What happened to that Pimp dude?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
Remember.............That guy that thought he was a pimp,Pimpmaster x or something like that confused

Neo_Version 7
Cats ate his face.

Ladyluck
Oh yeah shock

DeNiro
What happened to the pimp dude what are you talking about im right here you dumb shit big grin

Spelljammer
He got banned, he was part of the rebel alliance against Raz for pro-SlipKnoTs and didn't live through the onslaught.

What a shame, I liked his signature..

Family_guy725
Originally posted by kmcdude
Remember.............That guy that thought he was a pimp,Pimpmaster x or something like that confused
um.......i so did not drive a knife through his skull whistling

Leo.M
yeah, what ever happened to that guy............ did he get banned or something confused1

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Spelljammer
He got banned, he was part of the rebel alliance against Raz for pro-SlipKnoTs and didn't live through the onslaught.

I miss slip sad......although Pimp and I never got along. We were always arguing about something.

Sir Nauj
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Cats ate his face.
hurray go kitties

WindDancer

He is not banned.

Clovie
who? I don't remember him

*sees DeNiro* but I remember you eek!

slim_thug
Originally posted by WindDancer
He is not banned. where is he then?

WindDancer
I don't know...

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Clovie
who? I don't remember him

*sees DeNiro* but I remember you eek!

PimpXMaster or something...he had that sig with the butts on it.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by slim_thug
where is he then?

I think he left cause so many people gave him a hard time.

Clovie
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
PimpXMaster or something...he had that sig with the butts on it. *thinks very hard* I think I have some recall of that horrible sig confused

slim_thug
PimpXMaster or something...he had that sig with the butts on it. oh that guy he was a joker.

Raven Guardia
*thinks very hard* I think I have some recall of that horrible sig confused

that sig was horrible. or at least I think so.

Clovie
that sig was horrible. or at least I think so. I think the same.

Otaku
Originally posted by slim_thug
oh that guy he was a joker.
Dude he already quit before you became a member no expression

And it was 1970 We where in Nam.I was posted together with him to dismantle a Cong bunker.He got shot in the ribs.He told me to tell has wife he loved her,and his girlfriend to.He was probably gonna live.But i shot him in his head. no expression

What,he was in terrible pain,i was just helping him,i swear whistle

Raven Guardia
I think the same.

at least someone agrees with me. The guys however seem to love it..but go figure.

Clovie
that's rather understable.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Otaku
I hated his sig.It was unrespectful and in noway an understanding of the art of sig making.There i said it no expression

Mr Parker
yeah I noticed he left about a month ago.i hope he comes back,he was a cool dude.

EsteemedLeader

Wow, someone was banned as a direct effect of my actions. I feel almost god-like now!

Mr Parker
Dude he wasnt banned.He just left.people do that a lot you know. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bun Bun
Yeah i remember pimp... i liked him.... and wow that a lil harsh about his sig... i mean... its just somewon showing their feelings.. yes ... i dont think its unrespectfull at all... roll eyes (sarcastic) yall just nit picking..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.