My friend walked into a poll

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comic Book
Me and a group of friends, came from the movie at night, then we were going to a place to eat, but my friend was on her phone, and walking at the same, time...then it...it...it happened. Cling!!!, she look so ****ing, stupid, because that poll was huge, and she walked right into it. We were like, are you OK, are you ok, but busting our ass, laughing inside. We tried not laugh but, when we look at each other, we laugh(not the girl that went in the poll, the other friends. evil face

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Comic Book
Me and a group of friends, came from the movie at night, then we were going to a place to eat, but my friend was on her phone, and walking at the same, time...then it...it...it happened. Cling!!!, she look so ****ing, stupid, because that poll was huge, and she walked right into it. We were like, are you OK, are you ok, but busting our ass, laughing inside. We tried not laugh but, when we look at each other, we laugh(not the girl that went in the poll, the other friends. evil face

laughing out loud

Stupid cell phones!

snake_eyes616
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

sweetness
that happens alot to me and sometimes i even say sorry, thinking it was a person embarrasment

Comic Book
Originally posted by sweetness
that happens alot to me and sometimes i even say sorry, thinking it was a person embarrasment

laughing out loud

EsteemedLeader

Ha ha, you're short! eek! laughing

sweetness
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Ha ha, you're short! eek! laughing
im short?? Whats that got to do with anything?

EsteemedLeader
im short?? Whats that got to do with anything?

It's funny.happy

Sir Nauj
Originally posted by Comic Book
what an idiot laughing out loud

sweetness
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
It's funny.happy
oh ........okay i see how thats funny

Comic Book
opps, I meant to put pole not poll.

EsteemedLeader
This is nurky-awesome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.