ALL JEDI(Except for Anakin) IS A VIRGIN!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Veav
And thats not cool cool

Deus Ex
Actually, Halcyon got laid, and so did Obi-Wan.

And really, why are you so interested in their virginity? Is this a personal concern projected onto SW?

Darth_Veav
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Actually, Halcyon got laid, and so did Obi-Wan.

And really, why are you so interested in their virginity? Is this a personal concern projected onto SW?

1)Whos Halcyon?
2)When did Obi-Wan get laid?
3)Im not, virgins aren't cool if they are saving the world.

Deus Ex
Nejaa Halcyon. Ancestor of Corran Horn and the jedi master who fought with Anakin Skywalker in the Clone Wars novel Jedi Trial.

Obi-Wan apparently had a liaison with some girl. I don't know specifics. Check Starwars.com.

SS_181st_Snow
If you mean that girl he was in the academy with who went to that smuggler and worked under cover. She was an apprentice of Adi Gallia....I forget her name.

Ushgarak
Ok, yes, they probably are. And the significance or point of that is?

Tru_Slice
-Luke is not a virgin

-Corran is not a virgin

-Sidious has had ample time pre-TPM to lose it (nasty picture)

-Obi-Wan aparently isn't

-Mace is black...with a gold lightsaber...

-Most (hopefully) New-Jedi Order aren't
-

Tangible God
Originally posted by Tru_Slice
-Mace is black...with a gold lightsaber... LMAO

simonccccc
stop insultin anakin

Tru_Slice
We're not insulting him, we're PRAISING him. Dude is married. He did it right.

beavis46
Ki-Adi-Mundi (conehead jedi) had four wives!!!

Fishy
That sucks for him, having four wives and still being a virgin... That guy is doing something wrong.

Lord-Nihilus
If you bothered to listen to the jedi code, and to bastilla, then jedi can be a virgin if they wish.
"love amongst jedi is not forbidden", if passion takes over, then you are walking a path towards the dark side.
Only those who can control their emotions, can be successfully married, and have children, obviously anakin couldnt, so there you go, jedi can and cant be virgins!

Boris
Originally posted by Darth_Veav
ALL JEDI(Except for Anakin) IS A VIRGIN!

All Jedi are virgins.

overlord
Luke went to bed with his sister! eek!

Darth Faunus
I refuse to believe that Obi-Wan lost his virginity. . .

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
I refuse to believe that Obi-Wan lost his virginity. . .

What? Obi-Wan was a pimp.

Fishy
I have to agree, besides he's hot

According to the girls in that hottest SW guy topic stick out tongue

Tangible God
Originally posted by simonccccc
stop insultin anakin Stop insulting me by telling me to stop insulting Anakin.

Tru_Slice
Its insulting me to hear insulting comments on insults insulting...I'm lost.

overlord
Originally posted by Tru_Slice
Its insulting me to hear insulting comments on insults insulting...I'm lost.
Insulting Insulters who insult insulting insulters insult to the insulting max! thumb up

Fishy
You know overlord that almost made sense... You should have dropped the last insult in the range of four insults though. Or you should have added a comma

beavis46
Ki-Adi-Mundi (conehead jedi) had four wives and WASNT a virgin,he was allowed to marry by the jedi due his type having a low birth rate,or so im told

Fishy
Originally posted by beavis46
Ki-Adi-Mundi (conehead jedi) had four wives and WASNT a virgin,he was allowed to marry by the jedi due his type having a low birth rate,or so im told

Lucky bastard... Really stupid though.

Illustrious
Originally posted by beavis46

No wonder he was such a crappy jedi.

overlord
This thread is actually pretty useless just like my posts, the posting poster saw a great posting poster poster wich showed a posting poster posting poster posters and posting posters posted posting poster posters too!

Fishy
Dude stop doing that, you just say the same word a thousand times without it making sense.

Nai Fohl
Here...Lucas own words out of an interview with BBC:
"Jedi Knights aren't celibate - the thing that is forbidden is attachments - and possessive relationships." Got it ?

Veneficus
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
"Jedi Knights aren't celibate - the thing that is forbidden is attachments - and possessive relationships." Got it ?

Interesting...

Tru_Slice
Ki-Adi was a father, eh?

Were the Jedi of old a non-profit organization? Cause this dude obviously wasn't making any dough to help his kids doing that Jedi stuff.

overlord
Originally posted by Fishy
Dude stop doing that, you just say the same word a thousand times without it making sense.

Interresting.. shifty

Deus Ex
Originally posted by Nai Fohl

So a jedi in a whorehouse suddenly ain't such an awkward thing.

Now if you could just prove that the majority of SW fans aren't celebate....

Council#13
ki adi mundi had 7 daughters and 4 wives, all of whom got killed in the clone wars. and i bet obi was too dedicated to the order to lose his virginity

cool_dudes_rule
this is a weird thread.

Hybris
yes indeed , ki adi was the only one in the PT that was allowed to get laid, because his kind was on the verge of extinction.

hope i didn't make too many mistakes...

DrDoom101
u didnt

Julie
it really depends which era you're talking about....during old republic...not true...and during the NJO ect not true

Tangible God
Since the NJO Jedi were so few in numbers, and the basic code of the Old Jedi had been virtually wiped out, I don't think Luke minded.

And hey, I'm pretty sure LS Revan got some outta Bastila before flying off.

Julie
I don't think Luke ever knew much about the traditions of the jedi

starwarsfreak34
for the NJO, i'm pretty certain Jaina's lost it, and i know jacen has. Kyp's nearly forty now, so he must have. Corran has two kids, Tionne ans Kam are married, Tenel Ka did it with jacen, Saba Sebatyne had lots of barabel brats... anyone thing of more?

starwarsfreak34
oh. leia's had three kids. mara and luke've got a kid...

overlord
Wow.. Your knowledge baffles me..

Tangible God
And YOUR humongous cigarette filter astounds me.

overlord
Dear lord! I'm being followed!
(KSSH!! Go away! IEEH!!)

Tangible God
Never, I'll follow you to the end of the EArth, till the end of time and space, till the end of ah f*ck it, I want a beer.

overlord
beer Here you go, God! thumb up

Tangible God
Heh heh, Alllllright.

I hope it's Guiness.

Sir Alec that is! AH HA, Ah HA, HAHAHAHAHA.

overlord
No, it's CANON!! (That is actual beer in my country, not joking. some 13 % alcohol, pretty unusual but very gooddde)

btw: Hey everybody! All jedi are virgin!! roflmao lolz00rze l0l0l0l!

Tangible God
Not Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon caught him shagging Yaddle.

overlord
MMmh.. Yaddle.. droolio

Bespin Bart
Originally posted by Darth_Veav
And thats not cool cool

Yeah, and you're retarded. big grin

This thread is retarded as well. Good job, Krueger.

Tangible God
You know what else is retarded? Special K. Whatever happened to Regular K?

Ogami Itto
they dont bother makin it no more since "special" k is better!! i mean if ur in the supermarket and u see both special and regular k, which one u gonna go 4?? i don't see what so special bout it tho

Tangible God
Well what was wrong with the Regular K? What's the point of replacing one with the other if they're exactly the same?

Ogami Itto
but special replaced regular BECAUSE it was special...in some way

Tangible God
Maybe because the makers put a l'il something in it eh? Ya know what I'm saying don't ya, eh? Eh?

I'm talking about ecstacy.

Ogami Itto
can you imaginedroolio

Captain REX
No, I lost my imagination on eBay a year ago. big grin

overlord
You lost your virginity on Ebay? This topic is really weird..

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Tangible God
Maybe because the makers put a l'il something in it eh? Ya know what I'm saying don't ya, eh? Eh?

I'm talking about ecstacy.

nah, probably crack, thats why you lose the weight so easily Happy Dance

overlord
Oh if your regularly use XTC and survive it you'll probably lose more weight than with crack as XTC completely drains every bit of energy you have to get you so insane, but let's keep on topic shall we? I have no idea how this thread's topic suddenly transformed in to a drug topic but gunslinger Ushgarak will shoot this thread if we aren't carefull and this thread rocks!!
Happy Dance alien

Tangible God
Well, back on topic.

Maybe Anakin IS a virgin. How do we know that Yoda isn't Padme's lover, and he just Force-blinded Anakin into believing that he banged Padme.

This may explain why the twins are so short.

Twilight Janick
The old Jedi Order members were mostly virgin. New and very old Jedi Order members mostly aren't.

JaehSkywalker
what-a-what again???????
blazes i don't understand even one thing your saying, all of you.....

is obi-wan really isn't a virgin?? i don't want to believe.....

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by Tangible God
Well, back on topic.

Maybe Anakin IS a virgin. How do we know that Yoda isn't Padme's lover, and he just Force-blinded Anakin into believing that he banged Padme.

This may explain why the twins are so short.

now you really like yoda don't you??
creepy if luke and leia's father is yoda...
if he is, shouldn't they be more... green or something??????

overlord
Answer to thread: No. period.

Tangible God
Man this is getting old------Obi was 2 inches!

JaehSkywalker
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please tell me he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why am i freakin out??? give me a reason why? why??????

Tangible God
So you like small schlong's huh?

Oh well, knew I shouldn't have got my hopes up.

MTAPlayer
Revan and the exile are virgins. lol

DiamondBullets
As much as a maverick as he was, I'd say Quigon was gettin' some. Dooku prolly did too, both before and after becoming a Sith Lord. If anyone, I'd say Yareal Poof was a virgin.

DarkAge
Maybe Jedi of the Old Order weren't allowed to, but those of the New Order were? Can anyone affirm this? Wasn't Obi-Wan finding out Anakin was the father of the twins one of the reasons he fell from the order?

And Obi-Wan does NOT seem the type for casual sex if you ask me.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by DarkAge
And Obi-Wan does NOT seem the type for casual sex if you ask me.

I think he is. He be gettin' booty on the side. Even the Episode 3 visual dictionary said he had a fling with a Jedi named Siri Tachi.

Council#13
My lightsaber would have like a million different buttons for different colors and blade powers and lengths.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.