me...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Blazend~
Hellooo! eek! right...*rolls up sleeves* I have no idea what to write here...so...here goes...i live in england, i'm in high school, i'm totally sport mad, and basically randomly mad. Happy Dance (you may have already guessed) embarrasment & i'm ashamed to say that i'm not very modest at all.... roll eyes (sarcastic) . Oh yeah..i like smilies too! love I'm also ashamed to say that that is partly the reason for me joining this forum...oh well! big grin You would never have thought that i was in top sets for everything at school would you!?

lilmisskitten
WOW !!! i I LIKIE YOU Happy Dance Welcome to kmc

Storm
Welcome in our house in the middle of our street welcome2

Sir Nauj
lol your fun and welcome smokin'

ladygrim
hello welcome to kmc

Spelljammer
I'll let my stem-cell clone Deano handle this one. He understands Brit..

slim_thug
Originally posted by Spelljammer
I'll let my stem-cell clone Deano handle this one. He understands Brit.. cool

snake_eyes616
HIYA! welcome to KMC

Deano's a cool guy, he did my avatar big grin

Royal Knight
Originally posted by ~Blazend~
Hellooo! eek! right...*rolls up sleeves* I have no idea what to write here...so...here goes...i live in england, i'm in high school, i'm totally sport mad, and basically randomly mad. Happy Dance (you may have already guessed) embarrasment & i'm ashamed to say that i'm not very modest at all.... roll eyes (sarcastic) . Oh yeah..i like smilies too! love I'm also ashamed to say that that is partly the reason for me joining this forum...oh well! big grin You would never have thought that i was in top sets for everything at school would you!?

Yeah the smilies are the best part stick out tongue

Welcome To KMC, Feel free to ask questions! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.