War on spam!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Omega
ARGH!
Here I return home from my vacation to the Far East and find my inbox littered with spam. Man, the time it took to sort through hundreds of mails to find the ones I really wanted to read.

Does ANYONE have a spamguard-system that works??

Bardock42
Originally posted by The Omega
ARGH!
Here I return home from my vacation to the Far East and find my inbox littered with spam. Man, the time it took to sort through hundreds of mails to find the ones I really wanted to read.

Does ANYONE have a spamguard-system that works??

Well I got a Google Mail Account that is rather Spam free..and I only use it for friends, or people I trust......while I have another Hotmail account I use to subscribe to things (KMC for example) ..... if you want a GMail account I can send you an invite.....I have only aboot a billion of them though no expression

Echuu
So where did you go in the far east? stick out tongue

Um, well for kmc pms I never get any spam. For my msn hotmail I just changed the filter to highest level of protection.

Clovie
on all acounts i have spam filtres..and they're getting rid of most of it (sometimes even too much..)

fini
yeah the Gmail one works pretty well.

And my filters for YAhoo email, only get compromised every now and then.

botankus
Were there any attacks from fish lady?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.