grand theft auto movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slim_thug
ther's a new gta movie due next november i saw t on the official website it's in cartoon form

T.M
link please.

slim_thug
Hold on my pc is screwed up. I'll take a while.

nick1811
what the hell!! it'll be awful in cartoon

mcrflippinrocks
i hope thats a joke, if not then the people screwed themselves it'll be horrible doctor

masterkit
Edit- nevermind

slim_thug
Originally posted by masterkit
Edit- nevermind It's in cartoon but it has the same graphics like the game but better and its based on the new game

Bardock42
Originally posted by slim_thug
It's in cartoon but it has the same graphics like the game but better and its based on the new game
You still owe us a link....

stunna1773
where da proof

T.H.U.G_1212
wat if its rated X..... nevermind...

DarkC
ther's a new gta movie due next november i saw t on the official website it's in cartoon form
Cartoon = instant failure.

T.M
Originally posted by Bardock42
You still owe us a link....

i know i have been waiting for ages yes

Nevermind

You're full of it. If the movie already has an official page there would be at least an announcement on imdb.com and surprise surprise there isn't. Nice way to be an attention whore.

IRTMU-Dragon
just someone who wants more threads started.

By the way, Grand Theft Auto would be a HORRIBLE movie idea.

edwinian
too bad its a cartoon

Nevermind
Originally posted by edwinian
too bad its a cartoon

It doesn't exist.

b-dan
ya it would be a shit movie it would constantly be a people telling the main character to do shit that they cant do them selfs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.