Kavar vs Cin Drallig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Veneficus
Kavar vs Cin Drallig

Setting: Some open field in the midwest.

Darth_Glentract
Kavar. Were talking head of the Jedi Guardians here.

Veneficus
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Kavar. Were talking head of the Jedi Guardians here.

That's what I figured.

Deus Ex
But Cin would have some knowledge of two blade fighting style. Don't count him out entirely. Anyways, that Cloud sig is making me want to beat to death the creator of FF VII with his own shoes.

Veneficus
Originally posted by Deus Ex
But Cin would have some knowledge of two blade fighting style. Don't count him out entirely. Anyways, that Cloud sig is making me want to beat to death the creator of FF VII with his own shoes.

Lol a friend of mine lent me his FF7 copy and ever since I started playing it I have gotten hooked.

Deus Ex

I don't know you.

Veneficus

I don't know you.

I can't make a comparison between FF7 and the originals seeing as I have never played the originals.

Deus Ex
Do so. It will change your world. FF VII is the Donny Osmund of the FF series; it got popular, but no one knows why.

Darth_Glentract

It seems reasonable that he would know a lot about the two blade style as his greatest student(she doesn't seem the best to me, seeing as he taught Anakin too) used two lightsabers. Kavar was head of the guardians, as was Mace, if they still existed in PT times.

Actually, lets not argue about Cin, it never goes anywhere.

Deus Ex
True dat. Kavar wins through the general support of the thread. All else can follow the leader.

D_CP
Cin Drallig gets thrown in the classroom and also gets completely schooled by Kavar.

Deus Ex
Home schooled or public?

Does he have to ride the bus?

D_CP
LMFAO

Fishy
I agree Kavar wins..

Both have almost nothing to support them, But Kavar has a cooler name and just a little bit more support then Cin does. So he pwns Cin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.