Fustrated about movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gngsteph017
I am on the verge of pulling out my hair..i recently saw a commerical about a movie where a mother writes letters to her son and signs them as his father..later on he decided that he wants to meet him and somehow either she hired or asked some man to pretend to be his father and he falls in love with the boy and mother...what is the name of this movie?

please help...

Nevermind
Sounds great!

gngsteph017
please some one has to know...it came out on dvd this year

Mandorallen
Originally posted by gngsteph017
I am on the verge of pulling out my hair..i recently saw a commerical about a movie where a mother writes letters to her son and signs them as his father..later on he decided that he wants to meet him and somehow either she hired or asked some man to pretend to be his father and he falls in love with the boy and mother...what is the name of this movie?

please help...

It sounds like "The perfect man"

just recently.

But I may be wrong.

angel28
It's called "Dear Frankie" Starring the gorgeous Gerard Butler

Mandorallen
Doesn't this belong in the "what is this movie" Thread?

ladygrim
i think ive seen that movie but i cant rember what its called so id go with the choices above big grin

spacecadet813
I am positive that it is Dear Frankie, and I have seen the trailer on some movie that I remember loving watching, but I can't remember what movie i saw the trailer on...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.