Is my Sig way too much?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
some here have said my sig is too much, that i should tone it down. what do you guys think?

random task
it's a bit busy. honestly, i prefer one theme at a time. but whatever floats your boat.

Darth_Veav
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
some here have said my sig is too much, that i should tone it down. what do you guys think?

TONE IT DOWN, AND YES I AM JEALOUS!

Spelljammer
Yes tone it down, as well as the years left in your life, like by about half..

Coldfire
I think it's fine, but hey that's just me *shrugs*

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Yes tone it down, as well as the years left in your life, like by about half..
huh?

powerfulone1987
I don't see what the problem is?

Rogue Jedi
neither do i.

Coldfire
well then just leave it how you want it and f*ck what everyone else thinks happy

Kosta
Meh, I dont mind it, I think people are just b*tching cuz they can, not because there is a reason. erm

Rogue Jedi
all i wanted to do was change the smilies around a bit, but now i cant.

Kosta
Originally posted by Coldfire
well then just leave it how you want it and f*ck what everyone else thinks happy

Well put happy

Coldfire
Originally posted by Kosta
Well put happy
why thank you happy

Cinemaddiction
I think it's a little excessive, but if it falls within the signature limitations..what can you do?

Rogue Jedi
the problem is that i wanna change it around a bit, tone it down, but i cant.

Clovie
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
I think it's a little excessive, but if it falls within the signature limitations..what can you do? It does not.
since two days ago. no expression

and because of that i lost my buterfly crytissue

Rogue Jedi
i have some really cool ass sigs, but now i dont wanna change what i have cuz i will lose my custom smilies.

Imperial_Samura
I think it's fine. In fact dare I say it needs to be toned up!!!! Grander and bigger and brighter!!!!

But anyvey I think it's fine, and the important thing is that you like it.

Tired Hiker
I didn't know you were such a spider-man fan. I respect you now. big grin

T.M

i don't know about your sig being to much. but i love your avatar yes

Rogue Jedi
thanx, you cockroach.

LonDon06
I think it's fine, but the spinning "star wars" is too much... if those werent animated i'd say its fine

DarkC
It seems fine to me.

Sir Nauj
just take some things away

Fallen Jedi
screw what people think! eek!

i voted for the first one. ninja

Syren
I think it's fantastic, perhaps excessive, but that's good yes

Stuff what everyone else thinks RJ, it's your sig, have it the way you want it wink

Bardock42
It'S Huge all right.....

Syren
toot Keep The Sig!! toot

Mr Parker
Originally posted by DarkC
It seems fine to me.

I agree.I love it,its awesome.Keep it.btw,if you ever get tired of that spidey sig and dont want it anymore let me know.I wish I had found it before you did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.