The Slumber Party

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sir Nauj
I believe thats what its called , anways I saw this movie in the IFC channel and it was so funny, dumb and jumpy at the same time. Its all about this crazy dude that escapes prison and likes to kill people with a drill which is so funny. He reminds me of M night shymalan a lot lol. So have any of you seen this movie?!? Discuss....

papabeard
Did you mean The Slumber Party Massacre, there are also 3 sequels in this franchise 1 was made in 82, part 2 in 87 and 3 was made in 1990, part 4 made in 2003 under the title Cheerleader Massacre.

www.imdb.com/title/tt0084695/

Sir Nauj
Originally posted by papabeard
Did you mean The Slumber Party Massacre, there are also 3 sequels in this franchise 1 was made in 82, part 2 in 87 and 3 was made in 1990, part 4 made in 2003 under the title Cheerleader Massacre.

www.imdb.com/title/tt0084695/
yes thats what I forgot massacre duh *hits forehead* anyways I didnt know there were also sequels but I did enjoy the first one

MildPossession
SLumber Party Massacre is one of my favourite slasher films, haven't seen any of the others in the series though.

nancy_englund
HAHAHA/
these movies are really funny..

beta-wolf_101
I don't watch slasher movies cause I've seen worst

Sir Nauj
Originally posted by nancy_englund
HAHAHA/
these movies are really funny..
I know right
Originally posted by beta-wolf_101
I don't watch slasher movies cause I've seen worst
oh dont go their *snap,snap,snap*

papabeard
There is talk of a 5th film being made

Sir Nauj
I havent watched the sequels I usually despise them.

slayer
I enjoyed this film, rented it the other week actually.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.