C-master you stupid ***** i am calling out for you!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ihatec-master
you are a stupid weak *****.you PM everyone to protect you cause you cant fight your own battles. you are **** a ***** you need to die you make up shit about everyone being a fanboy when infact you attack them and call them that, you said there was racisam in here you are a ****en liar you make up shit you are nothing but a stupid weak ***** full of lies. you make up shit about people and then say you "owned" them when infact they own you and when you loose an argument you use that. everyone hates you. you need to get lost *****

Orestes
I like cheese. smile

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Orestes
I like cheese. smile

Wow me to smile

ihatec-master
c-master will die i will expose him for the liar and ***** that he is

grey fox
Excuse me but why are you such an ass.

Creshosk
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Wow me to smile I like chedder best, though parmisian is pretty good too. smile

ihatec-master
Originally posted by grey fox
Excuse me but why are you such an ass.

well because i hate c-master he is a liar and a ***** everyone needs to know who he is he f u c k s with people's minds and then blames them he is shit

TheKahn
Give peace a chancehug

Orestes
Originally posted by Creshosk
I like chedder best, though parmisian is pretty good too. smile

I'm a big fan of melted brie on bread. Mmmmm. stick out tongue

GalacticStorm

I agree. Its all about parmesan on pasta dishes stick out tongue

Avalonofthewind

Turkey + Swiss....http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/droolio.gif

Creshosk
Originally posted by TheKahn
Give peace a chancehug Peas are good.

http://www.victoriapacking.com/images/rec-pasta/w-peas.gif

grey fox
Originally posted by ihatec-master
well because i hate c-master he is a liar and a ***** everyone needs to know who he is he f u c k s with people's minds and then blames them he is shit

You know i hate chumps like you . You don't like one guy so you join/change your user name to a 'i-hate(insert name here)' it's so damn childish it's unbelievable.

'Oooooh i don't like this guy so I'm gonna change my name and go on a mini crusade against this guy and create a thread called (insert name here) I'm calling you out' This isn't some western movie moron so go find something better to do .

Creshosk
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
I agree. Its all about parmesan on pasta dishes stick out tongue Definitely.

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Turkey + Swiss....http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/droolio.gif Yum. This sounds good.

grey fox
I perfer some good grated cheddar and a bit of beetroot.

DarkCrawler
What about onions? They are good.

By the way, can anyone spell R-E-S-T-R-I-C-T-E-D? I think it has always been a difficult word to spell. Did I spell it right?

ihatec-master
You know i hate chumps like you . You don't like one guy so you join/change your user name to a 'i-hate(insert name here)' it's so damn childish it's unbelievable.

'Oooooh i don't like this guy so I'm gonna change my name and go on a mini crusade against this guy and create a thread called (insert name here) I'm calling you out' This isn't some western movie moron so go find something better to do .

you are not my enemy he is. i ****en hate him. why dont you people see what he is doing he lies and then makes people idiots he calls them fanboys when infact they have done nothing he said everyone was racist against him when infact there was nothing he blamed merc for racisam and yet paola found nothing he likes to create minidramas and call and insult people and then pretend he "owned" them because he is an insecure *****

grey fox
Meh, not too big on onions . Tomatoes are ok though.

DarkCrawler
he lies

he likes to create minidramas and call and insult people

H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E is also difficult to spell.

grey fox
you are not my enemy he is. i ****en hate him. why dont you people see what he is doing he lies and then makes people idiots he calls them fanboys when infact they have done nothing he said everyone was racist against him when infact there was nothing he blamed merc for racisam and yet paola found nothing he likes to create minidramas and call and insult people and then pretend he "owned" them because he is an insecure *****

Well if you think he's such a bad guy take the moral high-ground and ignore him , there's no need to go around doing all this crap .

I'm giving you one chance drop the thread otherwise you shall get a warning/ban from the moderator and a crap load of abuse from members.

ihatec-master
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E is also difficult to spell.

you are not my enemy he is he needs to die stupid idiot

Lord S
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
What about onions? They are good.

By the way, can anyone spell R-E-S-T-R-I-C-T-E-D? I think it has always been a difficult word to spell. Did I spell it right? I hope 'I-P B-A-N' is spelt right this time.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Lord S
I hope 'I-P B-A-N' is spelt right this time. The problem with this is the floating IP addresses. IP addresses that are different each time you log on, such as AOLers have. If you ban an IP you risk banning people who are innocent. Plus if their IP address ever changes they can come right back as if they weren't banned.

Lord S
The problem with this is the floating IP addresses. IP addresses that are different each time you log on, such as AOLers have. If you ban an IP you risk banning people who are innocent. Plus if their IP address ever changes they can come right back as if they weren't banned. Damn. thumb down

HigH ScholaR
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t369701.html

roughrider
Chedder, mmm...not those artificial slices.
I'm into the marble; cheesesteak with onions and green peppers - or a croissant with turkey, yeah... stick out tongue
Hey, don't be so full of hate. Cheese will love you...

ihatec-master
Well if you think he's such a bad guy take the moral high-ground and ignore him , there's no need to go around doing all this crap .

I'm giving you one chance drop the thread otherwise you shall get a warning/ban from the moderator and a crap load of abuse from members.

a warning? i will get banned anyway. i dont care about this thread stupid white people dont get it my names may change but my presence will stay eternal blackwolverine will "own" you all.

grey fox
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH......(stops to look at above post) HAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHAH.

*Wipes away tear* Phew you really had me going there i mean with the whole 'Look at me i think I'm so tough i can speak coherently' thing. You couldn't 'own' a wet paper bag. Hell the paper bag would own you every day of the week .

ihatec-master
anyway i have no reason to stay anymore i hope you people will see this member for what he really is.

i am sorry if i caused any one here to feel unpleased but it had to be done.

Smaxxer
a warning? i will get banned anyway. i dont care about this thread stupid white people dont get it my names may change but my presence will stay eternal blackwolverine will "own" you all.
This one almost sounded real... wink

And now I'm done here.

Metalmanx
I dunno about you guys, but I'm quite partial to the gool ol' fashioned American Cheese myself.

Oh, man. And turkey? Don't even get me started on cheese and turkey together. I could be here for hours.

grey fox
Never tried cheese and turkey .Hmmmmm (thinks about cheese and sage/onion turkey in the fridge)

BobbyD
IhateC-master, if I may......

If everything you said is true about him, people will get the picture eventually, and just ignore his posts/threads. This is very true in life as well with anything...personal relationships, work relationships, etc, etc.

No need to stoop to his level (if what you say is true)....but you already did. sad

Learn from this, you goof.

Juntai
The problem with this is the floating IP addresses. IP addresses that are different each time you log on, such as AOLers have. If you ban an IP you risk banning people who are innocent. Plus if their IP address ever changes they can come right back as if they weren't banned. Dynamic IP

dawsey28
Nothing of importance here. Moving on to the next thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.