The Bigger they are the Dummer they are

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilmisskitten
Two parents take their son on vacation and go to a nude beach. The father goes for a walk on the beach and the son goes to play in the water. Shortly thereafter, the boy runs to his mother and says, "Mommy, I saw some ladies with boobies a lot bigger than yours!"

The mother cleverly replies, "The bigger they are, the dumber they are!"

With that, the little boy runs back into the water and continues to play. Several minutes later, though, the little boy runs back to his mother and says, "Mommy, I saw some men with dongs a lot bigger than Daddy's!"

"The bigger they are, the dumber they are!" she replies.

With that, the little boy runs back into the water and continues to play. Several minutes later, though, the little boy runs back to his mother and says, "Mommy, I just saw Daddy talking to the dumbest lady I ever saw and the more he talked, the dumber he got!"

nick1811
what sort of child calls a penis a 'dong' in front of their parents

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by nick1811
what sort of child calls a penis a 'dong' in front of their parents

lol i think that kinda made me laugh more than the joke itself lol

Barker
What Kind of Parent takes their son to a Nude Beach?

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by Barker
What Kind of Parent takes their son to a Nude Beach?

Nudists, i like your sig ..very cool

lilmisskitten
Little Lucy was playing in the garden when she spotted two flys mating. "Daddy, what are those two flys doing?"

"They're mating, Lucy" he replied.

"What do you call the fly on top, Daddy?" Lucy asked.

"Oh, that's a Daddy Longlegs."

Lucy asked, "Oh, so one's a Daddy Longlegs and the other one is a Mommy Longlegs?"

Daddy replied, "No, both of them are Daddy Longlegs."

Lucy thought for a moment, then took her foot and stamped them flat. "Well, we're not having THAT sort of thing in our garden!"

ladygrim
laughing out loud there good

Barker
laughing out loud
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
Nudists, i like your sig ..very cool
I see...........Your's is also very nice.

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by Barker
laughing out loud

I see...........Your's is also very nice.

Thankies big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.