Master Yoda & Count Dooku vS Tulak Hord (lightaber fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
This may be the ultimate showdown.

But who'd win?

Darth Avis
1 99% sure Hord
2 never use Hord in a vs thread

Darth_Glentract
^hes right

if you specified Tulak from something, then it would be fine though.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Darth Avis

2 never use Hord in a vs thread

1 Says whom?

2 Is it against forum rules?

cause if it isn't, turn around, and go play..

Darth Avis
we know next to nothing about him. it would be like darth maw vs darth chiracko. Maw knows great sith magic and chiracko's sword fighting skills are awsome. Who wins? that is like using tulak hord

FistOfThe North
we know next to nothing about him. it would be like darth maw vs darth chiracko. Maw knows great sith magic and chiracko's sword fighting skills are awsome. Who wins? that is like using tulak hord

A foul comparison..

Im pitting sword against sword.

great swordsmen at that.

Btw, you, of course, know next to nothing about me, do you think I can defeat the Yoda, (for example) .

I was wondering because the other guy put the virtually "unknown" Tulak Hord at a 99% chance of winning. I would say that, that is gross estimation based on...what? theory? assumptions? (guessing).

Darth_Glentract
On Tulak being called the greatest sith lightsaber duelist; now you turn around and go play.

Darth Faunus
Doesn't matter. Point is, we know jack about Hord save for one lousy statement. Not nearly enough to judge how he'd fare in a battle.

Darth_Glentract
Greatest lightsaber duelist does tell us a lot. We also know he was a DLOS in the time of Ancient Sith and that he was one of four to get a tomb in the Valley of the Dark Lords. That shows he was powerful. Remember, he was said by a person who likely saw Kun fight make them look like children playing with toys.

Darth Avis
yea i got it off ^that now turn around and go play with your dolls

FistOfThe North
yea i got it off ^that now turn around and go play with your dolls

lol, that sounded as fake as **** in bed.

i could picture you saying that and looking dishonest as hell..

lol nice comeback darth anus..

Darth Avis
wtf you i wish there was cursing. that made no sense. and dont youn dare insult my name. have some respect which i see you have a huge shortage of. Reported.

FistOfThe North
wtf you i wish there was cursing. that made no sense. and dont youn dare insult my name. have some respect which i see you have a huge shortage of. Reported.

lol, stfu

"You Hurt my Feewiings, Reported"

Darth_Veav
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
lol, stfu

"You Hurt my Feewiings, Reported"

FistOfTheNorth why dont u stfu cause u really need to. Their right, we dont know much about Hord. It just says he was the greatest lightsaberist in his time. What techqinue did he use? What form did he use? Was people weak in his era? And etc. Anyway Im reporting u too.

ReverendMakashi
Peace bretheren. Let us not argue. But, let us be friends. FOTN you really need to take it down a notch. I don't wanna have to slap you. You seem to like pictures, so here is one made specially for folks like you...

D_CP
Haha, I'm laughing my ass off over here.

Deus Ex
Ooo... I want in!

D_CP
Omg, hahaha.

ReverendMakashi
Originally posted by ReverendMakashi
Peace bretheren. Let us not argue. But, let us be friends. FOTN you really need to take it down a notch. I don't wanna have to slap you. You seem to like pictures, so here is one made specially for folks like you...

I shouldn't have done that. Ahh well...

Deus Ex
PIC WAR!!!!

Darth_Glentract

Deus Ex
En garde!

Darth_Glentract
Back at ya!

Deus Ex
Hardly...

Darth_Glentract
Where did you find my da....oh never mind. Take this!

Deus Ex
Ha ha!

Darth_Glentract
The best is yet to come!

Deus Ex
WTF?

What was that?

Deus Ex
OMFG LMFAO!!!

Have any of you seen the ad up top for... "I thought the redness, itching, and genital irritation was from shaving" ad? I mean, wtf?!!!

Darth_Glentract
whoops.

Darth_Glentract
ya, that is a strange add

Deus Ex
Back at ya

Darth_Glentract
Better watch out now.

Deus Ex
Y'all ready for this?

Darth_Glentract
Still you learn nothing.

Deus Ex
Hmpf. Yeah, sure.

Darth_Glentract
Thats old news.

Deus Ex
You're old news.

Darth_Glentract
You're powers are weak old man.

Deus Ex
Stronger than yours, Darth.

Darth_Glentract
Oldtimers indeed. Your just lucky I don't bust out Mr. Getdown with the exaust pipe!

Deus Ex
What is that supposed to be? Please... try again.

Darth_Glentract
I would, but I would be bannished. Reguardless, down you go, along with that finger!

Deus Ex
I already pwned your momma, son.

Ooooo! Want some ice for that burn?

Darth_Glentract
And comes the secret service.

We're going to have to finish this later, cause I just remembered I have a big-ass test in eight hours that I haven't even started to study for.

Deus Ex
Still, I get the last pic in. Pwned.

Darth_Glentract
No.

Deus Ex
Yep.

Darth Traya
What the hell happened to this thread!?

Deus Ex
Pic war. He started it. *Points*

SS_181st_Snow
Just start a Darth_Glentract vs. Deus Ex thread. It'd be funny.

Ushgarak
This thread is out of control. FOTN,. Glentract and Deus Ex are all on warnings- especially FOTN for his conduct.

Pull this kind of thing again and you are out of here.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.