is it just me or does any1 else not want harry to die?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

andy_fawcett
ive heard lots of rumors tht harry dies but i really dont want him to i want him to carry on and avenge his parents deaths and kill voldermort and i rekon wormtail should go as well he seems to sneak away from everything

The Ones
i want hp to die. i like it when good people die. thats why im evil

Director_Joe
...I don't think Harry will die... But that's just me...

ILuvRUPERT1091
I want him to die bc i hate him. I like the other characters but i hate him cause he's whiney

Director_Joe
He wasn't whiney in the 6th book...

Saratn
it will make it so Rowling doesn't have to write anymore to the series, and it will make an interesting ending to the seven books.

jlee17xoxo412
yes but i also read somewere about JKR that there's a small posiblity that she would make in 8th book. she said she didn't know and that it all depeneds on how the fans resond to it. i read it somewere i forgot were. i don't know it might be wrong but i wouldn't mind if there was an 8th. even if it does just end at 7 i still wouldn't want harry to die

Saratn
she said in her only interview here in the US that she wasn't making a eigth book...

Raven Guardia
No! cry if harry dies, I will cry cry

Director_Joe
I'm telling you, Harry can't die. I don't care if he does or soesn't, he just can't.

The Unknown
She should make an eighth book instead of cramming everything into the seventh.

danagrint
Originally posted by The Unknown
She should make an eighth book instead of cramming everything into the seventh.

they probably will make it a longer book than the 5th

Saratn
i agree with you 100 percent danagrint.

danagrint
big grin

actor
Originally posted by Director_Joe
He wasn't whiney in the 6th book...

I know. I noticed that he matured alot after the death of Sirius in book 5. Honestly, go back and read it and you will see how much Harry matures after his death.

I do want Harry to die but i dont at the same time. It's wierd. I think it will make the series (even more) unique. And i like really sad, emotional endings.

jedi sarah
it'll make a stupid end to the series harry was portrayed as a great achiever especially during his years at hogwarts it'll be stupid if he dies

it'll would a sad memory to dumbledore he needs to succeed

if he does die it'll be well after his time at hogwarts like his father

Jk rowling can still stop the series if harry still lives

zac_j
Originally posted by danagrint
they probably will make it a longer book than the 5th

well i certainly hope she makes it longer than the 6th!!! i want to spend at least a week reading it!

Tomy
Maybe she makes an eighth book because he don't go to school anymore. She planed the seven Books only because there are seven School years.

Susan-Storm
Well if draco die YEA. Harry dies well i won't care but if ron or hermione die i will be crying for 6 months

dansdaman
i honestly think hes gonna die...#1 cause J.K. Rowling was talking about how she related some similarities between harry potter and shakespeare's Macbeth....in which case Macbeth dies...going crazy i might add....so therefore i have a slight reason to believe harry will die...but I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY dont want him too....but thats what J.K. Rowling does...she kills off all the good characters.....'tear'....first Cedric, which wasnt a huge disappointment seeing as we hardly got to know the character (but he was a really nice guy dont get me wrong), then Sirius (i was so shocked), then well, i dont know if im allowed to say it...but ya, you know who im talking about...anyhoo, i think he'll die, but ill so cry!!!!!!....and ya, im just a really huge fan in case you sane people cant realize....lol...im crazy

Black^sisters
harry will not die.

specialangel
yeah i heard that she was going to make an 8th book to and i hope that harry will not die because he has been the hero in all of them. even if there has been twists and turns.

specialangel
your not the only one who is crazy.

dansdaman
nah, theres no eigth book sadley... sad but i personally think harry will die but i REALLY REALLY dont want him to, obviously....but i think ron will die and harry...and voldy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.