Cin Drallig vs. Quinlan Vos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Im sorry if this has been done before. a hundred apologies...

Deus Ex
Wow. A hundred? Damn. You just apologized for like every one of Tormentor2001's posts AND Tony Vercetti's insults with change even.

As on the thread topic, I couldn't name a victor with what little i know.

Darth_Glentract
I'd say Cin Drallig. Vos is close(haha that rhymes), but Cin...

Well, like I said in the other thread, arguing about Cin never goes anywhere.

Darth Faunus
Drallig, most likely. When Vos revealed in a sparring match that Bulq had taught him some Vaapad, Mace freaked, and floored him.

darthsith19
I'm gonna have to say Vos on this one. He killed Sora Bulq, infiltrated Dooku's inner circle and survived ROTS. But it'd be close.

Darth Avis
I think cin. My top few jedi are (in order) yoda, nace, obi, Anakin, Cin, vos, lumminara (sp)

Darth_Glentract
yeah, nace is pimp. lol

Darth Avis
maces 50th cousin 10 times removed. nace.

Deus Ex
Him and Brucie Skywalker used to live it up.

DrDoom101
lmao

Sorgo
Vos utilizes Makashi, and he defeated a quite decent Juyo user, not to mention he survived the Jedi Purge.

I think he could take Drallig.

Sorgo
He also defeated an ancient Sith Lord.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Him and Brucie Skywalker used to live it up.

you mean Brucie skywalker as in Shmi's grandfather's son?

Darth Avis
Originally posted by Sorgo
He also defeated an ancient Sith Lord. Who????????????

guesswhosback
We don't know much of Cin Drallig but what we do know is that he was referred to as a legendary lightsaber instructor which tells me he pretty much learnt most of the main lightsaber forms as well as mastering a few. He had everything a duelist would want: speed, power, experience and ability to use the force to enhance his dueling skill. He was even able to link his superspeed with his attacks to create deadly combos. He survived the clone attacks on the temple and protected the younglings valiantly. It took Darth vader himself to finish him off in a epic duel that destroyed much of the temple at the same time.

Quinlan Vos was another master that was not on the council and was extremely strong in the force as well as combat. He had great psychometric powers and was able to fool and double cross Tyranus during the clone wars and was able to defeat vapaad master Sora Bulq. Due to his past he had an extremely long inner battle with the dark side and over many years eventually prevailed. He was also one of the few to survive the great jedi purge. I believe that he is stronger in the force than drallig but his strongest powers are his psychometric powers which wouldn't actually help him in a duel with Drallig whereas Drallig outclasses him in terms of lightsaber skills.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Darth Avis
Who????????????

Good question. Sorgo?

Sorgo
Originally posted by darthsith19
Good question. Sorgo?

Taken directly from the SW Databank, boys.

Hidden on Kiffex was a Dark Jedi, imprisoned in stasis for a millennium. Volfe Karko was once a powerful Jedi, who succumbed to his Anzati heritage and became a dangerous predator. Consumed by his hunger for blood, Karko turned against the Jedi. He was defeated, and locked in stasis, but his mind remained active. He became an underground legend to other Anzati, who turned his resting ground into a sacred temple. They came to worship at the feet of the Dreamer, proclaiming themselves his spiritual children. Though completely immobile, Karko was able to sap the essense of the Anzati, slowly degenerating them into savage, feral shadows of their previous forms.

The seductive call of Karko beckoned to young Aayla Secura. The amnesia-addled Padawan had voyaged to Kiffex to seek out her former master, but instead found Karko's sepulcher. The frozen Dark Jedi lured Aayla to his tomb, and had her deactivate the stasis shield. She became his pawn in his bid for power. As the feral Anzati "children of the dreamer" ravaged the neighboring prison settlements, Karko waited patiently for more Jedi to come into his reach, so that he could drink from their life essence and grow in power.

Vos' Jedi resolve withstood the test. He was not only able to defeat Karko, but also free his Padawan from the Dark Jedi's grip. Aayla's memories returned to her, and mentor and apprentice were finally reunited. Master Tholme agreed to re-train Aayla, but Quinlan needed time alone, time to follow where the living Force willed him to go, and time to discover his true role as a Jedi.

guesswhosback
That was not an ancient sith lord

Darth_Glentract
That was a Dark Jedi. I also don't personally consider 1000 years ago in the time of the Ancient Sith Lords.

Sorgo
Stuill deadly.

Tangible God
....................stuill?

Sorgo
Originally posted by Tangible God
....................stuill?

You don't have common sense, do you?

Either that or you made a pathetic attempt to degrade me.

It was a Typo.

Admiral Akbar
Can anyone edit this please so i can fit it as my sig. Make any cool changes if nessasry, ty.

Deus Ex
I would if I was at home, which I won't be home for another hour.

DrDoom101
what do you do for a living, Deus?

Admiral Akbar
Il be up for a while Janus..

Sorgo
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Il be up for a while Janus..

I can easily do it for you. What do you want on it? Username? Or just a resize with maybe a little bit of effect?

Admiral Akbar
Resize would be great.. Its too big, and If i lower it any more or change quality it will look like shit.

Do that and IF your bored you could toy around with it, and create something cool. Whatever suits you.

Tru_Slice
Here's yur sign: (Ackbar)

Admiral Akbar
looks pimp but Im missing the quote and it kinda ruined my background brushes. Other than that cool

Tru_Slice
oh. You just wanted me Re-SIZE it. I thought you meant change it

Admiral Akbar
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.