Sion vs. Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
Would Bane beat Sion? For some reason, I feel like this has been done before, but I couldn't find it.

Deus Ex
I think you did it too. But anyways, Sion would win. His unrealistic endurance makes him a hard opponent to overcome physically. And I don't recall Bane having anything to circumvent that ability, either.

Darth_Glentract
Ya, I thought I had. Owell.

Bane was about equal to Hoth though, a little weaker. This is Bane with the Orbalisk, so he has the armor they provide along with the increased adrenaline. (I bet Canderous made the Orbalisk out of his love for stims. lol)

So, you think there is no way for Bane to defeat Sion's will? I mean, Bane seems more capable, or at least around the level of the Exile, and so he would knock Sion out a few times. If Sion felt that he could never win, he might just let go like he did against the Exile.

Veneficus
Bane is somewhat rash as I recall almost fanatical.

Deus Ex
It wasn't about Sion feeling like he couldn't win, since his hatred kept him going... what stopped him was his twisted affection for Kreia, which he felt the Exile had usurped. And because he was convinced that he had no real purpose anymore (I mean, he wiped his ass with the jedi, and this Exile bastard is the new Golden Child to his mentor, Kreia, who can apparently dominate his ass) so he let himself die.

I don't see anyone else doing this. The Exile is three for three on Sith lords because of his unique circumstances.

Darth Avis
well sion probably can die since true hatred keeps him going but if you fight someone and the pwn your ass 50 times over you think F*** it and give up. sion would probably do that.

Deus Ex
That's a damn stupid idea there, and most likely Sion is the better swordsman anyways. Now, Sion can't die unless he wants to in saber combat. It's a fact. Admit it, and move on.

Veneficus
Originally posted by Deus Ex
That's a damn stupid idea there, and most likely Sion is the better swordsman anyways. Now, Sion can't die unless he wants to in saber combat. It's a fact. Admit it, and move on.

Must be nice to be immortal. stick out tongue

Darth Faunus
True. But theoretically, do you think he could survive or recover from dismemberment?

Although this isn't likely to occur, seeing as how he's likely the better duelist to begin with.

Veneficus
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
True. But theoretically, do you think he could survive or recover from dismemberment?

Although this isn't likely to occur, seeing as how he's likely the better duelist to begin with.

I wonder what would happen where Sion to loose his head...

Deus Ex
Well, he's reformed his body despite thousands of fractures, breaks, and tears. It's not above the imagination to think he's survived dismemberment. in any case, imagine fighting a guy who doesn't care about being hit. Like the final battle in Rob Roy: Roy is faced with a superior duellist, an English noble. Guy's dancing like mad. Roy grabs the guy's blade despite the pain, and chocks him a good one.

I can definately see Sion fighting like that.

Darth Faunus
I don't see him grabbing no blade, lol, but yeah. By what we know of his character alone, he likely fights with a brutality and ferociousness few would be even physically capable of displaying. Imagine him and Mace in a fistfight. . . *shudder*

Actually, he'd waste Windu there. But it'd be nice to see.

Deus Ex
Well, I imagine Mace don't take no shit, foo. That would be a good slugfest. That and Han versus Obi-Wan.

Darth_Glentract
Well, he's reformed his body despite thousands of fractures, breaks, and tears. It's not above the imagination to think he's survived dismemberment. in any case, imagine fighting a guy who doesn't care about being hit. Like the final battle in Rob Roy: Roy is faced with a superior duellist, an English noble. Guy's dancing like mad. Roy grabs the guy's blade despite the pain, and chocks him a good one.

I can definately see Sion fighting like that.

Remember that a person only has so much strength in the force. If he used two much from dying and then coming back, he will get weaker and weaker until he has to flee before runnig out of power.

I also don't see grabbing a lightsaber blade doing any good.

Darth Faunus
This isn't a videogame where you have a set amount of 'Force points'. There is a pysical limit on what is possible, yes. But no set amount of energy. It's not like Sio has 1000 Force points, and uses, say 5 for a Force push, 10 for lightning, and 100 for a 'rebirth'. No. Sion is physically at the peak of possible invulnerability.

Darth_Glentract
Thats not what I was getting at. Sorry, I see my post was misleading.

What I meant was it's not like Sion has umlimited for resistance. Jedi and Sith tire and need to rest before they can call upon the force again. It's like training a muscle kind of. You train it, but it will become weaker for a time until you rest, and then you have your strength back. If Sion got knocked out like three times, then it is going to take energy to keep coming back. He will also tire in a lightsaber fight and using force powers. Force push isn't going to take five points our whatever, but it will drain him a little. He needs enegy to stay alive, so if he uses everything he has, then he will die.

Darth Avis
^yea and i never thought of sion as much of a duelist. Remember i never played KOTOR 2.

Darth_Glentract
Sion is powerful, just not as much as Bane.

Darth Avis
well maybe sion can do a suiside and let himself get stabbed and stab Bane.

Fishy
Sion is powerful and a good duellist, he isn't great and he would lose from a lot of people. But not Bane, Bane isn't godly enough. You need somebody with heavily superior force powers or somebody like the Exile.. and possibly Revan, but Revan could go into both category's.

Fact is that Sion won't lose from somebody like Bane. Bane doesn't know Kreia and isn't heavily superior to Sion. So he can not and will not win.

Deus Ex
Actually, the point is Sion can take the first hit like a man and stab Bane in a moment of surprise. Bane doesn't have a likewise advantage. And I really see nothing to show that Bane was really much better in saber combat.

I like how everyone tries to find loopholes in Sion's invulnerability. Unless Bane chucks him into a star, the guy will survive the intial onslaught and defeat him.

Veneficus
Sion wins...for reasons I am too lazy to post.

Fishy
Actually, the point is Sion can take the first hit like a man and stab Bane in a moment of surprise. Bane doesn't have a likewise advantage. And I really see nothing to show that Bane was really much better in saber combat.

I like how everyone tries to find loopholes in Sion's invulnerability. Unless Bane chucks him into a star, the guy will survive the intial onslaught and defeat him.

Well somebody with heavily superior force powers could probably take Sion...

Darth Avis
like ulic or Revan

Fishy
Well Revan could take Sion without any doubt because of Kreia.. But yeah somebody like Ulic or Exar would take Sion by using te force probably.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.