New JLA...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juntai
At the end of the newest JLA, MM is about to begin the rigerous process of building a new team... he's looking at possible members...

Zauriel.
Nightwing.
Animal Man.
Metamorpho.
Firestorm.
and a few others are the ones currently on screen.

Shit, I think those guys would be good...

Or maybe the new redefined Catman.. I'm really taking a liking to this character.

Who would you like to see get their due being on the mightest of super teams.

Juntai
up....

Khellendros
Originally posted by Juntai
Who would you like to see get their due being on the mightest of super teams.
That is actually a BAD ASS team right there. I would pick up a book with a team like that in it.

willRules
Nightwing will great some respect in that comic hopefully..........

Juntai
Originally posted by Khellendros
That is actually a BAD ASS team right there. I would pick up a book with a team like that in it. That's what I thought too..all of those characters are the shit, there's a good 5 or 6 more on the screen, but none of them stuck out quite as much.. given who all was shown that was my team I guess, alongside of course Martian Manhunter.

I'd love to see Zauriel back.

I'd also like to add Arsenal to the team, he's one of my favorite street guys, and his relationship with Nightwing is always welcomed in a story.

Is there a team even outside of these guys you'd like to see?

Juntai
Originally posted by willRules
Nightwing will great some respect in that comic hopefully.......... It's not a set team, it's just some of the guys he's looking at to potentially be in the league.

willRules
still it sounds pretty cool IMO...........

HigH ScholaR
The JLA NEEDS Zauriel.

Ultimate Ion
The JLA is going to end up the same as it always was. Nightwing might replace Batman and Donna might replace Diana but I can't see any further changes.

Personally I think the JLA would be a good fit for Grayson. He wouldn't have the burden of leadership for once.

long pig
Animal Man would be a bit too powerful, even for the JLA.

They'd have to depower him or just use the ol' standard and PIS CIS him to death.

But, I'd love to see him on a team, any team...anything.

Bardock42
For some reason I can't like any reincarnation of the JLA besides the First and the one with the Classic but New Characters....I agree though...Nightwing would be nice in teh JLA

eleveninches
Originally posted by Juntai
At the end of the newest JLA, MM is about to begin the rigerous process of building a new team... he's looking at possible members...

Zauriel.
Nightwing.
Animal Man.
Metamorpho.
Firestorm.
and a few others are the ones currently on screen.

Shit, I think those guys would be good...

Or maybe the new redefined Catman.. I'm really taking a liking to this character.

Who would you like to see get their due being on the mightest of super teams. I thought zauriel was dead

eleveninches
the advance preview for the upcoming JLA issues show who may be in the new team:
Hal Jordan
Donna Troy
Supergirl
Red Tornado
Captain Marvel
Big Barda
John Stewart
Aquaman
Green Arrow
Black Canary
Plastic Man
Flash

NOTE:
NO SUPERMAN
NO WONDER WOMAN
NO BATMAN
and ray palmer still hasn't returned (im expecting him to reappear at the end of infinite crisis to deal with jean loring)

Ultimate Ion
Well Supergirl #4 has her at odds with the JLA we're all used to. Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, John Stewart, Martian Manhunter, Hawkman, and Black Canary.

Juntai
Originally posted by eleveninches
the advance preview for the upcoming JLA issues show who may be in the new team:
Hal Jordan
Donna Troy
Supergirl
Red Tornado
Captain Marvel
Big Barda
John Stewart
Aquaman
Green Arrow
Black Canary
Plastic Man
Flash

NOTE:
NO SUPERMAN
NO WONDER WOMAN
NO BATMAN
and ray palmer still hasn't returned (im expecting him to reappear at the end of infinite crisis to deal with jean loring)

Superman said he'd be willing to join a new JLA if Jonn needed him.

willRules
The thing is I don't know much about the JLA, Im more of a Marvel fan. But Nightwing in the team sounds cool, plus the fact tat they don't have too many overpowered characters is good............

Juntai
Originally posted by willRules
The thing is I don't know much about the JLA, Im more of a Marvel fan. But Nightwing in the team sounds cool, plus the fact tat they don't have too many overpowered characters is good............ Actually, that team is likely more powerful.

JediMasterLuke5
Hal Jordan
Donna Troy
Supergirl
Red Tornado
Captain Marvel
Big Barda
John Stewart
Aquaman
Green Arrow
Black Canary
Plastic Man
Flash

NOTE:
NO SUPERMAN
NO WONDER WOMAN
NO BATMAN
Man do I hate the new JLA, NO SUPERMAN and NO BATMAN, the writers have made a big mistake.

King_Mungi
I thought zauriel was dead

He's still alive, he even appeared in the background of Day of Vengence #1. It's a small cameo, no speaking lines but he is there at the bar .

Juntai
He has also appeared in Spectre numerous times.

Juntai
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
Man do I hate the new JLA, NO SUPERMAN and NO BATMAN, the writers have made a big mistake. Actually, this will not be the current JLA, I do not think.
I was discussing the possibilites by the team Jonn was looking at before he got attacked...

eleveninches
Green Arrow
Black Canary
Captain Marvel
John Stewart
Hal Jordan
Martian Manhunter (returning soon)
Nightwing
Arsenal
Aquaman
Flash
Tempest
Supergirl
Steel
Hawkman
Jade
Donna Troy
Zauriel
Firestorm
Plastic Man

yahman
I've just read issues 121 and 120 of JLA. Whopse the guy who as broken out of Arkyham ? Is he potentionally the 'crisis' or is he just a side plot? I saw that Trigon had featured in one of the recent Teen Tiatn books. Could he be in for a match against Spectre ? What role is the real Luthor going to play in this whole affair, and where has the other one come from ? What is devouring the the DC galaxies ?

DigiMark007
I'd either want to see a bunch I really like (so I can read JLA again) or a bunch I don't like (so I can avoid it)...a few of each would make it annoying.

MM
Nightwing
Alan Scott (Sentinel, GL, etc.)
Plastic Man
Captain Marvel
Cpt. Midnight
Green Arrow
Flash
Zauriel
maybe Hal or John...can never have enough GL's.

eleveninches
and dont forget Orion.!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.