead.

leonidas
cube, check out the darkseid respect thread in the comic book forum. that guy has done some CRAZY *hit!!

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by leonidas
cube, check out the darkseid respect thread in the comic book forum. that guy has done some CRAZY *hit!!

I'm on it.

cheldon
silver surfer easily beat DD's son and from what ive seen, Orion has given his father a hard time in a fight. but because this is the most powerful version, darkseid wins.

jplatinum
The most powerful form is silver age or pre-crisis.

This isn't even a real fight, as darkseid, at this level, would do to him what roy jones is gonna do to tarver in the rematch.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by jplatinum
The most powerful form is silver age or pre-crisis.

This isn't even a real fight, as darkseid, at this level, would do to him what roy jones is gonna do to tarver in the rematch. Jones is gettin up there in age. But I predict Roy jr. is gonna get some revenge.

The 3rd times a charm.

Oh and by the way Darkseid takes this in any form.

JediMasterLuke5
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Where, pray tell, did you hear this? erm
Ultimate guide to the Man of Steel

Cosmic Cube
Ultimate guide to the Man of Steel

Same one that says Superman's strong enough to move a mountain?

I think I did read something like that in there.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Jones is gettin up there in age. But I predict Roy jr. is gonna get some revenge.

The 3rd times a charm.

Oh and by the way Darkseid takes this in any form.

Hey snoop. wink

Puh-lease. Current Darksied gets the OB's reflected back into his eyes, annhiliating them. big grin

jgiant
Darkside wins in a blink....

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by jgiant
Darkside wins in a blink....
That's about the size of it.

JediMasterLuke5
Same one that says Superman's strong enough to move a mountain?

I think I did read something like that in there.

Heres a pic of the book

http://www.scottbeatty.com/resource/2002/ultimatesupermancover.jpg

roughrider
Ultimate Darkseid was "The God the Devil prayed to", right? I love the Silver Surfer, but from what I understand, he couldn't ultimately win against THIS guy. He's a level up.

Jargon343
Im not fimiliar with the old uber-powerful Darkseid everyones always talking about. What was so hardcore about him compared to today's Darkseid?

Whirlysplatt
Any feats for "most powerful" Darkseid? For the sake of debate?

moving Daxam with his mind instantly from one part of the galaxy to the next, defeating a Lord of Order in seconds, etc, etc, etc.

Pre crisis was the bomb smile

ZephroCarnelian
Darksied's cosmic might is on a different scale entirely...

Or so they say...

shifty

DrDoom101
can SS withstand the Omega Force? can he negate it with his Power Cosmic? can he let the so-called indestructable board block teh omega beams?

Ultimate Ion
You guys realize Darkseid can do more than shoot Omega Beams? This is the same Darkseid that knocked out the planet juggling Superman with a slap.

olympian
"Oh and by the way Darkseid takes this in any form"

He doesnt win in his current form, neither in mostly the post crisis fairytale hes been living in.

Pre crisis aka most powerful form in the other hand? Kills Surfer. This is the guy that was beating on Superboy and Supergirl at the same time, then later beating Orion too.

Among other feats.

snoopdogg
In the Hunger crossover post crisis Darkseids Omega Beams scorched Norrins Radds metalic like skin leaving him smoldering on the ground.

Orion gave Norrin a fight also. Darkseid would destroy him.

olympian
He looked good on Marvel/DC crossover too. How about the actual comics inside DC continuity? Then he starts to look bad.

The best hes got its getting Superman down after his fight thro probes and being almost blasted to death by Imperiex.

Average wise, he just doesnt cut it anymore.

ImmortalOne
FYI, Tarver won !!!!! *hit !!!

He would do the same thing like the Olympian's sig, exept he's the one thrusting instead of getting thrusted !!!!

Xplosive
Originally posted by Ultimate Ion
You guys realize Darkseid can do more than shoot Omega Beams? This is the same Darkseid that knocked out the planet juggling Superman with a slap.

Doesnt matter, he would go through Silver Surfer with anything he chooses. Physically or with Omega Beams, Silver Surfer wouldnt be a challenge.

Jargon343
Darkseid, even current Darkseid, could de-exist SSs indestructable 'surfboard'.

Who was the genius who gave that guy a 'surfboard to...surf around the cosmos' anyway? Jeez.

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by Jargon343
Who was the genius who gave that guy a 'surfboard to...surf around the cosmos' anyway? Jeez.

Galactus. wink

kgkg
Orion gave Norrin a fight also. Darkseid would destroy him.
Which comic did you read?

LMAO

SS owned Orion like Orion was a BUG.

fight lol laughing

Orion has defeated Darkseid(post) and SS will pimp Darkseid easily seeing how heat vision can block his attacks

HigH ScholaR
Heres a pic of the book

http://www.scottbeatty.com/resource/2002/ultimatesupermancover.jpg

i have that book and the wonderwomen one aswell

and others but they are marvel related

snoopdogg
Originally posted by kgkg
Which comic did you read?

wackoIt was the same one that Darkseid scorched Norrins mettallic skin with his Omega Beams.

snoopdogg
wackoIt was the same one that Darkseid scorched Norrins mettallic skin with his Omega Beams. Leaving him lying on the ground like some helpless little b!tch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.