Savage Hulk vs. Spiderman, Wolverine and Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jgiant
Can Hulk take these guys out or will the jolly green giant fall...fight happens in Time Square, bloodlust on....

wolverine8888
they would rape him. wolverien goes to toe with hulk al the time. sspiderman has taken on hulk befor also. venom the only one out of them who can't take on hulk

Metalmanx
Savage Hulk kills all three of these guys with the snap his finger.

Maybe not literally, but close enough. There's absolutely nothing they can do to stop him from killing them all.

wolverine8888
why do u say that wolverine with bone claws took on a hulk who was beeing super charged with this ray. he was far stronger then he has ever been wolverine won.(hulk vs wolverine 8#) spdierman fought same type of hulk thou he was not full powered up yet by the rays but still stronger then savage hulk and spiderman won.

Metalmanx
Did someone respond to me? I can't tell.

Anyway. Savage Hulk kills them all. No chance for the other team in the slightest.

wolverine8888
yet u can not state any thing to why they lose two of them have proven them selfs vs hulk one has a winning record. yet like always u just say some one winns with out any reasons

Maestro
Originally posted by wolverine8888
why do u say that wolverine with bone claws took on a hulk who was beeing super charged with this ray. he was far stronger then he has ever been wolverine won.(hulk vs wolverine 8#) spdierman fought same type of hulk thou he was not full powered up yet by the rays but still stronger then savage hulk and spiderman won.

Dude, Shut up.........

No one takes your posts serious anymore, your utter devotion to Wolverine causes a shroud around you that prevents you from actually posting with an intelligent answer.

thesilverspider
couldn't of said it better

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Maestro
Dude, Shut up.........

No one takes your posts serious anymore, your utter devotion to Wolverine causes a shroud around you that prevents you from actually posting with an intelligent answer.

I'm glad that someone else realized my ploy to ignore him completely. I laugh at every one of his posts now. Partly from not being able to understand it in the slightest, to the pure, nonsensical crap he spouts.

Also glad that there are, in fact, intelligent people out there debating.

wolverine8888
well it true wolverine just used his brain to win why is posting a fight were hulk who was more powerful then savage hulk losing is so wrong? he lost to one of the three and yet u think all three of them can not take hulk thats sad.
wolverine has winning record vs hulk
spiderman I think has tied record
venom well hulk beat his ass but still he can help
three of them all at savage hulk win with out a doubt one on ones thou is very diffrent.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.