Clark Kents reappearance after Death of Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jargon343
How did they explain Kent suddenly reappearing after Superman returned from the dead.

tlbauerle
Clark was discovered by 'Superman' as he was buried under rubble created from the Doomsday attack months earlier. Of course 'Superman' was actually the protoplasm Supergirl in another form!

Jargon343
Ah, thanks bro

Avalonofthewind
I would show you the scan if my friend ever returns my damn Return of Superman book! lol

Jargon343
I'd appretiate that if you ever get it back.

OB1-adobe
Whats funny about clark reappearing is the fact that he has long hair as well as Superman.

Its amazing how supporting characters can't put 2 and 2 together big grin

But what is funny is that the Death/Return story line took place over a few weeks in comic book time.

hair like that takes months to grow

Jargon343
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
Whats funny about clark reappearing is the fact that he has long hair as well as Superman.

Its amazing how supporting characters can't put 2 and 2 together big grin

But what is funny is that the Death/Return story line took place over a few weeks in comic book time.

hair like that takes months to grow

He's Superman bro.

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by Jargon343
He's Superman bro.

Yeah I know that.

My point was that superman got reborn with long hair.

But clark was "supposedly" under rubble.

My point is, is that hair does not grow that long in a few weeks, and the writers did not really bring attention to that, like nobody would notice.

Jargon343
Was clark all emaciated and thin looking? Was he eating rat poop and drinking dirty water the whole time?

DarthLazious
Can somone please scan this person a picture of what he is asking about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.