Most embarassing moment ( to do with music)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Saiyanpirate
hey people, i'm back....I bet you didn't even notice i was gone *sobs*.
Anywayz i was wandering what your musical embaressments are. To start off here are two of mine:

1. My band was doing school concert and when we were playing Under the Bridge, when it came to the kind of reprise thing, ( we kind of extended it) I started playing Woman Don't Cry by Bob Marley coz the chord structure is similar.

2. I met Sean Paul and accidently called him Craig David *sighs* embarrasment

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
see how they dance muhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

Bardock42
Originally posted by Saiyanpirate
2. I met Sean Paul and accidently called him Craig David *sighs* embarrasment

That'S not embarrasing...that'S great....you showed the ho'

Saiyanpirate
ha. Believe me I burned up. I dont even like the guy or his music.... it was just the look on his face.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Saiyanpirate
hey people, i'm back....I bet you didn't even notice i was gone *sobs*.
Anywayz i was wandering what your musical embaressments are. To start off here are two of mine:

1. My band was doing school concert and when we were playing Under the Bridge, when it came to the kind of reprise thing, ( we kind of extended it) I started playing Woman Don't Cry by Bob Marley coz the chord structure is similar.

You should have made it look intentional.

Bardock42
By the way is "Woman Don't Cry" the same as "No Woman No Cry"?

Victor Von Doom
Yeah, it sounds a bit like Staircase to Heaven, by Led Zep.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Yeah, it sounds a bit like Staircase to Heaven, by Led Zep.
Another Classic

.... funny thing though I am actually listening to it at the moment...what a rather strange occurence.....

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Bardock42
Another Classic

.... funny thing though I am actually listening to it at the moment...what a rather strange occurence.....

How dare you miss the point.

Bardock42
How dare you miss the point.

I did not Miss the point I acknowledged your rather British Approach to the mistake at hand and had to decide if I go the German plain old boring way or if I push it further with talking aboot great hits like Tommorow by the Beatles, Astrology in the US by Sex Pistols or Friendly Robot by Radiohead........I went the German Road ...

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Bardock42
I did not Miss the point I acknowledged your rather British Approach to the mistake at hand and had to decide if I go the German plain old boring way or if I push it further with talking aboot great hits like Tommorow by the Beatles, Astrology in the US by Sex Pistols or Friendly Robot by Radiohead........I went the German Road ...

Isn't German just English, but with z's instead of s's?

Bardock42
Isn't German just English, but with z's instead of s's?

zat could wery vell be no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.