Dead or Alive

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LiL nAstY GirL
I can't wait for this movie...it looks so good happy http://imdb.com/title/tt0398913/

Tengu Man
where is Zach and Jan Lee, this movie will suck without them.

Hit_and_Miss
They done ok with the casting... You could almost see them fighting in the game... I just hope come of them can actually fight! (lookin at the girls)

LiL nAstY GirL
Well Devon Akoi was amazing as Miho in Sin City...

Hit_and_Miss
yer but are they gonner have all the char fighting? cause ms presley doesn't stike me as much of a fighter...

gls
the cast (that have pics on the site anyway) all seem to fit characters well..though the acting is gonna be whats questionable

and yea devon was great as Miho

JacopeX
Originally posted by Tengu Man
where is Zach and Jan Lee, this movie will suck without them.

agree

*~Puppy eyes~*
Hi...I'm new wanna be my friend? *Huggles* confused

*~Puppy eyes~*
Hi...I'm new wanna be my friend? *Huggles* bunny bunny bunny bunny

Silverstein
double post, n00b

JacopeX
Ill be youre friend

JacopeX
I jus double that!!!

Arahan
Somehow i have the feeling the movie wont be good.
But i can be wrong. I hope it doesnt get some Sailor Moon- Charlies Angel--Nude girls everywhere Story

Fanboy
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
I can't wait for this movie...it looks so good happy http://imdb.com/title/tt0398913/

Corey Yuen is directing the movie and I already put up a thread about this movie did it get deleted?

Bardiel13
I saw the trailer yesterday. Before that, I thought the movie might be good, so I'd see it anyway. Now that I've seen the trailer, I refuse to even look at the poster. If Ryu Hayabusa is in it and more than just a cameo for the girls to kick his ass, I'll consider it. God, I hope they make a Ninja Gaiden movie! But, seriously... The movie looks terrible. But if you wanna see it, I won't judge.

SaTsuJiN
yep.. me and my friends had a good laugh at the trailer a few weeks back.. it never ceases to amaze me how something can go from cool to pure shit just by transitioning to film these days..

maybe they should resort to independant video game movies

Fanboy
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f96/t375729.html ha found it.

SaTsuJiN
ugh.. just watch the trailer.. http://video.craveonline.com/video/comingsoon/?showVideo=1665&statsid=26&pid=1

if you like what you see, you cant possibly be a Dead or Alive fan...

Fallin Angel
Uh, i've seen the trailer, liked it, and yes I am a DOA fan. Just because someone likes a trailer based on a video game and it seems like crap to most doesnt mean that person isn't a fan of that game. Oh and yes, Jan lee, Hayabusa, Zack, and all those other good characters are going to be in it except for Lei Fang, Hitomi, Brad, the 3 new characters for 4, and maybe Hayate. The trailer justs looks more like an action comedy which isn't so bad.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Fallin Angel
Just because someone likes a trailer based on a video game and it seems like crap to most doesnt mean that person isn't a fan of that game.

well hmm lets see.. courtyard full of people trying to kill 3 girls..

senseless lines like "I broke a nail"

and cheap boob shots... I suppose this is going to be another sleeper hit based on a video game eh?

Fallin Angel
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
well hmm lets see.. courtyard full of people trying to kill 3 girls..

senseless lines like "I broke a nail"

and cheap boob shots... I suppose this is going to be another sleeper hit based on a video game eh?

Dude, I was trying to make a point that u shouldn't be saying " if you like what you see, you cant possibly be a Dead or Alive fan..." cause thats not true, i'm defiently a fan of DOA and I liked the trailer. Just because some ppl don't like doesn't mean that everyone doesn't like it. Its all opinion.

SaTsuJiN
ok, so what makes my statement untrue?.. in what way has this film done the game justice?.. or am I just not seeing it?

Fallin Angel
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
ok, so what makes my statement untrue?.. in what way has this film done the game justice?.. or am I just not seeing it?

I wasn't saying your statement was untrue. Like I said before, its all opinion. But I was originally saying that u shouldn't be saying that whoever liked the trailer isn't a real DOA fan. Every DOA fan has their own opinions on the movie.

Arachnoidfreak
Wow. That trailer was shit.

There wasn't even any comedy in the video game. Why are they trying to make it an action comedy?

I'm pissed now.

Who made that film? I want to kick him in the nuts.

MildPossession
Humm, I saw the name Holly Valance... I'll wait till rental for this movie.

Tekno Boy
Is there an exact realease date for this film?

K3VIL
I've played all of the game versions, this film is a piece of crap.
They mixed up Charlie's Angels, Kill Bill, and Baywatch.
MAJOR BULLSHIT.
The actressess don't even resemble to main characters
Even worst of the street fighter movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.