Most Annoying False Assumptions...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
The most annoying False assumptions about comic book characters....

1) DC's gods are weaker than Marvel Gods....because we don't know about DC's gods...but Marvel's MUST be stronger because we know them!

2) Wolverine can heal from anything and is incapable of being knocked out.

3) Hulk cannot be knocked out

4) Anybody with Kryptonite INSTANTLY wins against Superman

5) The only cosmics in the DC Universe are Parallax and Spectre. That's it.

6) Green Lantern's ring can only make hard-light constructs.

7) Spider-Man's spider sense gives him the ability to dodge ANYTHING.

8) Wonder Woman's lasso can be broken by physical force.

9) When Cyclops takes his visor off he's exhausted after five seconds.

10) The JLA are the only DC characters in the DC Universe.

11) The Sentry can beat anybody and anything...except Mastermind.

12) Captain America can win against anybody because he represents the American Spirit and it's impossible for him to lose.

12) Super-strong foes like the Thing are helpless against faster opponents because they can only hit things.

13) There is such a thing as Pre-Crisis when concerning the New Gods.

14) Namor and Wonder Woman are incapable of using their fastly superior speed to simply dodge or parry street-level opponents.

15) Iceman is God.

16) Xavier is the most powerful psychic alive...despite the fact that we don't know ANYTHING about DC's telepaths. But he MUST be cause we hear it alot.

17) The Flash can realistically be hit by characters that cannot match his speed.

18) Martian Manhunter only has telepathy. That's it.

19) Supergirl is stronger than Superman.

20) Doomsday only has super-strength.

21) Doom with prep is unbeatable. Batman with prep is unbeatable.

22) Superman, Wonder Woman, and other speedster powerhouses are not allowed to use their superspeed because...we said so. Marvel Characters like Silver Surfer and Iron Man are allowed to speedblitz.

23) The only superheroes in the DC Universe are the JLA, JSA, and Teen Titans. No other superheroes exist.

24) Wonder Woman can be cut with a knife or any other sharp object by street-levelers and mid tier characters.

25) Kryptonite can be found anywhere. It's very common rock.

Any others?

Mainstream
I thought current Supergirl was stronger than Supes.

Draco69
No. She spent years trapped in a spaceship surrounded by kryptonite (i.e. Krypton). The suspended hibernation didn't turn on the yellow sunlight until the Imperiux event. Thus she only had a year or two of sunlight.

Draco69
One More:

26) It's okay to hate Superman because he's ridiculously overpowered but it's PERFECTLY okay to love the Sentry for the same reasons. Because it's Marvel.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Draco69
No. She spent years trapped in a spaceship surrounded by kryptonite (i.e. Krypton). The suspended hibernation didn't turn on the yellow sunlight until the Imperiux event. Thus she only had a year or two of sunlight.

okay.

GalacticStorm
Storm takes an age to use her powers and must go into a big speech before summoning a cloud.

Mainstream
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Storm takes an age to use her powers and must go into a big speech before summoning a cloud.

"goddess of the world, I storm your black child call unto you, to bring down a cloud. from that cloud..I storm wish for you to bring down onto this land a lightenbolt to smite our....where did they go?"

Draco69
Originally posted by Mainstream
"goddess of the world, I storm your black child call unto you, to bring down a cloud. from that cloud..I storm wish for you to bring down onto this land a lightenbolt to smite our....where did they go?"

Yeah she did that alot back in the 70s.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Mainstream

laughing out loud

HigH ScholaR
ok this thing about ww lasso

but i always pondered on the thought that it csn be broken by physcal force ie by beings like spectre/LT/kismet as the lasso was created by Gaia using truth but created by a being less powerful then those on a grandr scale. IMHO

GalacticStorm
Yeah she did that alot back in the 70s.

True but that was a sign of the times and it was also by choice. All aspects of her powers manifest virtually instantaneously. To get them to their most powerful intensities takes seconds but thats the same with most energy wielders.

Draco69
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
ok this thing about ww lasso

but i always pondered on the thought that it csn be broken by physcal force ie by beings like spectre/LT/kismet as the lasso was created by Gaia using truth but created by a being less powerful then those on a grandr scale. IMHO

The lasso represents the Ultimate Truth in all aspects of Creation. It holds reality to together. Breaking it would cause reality to cease to function because the mathematics and physics that hold the multiverse together would become relative. Maybe two plus two doesn't equal 4. Thus the multiverse would utterly collapse.

It would take a very high level cosmic being to actually break it. Like the Living Tribunal.

They had just be ready for the horrific consequences.

Bardock42
1) DC's gods are weaker than Marvel Gods....because we don't know about DC's gods...but Marvel's MUST be stronger because we know them!

- Hmm they are pettycrappy gods considering that Lobo can't be kept by them, ok we really don't know anthing much aboot them.

17) The Flash can realistically be hit by characters that cannot match his speed.

We saw him being hit by many much slower enemies.

24) Wonder Woman can be cut with a knife or any other sharp object by street-levelers and mid tier characters.

She can be wounded by a decent shot arrow.....

Swanky-Tuna
The assumption I find annoying is everybody always thinks I'm joking.

And when people insist characters can whip up a dozen of their highest feats in fractions of a second to win a battle.

One More:

26) It's okay to hate Superman because he's ridiculously overpowered but it's PERFECTLY okay to love the Sentry for the same reasons. Because it's Marvel.
Wow, that mirrors my stance on why I hate Batman and like Doom. Batman just irks me.

Not a big fan of supes or sentry though.

Draco69
Originally posted by Bardock42

- Hmm they are pettycrappy gods considering that Lobo can't be kept by them, ok we really don't know anthing much aboot them.

No this forum knows nothing about DC's cosmics or gods. It's a pity really.

We saw him being hit by many much slower enemies.

Key Word: Realistically

She can be wounded by a decent shot arrow.....

Only if its magical. It takes a large amount of force to pierce her skin. Like Thor's or Hulk's. Her skin CAN be cut or pierced. But it takes massive force.

Draco69
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
The assumption I find annoying is everybody always thinks I'm joking.

And when people insist characters can whip up a dozen of their highest feats in fractions of a second to win a battle.

Wow, that mirrors my stance on why I hate Batman and like Doom. Batman just irks me.

Not a big fan of supes or sentry though.

SWANKY'S BACK!! big grin

Happy Dance

Bardock42
No this forum knows nothing about DC's cosmics or gods. It's a pity really.

Key Word: Realistically

Only if its magical. It takes a large amount of force to pierce her skin. Like Thor's or Hulk's. Her skin CAN be cut or pierced. But it takes massive force.

I agree, I personally don't know much....except that Spectre is crazy Powerful but little Idiots like Asmodel still could take over heaven if it weren't for the JLA.........

Well what is more realistically, what I can see on a daily bases in the comic books or what someone once claimed in some Who is Who ......

Sorry, Wonder Woman herself said that an ordinary arrow can pierce her skin...while Bigger Objects might not.

But all this thing happened one way or another in various comics....so except for the obvious things you pointed out there'S still place for interpretation.

armandovalles

No dude it was confirmed by Batman in Superman/Batman #19 that Supergirl was definitely both stronger and faster than Clark.

Comic Book
Wolverine wins because, he has claws and healing factor. batman wins, because he has gadgets. and no powers.

Scoobless
Originally posted by armandovalles
No dude it was confirmed by Batman in Superman/Batman #19 that Supergirl was definitely both stronger and faster than Clark.

he didn't confirm anything.... you're deliberately misleading people

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/4166/sb15jl.th.jpg
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/760/sb22ke.th.jpg

"she may even be stronger than Clark"

"seem to rival and possibly surpass Clark's"

olympian
"No this forum knows nothing about DC's cosmics or gods. It's a pity really."

On to an honest question: What big feats does DC Zeus have?

Vertigo feats and pre crisis if its the case.

I know there is one related with Diana`s bracelets. Im looking for others.

Draco69
Originally posted by armandovalles

Please. Confirmed what? Just "may".

Supergirl didn't have 20 plus years of sunlight.

willRules
Originally posted by Scoobless
he didn't confirm anything.... you're deliberately misleading people

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/4166/sb15jl.th.jpg
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/760/sb22ke.th.jpg

"she may even be stronger than Clark"

"seem to rival and possibly surpass Clark's"

cool Scoob do you have any more pics from that issue? eek!

long pig
The popular assumption about Wonder Woman readers are that they are gay, or that more gays read WW than other titles.

I noticed this on other boards and comic shops.

I really don't understand it much, though.

8bitChris

12) Captain America can win against anybody because he represents the American Spirit and it's impossible for him to lose.

12) Super-strong foes like the Thing are helpless against faster opponents because they can only hit things.

14) Namor and Wonder Woman are incapable of using their fastly superior speed to simply dodge or parry street-level opponents.

15) Iceman is God.

16) Xavier is the most powerful psychic alive...despite the fact that we don't know ANYTHING about DC's telepaths. But he MUST be cause we hear it alot.

22) Superman, Wonder Woman, and other speedster powerhouses are not allowed to use their superspeed because...we said so. Marvel Characters like Silver Surfer and Iron Man are allowed to speedblitz.

23) The only superheroes in the DC Universe are the JLA, JSA, and Teen Titans. No other superheroes exist.

Any others?

The obvious DC bias in this thread is pretty annoying. I'm not too concerned with people's personal pet peeves though. No offense.

Comic Book
Power girl has big breast, so she wins.

Draco69
Originally posted by 8bitChris
The obvious DC bias in this thread is pretty annoying. I'm not too concerned with people's personal pet peeves though. No offense.

Please. I'm just counteracting the IMMENSE Marvel bias on this forum. I'm a minority.

Before I came here, everyone thought that Wonder Woman was about as strong as Spider-Man. Superman could only lift 20,000 tons. And Martian Manhunter didn't have super-strength.

And this board is STILL ridiculously inknowledgeable about DC.

I just pointed out the main incentives of the Marvel Bias.

Comic Book
Spiderman could beat batman, so get over it.

Draco69
yes

Comic Book
yes
Oh thank god. ok i will listen to you now.

8bitChris
Please. I'm just counteracting the IMMENSE Marvel bias on this forum. I'm a minority.

Before I came here, everyone thought that Wonder Woman was about as strong as Spider-Man. Superman could only lift 20,000 tons. And Martian Manhunter didn't have super-strength.

And this board is STILL ridiculously inknowledgeable about DC.

I just pointed out the main incentives of the Marvel Bias.

Why do you let it bother you so much?

All the people worth debating with don't make any of those "false assumptions".

Draco69
I don't like inequality period. It annoys me that people go out of their way to create vs. battles where the DC characters are at a tremendous disadvantage and it's all to say "DC sucks".

Creshosk
How about

"Wolverine is just a brainless beserker who has no skill."

That one is pretty annoying.

"Adamantium is unbreakable"
or "Adamantium can cut anything." of course that's counter blalanced by
"You need tremendous force to cut something with adamantium because we don't know all of it's physical properties."

8bitChris
I don't like inequality period. It annoys me that people go out of their way to create vs. battles where the DC characters are at a tremendous disadvantage and it's all to say "DC sucks".

DC fans are equally guilty of doing this.

I've seen Avalon and Juntai vote for DC characters on almost every single thread that contains them.

I think it's annoying that everyone assumes no one in Marvel can take Superman.

Comic Book
I hate that when they assume, batman could beat Spiderman.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Comic Book
I hate that when they assume, batman could beat Spiderman.

There are various reasons why one might think Batman could indeed beat Spiderman.

Comic Book
There are various reasons why one might think Batman could indeed beat Spiderman.

PREP TIME

8bitChris

Not to be nitpicky but...

That would have looked a lot cleaner if you just typed,

"There are reasons why one would think Batman could beat Spiderman."

Bardock42
PREP TIME

Not only.....

Not to be nitpicky but...

That would have looked a lot cleaner if you just typed,

"There are reasons why one would think Batman could beat Spiderman."
It would have indeed...but it wouldn't have been quite as amusing as it was for me that way.

Comic Book
Marvel > DC

Bardock42
Marvel > DC

Disagree there.....except if you mean Powerful Chartacters.....according to this Forum Marvel has only Gods and Over-Gods

Creshosk
Marvel > DC What reasoning could you possibly have to come to that conclusion?

Comic Book
Originally posted by Creshosk
What reasoning could you possibly have to come to that conclusion?

Marvel bitched smacked dc for years. Dc justnow got good stories, but they are going back to kiddy shit, like some one said.

pr1983
Marvel bitched smacked dc for years. Dc justnow got good stories, but they are going back to kiddy shit, like some one said.

I'd rather have kiddy shit than horeshit...

Bardock42

Hahah....the Batman Stories of the Last Ten Years....heck since Knightfall beat most that Marvel ever published.....

Comic Book
Originally posted by pr1983
I'd rather have kiddy shit than horeshit...

laughing out loud

pr1983
DC has had good stories ever since the crisis... Marvel has been going downhill for the past 10-15 years imo...

Bardock42
DC has had good stories ever since the crisis... Marvel has been going downhill for the past 10-15 years imo...

Yeah, I thought Ultimates would make them great again...but they actually got rather boring really fast.

Comic Book

not the xmen stories smile

Bardock42

I guess I didn't read them for a long time..and I didn't read them for a long time.....but all the time from Onslaught on that I read was really really bad......even Zero Tolerance...which was basically a good idea....oh and Ultimate X-Men blow so bad.

Draco69
X-Men stories have been piss for about 10-15 years...until Morrison showed up and saved the series.

Creshosk
Add that to the list

"DC stories are all kiddy, Marvel's are hardcore and gritty."

Comic Book
Originally posted by Creshosk
Add that to the list

"DC stories are all kiddy, Marvel's are hardcore and gritty."

which do your ass like better, CRESH smile

Creshosk
which do your ass like better, CRESH smile I like Marvel and DC equally.

pr1983

Yes the X-Men stories... Morrison and Whedon being exceptions... otherwise they've been worth more as toilet paper...

Piedmon

But the thing is, those are true....

Yeah, these especially piss me off....

Whirlysplatt

lol smile confused no

Comic Book
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
lol smile confused no

better than Superman stories Happy Dance

pr1983
Originally posted by Piedmon

aw come on... cap? honestly?

as for doom and batman... i dunno...

better than Superman stories Happy Dance

says you... erm

Bardock42
Originally posted by Piedmon

No...none of those are true....Cap can be beat......

And Batman as well as Doom couldn't win everything with prep ....wll they both might be able to take over Apokolips but except for that....they'd probably have a little problem with Doomsday (for example) ...oh Cap would too

Comic Book
Ok, I can not go wrong by saying, Spiderman over all is better than any dc story over all.

pr1983
Ok, I can not go wrong by saying, Spiderman over all is better than any dc story over all.

Now THAT'S a false assumption...

Jimmy Buggs
super man can beat hulk

Jimmy Buggs
ult cap is better then reg cap

pr1983
Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs
super man can beat hulk

He can...

Jimmy Buggs
superman fan boys are cool

Comic Book
He can...

I second that.

pr1983

I'm no fanboy... messed

Whirlysplatt

I know wink

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

Dr.Fate
Alpha Flight sucks and could get owned by Wolverine by himself. WHAT THE HELL. go to the Alpha Flight Respect Thread and you will learn alot about Alpha Flight and the kind of crazy power they really have. See Guardian Hurting GALACTUS really.

Hegemon875
One More:

OMG Im with ya brother I hate people like that.

Scoobless
ult cap is better then reg cap

he is... that's not a false assumption

smile

The Ion
One More:

Yeah but Superman is a boyscout and The Sentry is cool and dark!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

long pig
I don't think anyone cares about how "ridiculously overpowered" Superman is, it's how ridiculously underpowered his villains are.

That's the beef!

Avalonofthewind
DC fans are equally guilty of doing this.

I've seen Avalon and Juntai vote for DC characters on almost every single thread that contains them.

I think it's annoying that everyone assumes no one in Marvel can take Superman.

Really? So you go into every thread I go into and keep tabs?
Interesting...

The Ion
Thems be fightin words.

Tron
I second that.

I third that.

Originally posted by long pig
I don't think anyone cares about how "ridiculously overpowered" Superman is, it's how ridiculously underpowered his villains are.

That's the beef!

Depends on which villains you're talking about...

Lucid Lui
The most annoying false assumption to me, has to be when people think that Aquaman is exactly the same as he was portrayed in Superfriends. Man i used to get annoyed by that. Better to ignore it now though...

yahman
That Nefaria has 100 x the strength of powerman !!!!!!!! (He has far more !)

That Thanos is stronger than everyone, as he is posing in a pic with Prof Hulk, Thing, Thor and Herc.

That Juggernaught is stronger than Superman !!!!!!!!

That battle feats are greater than actual feats.

That phoenix can beat everyone, because 'wiki' said so.

That G.S. ISN't the editor of the Phoenix 'wiki' page.

That Hulks strength is limitless, and there fore it entitles you to go around harassing my mate, Olympian.

That Warlock and Sentry are different people on this forum.

That being a troll is a bad thing.

wink smile

Draco, very funny list by the way !!!!!!!! big grin

Adam Warlock
Haha very funny Yahman. You don't sound like your master Whirly, but you've created a whole new persona , one that exceeds Whirly's skill in pushing people's buttons and annoying them. You are no doubt a master Troll. thumb down

Most annoying false assumptions...

Superman can beat Silver Surfer. sick

Thanos is weaker than Superman, WW, and Captain Marvel

Yahman's power rating list is what all superheroes/villains should be ranked by.

A Green Lantern can do anything.

Spiderman can beat Firelord again if they fought again.

Thing can beat beings like Wonder Man and Thor.

Phoenix Force is weak. (According to the twins Yahman and Whirly)

Batman is as smart as Dr. Doom.

Pre-Crisis Darkseid is Lucifer. (According to Draco and Jimmy-San's website he is)

Full Potential Flash can throw the Multi-verse at beings who are far more powerful than he is.

Superman being faster than Silver Surfer. sick

DarkCrawler
Namor instantly going to low class when outside water...

severance
That the bigger and stupdier the power feats the cooler the character or comic.
My favourite character can lift 100 ons
Well my favourite character can lift a mountain
yeh well mine can move planets
so.. so mine can juggle galaxies
And if mine lets rip a fart it will extinguish all the stars in the universe

stupid ill thought out power stunts are a device to try and hide thin plots and weak characterisation

EsteemedLeader
)Wonder Woman is a master martial artist.

)Wonder Woman is a master of all forms of combat on Earth.

)Destroying Wonder Woman's lasso will destroy the multiverse.

Scoobless
Originally posted by severance
That the bigger and stupdier the power feats the cooler the character or comic.
My favourite character can lift 100 ons
Well my favourite character can lift a mountain
yeh well mine can move planets
so.. so mine can juggle galaxies
And if mine lets rip a fart it will extinguish all the stars in the universe

stupid ill thought out power stunts are a device to try and hide thin plots and weak characterisation

is that a Batman V's Wolverine debate?

severance
is that a Batman V's Wolverine debate?

in that despite the fact they are both barely above average joe level and yet they can apparently kisk the ass of anyone in their respective universe.

not really what i am getting at.

more an attack of fanboys who laud the mighty efforts of heroes in the past who have achieved incredible feats like destroying planets as if this is what makes the character great. The hulk is my favourite character the fact that he held a mountain range on his back or destroyed an asteroid twice the size of the earth does not make him a great character. This in my opinion makes him cartoonish in a kiddie kind of way.
What makes a great character is some vulnerability. When hulk had 800lbs of flesh burned away by Vector's tk and yet he did not give up. Now that is exciting. The guy was inches from death but would not quit

Juntai
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
)Wonder Woman is a master martial artist.

)Wonder Woman is a master of all forms of combat on Earth.

)Destroying Wonder Woman's lasso will destroy the multiverse.
I don't know about master martial artist, but she's DEFINATELY a master of combat...
And destroying her lasso, is impossible, if truth still exists in the universe.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Juntai
I don't know about master martial artist, but she's DEFINATELY a master of combat...
And destroying her lasso, is impossible, if truth still exists in the universe.

Didnt it get ripped by Bizarro in the Trinity mini?

Juntai
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Didnt it get ripped by Bizarro in the Trinity mini? Yes, non-canon though, I'm afraid. However, there was an event in which truth collapsed in JLA for a time.., and it just unraveled.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Juntai
Yes, non-canon though, I'm afraid. However, there was an event in which truth collapsed in JLA for a time.., and it just unraveled.

Cool. wink

wannabe

AND

Xavier is a "lame" old man who has no chance against DC and major Marvel telepaths, because he does not use his powers openly and to their full extend on a daily basis.

RAGE17
Originally posted by yahman
That Nefaria has 100 x the strength of powerman !!!!!!!! (He has far more !)

That Thanos is stronger than everyone, as he is posing in a pic with Prof Hulk, Thing, Thor and Herc.

That Juggernaught is stronger than Superman !!!!!!!!

That battle feats are greater than actual feats.

That phoenix can beat everyone, because 'wiki' said so.

That G.S. ISN't the editor of the Phoenix 'wiki' page.

That Hulks strength is limitless, and there fore it entitles you to go around harassing my mate, Olympian.

That Warlock and Sentry are different people on this forum.

That being a troll is a bad thing.

wink smile

Draco, very funny list by the way !!!!!!!! big grin

i am proud of you you have become like my good friend whirly

Smaxxer
A quick top twenty

1. Batman is prepared for everything and never has to search in his utility belt for the right item.

2. Hulk can get stronger and stronger until he can beat just about everybody.

3. Xavier is a wuss because he holds back a lot.

4. Batman can NOT be knocked out because of his suit.

5. Punisher is just a maniac who hides behind his guns.

6. Thanos plans everything and has back up plans for his back up plans and never makes mistakes or doubts himself.

7. Wolverine can not cut Wonderwoman, Hulk, Thing or Thor.

8. Superman is a boring boyscout.

9. Cyclops is miles away from being the leader Captain America is.

10. Nightcrawler wins every fight thanks to teleporting peoples arms and heads off.

11. Sue Richards wins every fight because she instantly makes force bubbles into peoples bodies while instantly protecting herself and the entire FF with a anti-telepathic shield.

12. Champion is the greatest fighter of them all.

13. Karate Kid is human.

14. Spider-Man gets hit by old men in wheelchairs all the time.

15. Warlock has an interesting personality and a good sense of humour.

16. Star Wars characters won't have much problems with Marvel or DC heroes because they are the incarnation of the Force itself.

17. Thing never quits and never gives up.

18. Sentry is absolutely not overhyped, he is worth every penny.

19. Magneto is a very talented telepath.

20 Elektra can take Wolverine any day in the week, and twice on Sunday.

jnt29904
The most annoying false assumption that ive heard is that SS could defeat thanos. lol

darthgoober
That it makes sense for Wolverine to regenenerate from a skeleton.

That Wonder Woman can't speed blitz.

That Pre Crisis Superman should be able to do ANYTHING he wants in a forum battle.

Broly92
Wonder Woman is not a lesbo laughing out loud or no expression you decide!

Draco69
Heeeeey! I remember this thread.

And my list still stands. Some of them are being invalidated but alot are still true for the most part...

B dot Rob
Originally posted by Smaxxer
A quick top twenty

15. Warlock has an interesting personality and a good sense of humour.

You suck mad

Broly92
Originally posted by B dot Rob
You suck mad
Co-sign miffed

Tron
Originally posted by darthgoober
That Pre Crisis Superman should be able to do ANYTHING he wants in a forum battle.

The messed up thing is, he kinda can. That's Pre-Crisis Supes for ya. Why do you think DC had to change him?

darthgoober
Originally posted by Tron
The messed up thing is, he kinda can. That's Pre-Crisis Supes for ya. Why do you think DC had to change him?
Yes, in a comic book, he obviously can(because of the writers), but aren't we supposed to get away from from all that BS around here?

MJOILNIR
Thor was 10x his normal str in blood and thunder. "Sorry no".
Warrior madness Thor is 10x his normal Str, "no Berserk Thor is".
Everybody hates Supes because he is so powerful, "No some of us are actually old enough to have read pre crisis when it was being written and hated the horrible writing."

Scoobless
That Chuck Norris isn't a pu$$ie

shifty

Endless Mike
Points 10 and 23 contradict each other.

R.O.T. Yahman
That Chuck Norris isn't a pu$$ie

shifty

Cool Sig ! smile

Scoobless
Tx ... it's about time someone said it! .... big grin

stick out tongue

R.O.T. Yahman
Tx ... it's about time someone said it! .... big grin

stick out tongue

Uhhhh ? confused

I dont speak Scottish sorry ? laughing

Scoobless
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
Uhhhh ? confused

I dont speak Scottish sorry ? laughing

No need to apologise.... justs go kiss your Queen's gigantic arse as usual

stick out tongue

boriquaking55

15) Iceman is God.

Any others?

DC bias ftw

manjaro
1. if good guys kill they are no better than the bad guys

2. heroes shouldnt kill, for there is always another way

3. ppl arent allowed to betray thier super team, bcuz they wont eventually be re-welcomed with open arms

4. law enforcemnt will always respond with lightning speed when anti heroes are in town racking up a massive body countbig grin

5. whenever there is a world threatening event one hero or group of heroes wont be able to stop it all by themselves without anybody else ever finding out about it.

eg.
a. Strange thwarting dormammu or some other magical/cosmic entity all by himself.
b. the avengers saving the world from the Kree all by themsleves
c. the FF saving the world from the Skrulls all by themselves
d. the Xmen saving the world from the Shi'ar all by themselves
e. quasar/marvel/adam warlock saving the universe all by themselves....

the common denominator being the rest of the superhero commuity and the world at large would be totally clueless to what almost happened

Dinkus Mayhem
"16) Xavier is the most powerful psychic alive...despite the fact that we don't know ANYTHING about DC's telepaths. But he MUST be cause we hear it alot."

To be honest, I have never heard anyone ever make that claim. There are many telepaths (both dc and marvel) with more raw potential and power than Xavier, though I would support the claim that very few (dc or marvel) have as much training in the telepath field than Xavier.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.