Batzarro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Protector
Recently, Jeph Loeb has introduced a Bizarro-Batman, "Batzarro", into the comic book universe in Superman/Batman. His origin is unknown, but his speech patterns are almost identical to those of Bizarro. Just as Bizarro has an inverted "S" on his chest, Batzarro has Batman's logo on his chest, but it is upside-down.

According to Bizarro "Him no come from same place as Bizarro #1. That am why we am so different." This may indicate that Batzarro was also created as part of Joker's World.

Any information other then that would be most helpful

Piedmon
Bizarro says things backwards.... thus, what he really meant was, "Batzarro is from the same place I am, that's why we're so similar..."

NoFate007
If Bizarro says things backwards, wouldn't "Him no come from same place as Bizarro #1. That am why we am so different."

mean:

"She comes from the same place as me, thats why we are so much alike."

Batzarro should be wearing Batgirl's costume lol

Protector
Thanks you guys

Piedmon
Originally posted by NoFate007
If Bizarro says things backwards, wouldn't "Him no come from same place as Bizarro #1. That am why we am so different."

mean:

"She comes from the same place as me, thats why we are so much alike."

Batzarro should be wearing Batgirl's costume lol

Ah-hah, you see, anything Bizarro is perfectly opposite to our own universe.... even its ideal of perfection is IMPERFECTION. Thus the "perfectly opposite," Bizarro-verse is actually IMPERFECTLY opposite.

Protector
Me am smart

sevenman
Opposites are LAME.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.