Your favorite superhero in comics, and why

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comic Book
I am asking it, in off topic, because i want to know, what people like, and are not to familiar with, comics. So, say what is your favorite superhero, and why.

Maybe, you only know them from the movies, but thats ok, just say it anyway.

Sir Nauj
Storm because she can control the weather and fly
Rogue because she can absorb powers plus fly and super strength after stealing ms marvels powers
night crawler because he can vanish and appear anywhere he wants!!

Gold Digger
Right Here

DarkC
What Gold Digger said.

Comic Book
Originally posted by Gold Digger
Right Here

I am asking it, in off topic, because i want to know, what people like, and are not to familiar with, comics. So, say what is your favorite superhero, and why.

DarkC
Originally posted by Comic Book

Just because we visit the off-topic forum, you assume we don't visit the rest?

Comic Book
Originally posted by DarkC

yes

Gold Digger

exactly!

You're not allowed to posts threads about comic books in any other forums besides the comic book section

Comic Book
exactly!

You're not allowed to posts threads about comic books in any other forums besides the comic book section

Where does it say, that in the off topic forum ?

DarkC
There's a reason for the existence of the Comic Book Forums. If everyone were to ask the OTF Crew, it would become cluttered. Please stick to the Comic Book Forum instead.

Comic Book
There's a reason for the existence of the Comic Book Forums. If everyone were to ask the OTF Crew, it would become cluttered. Please stick to the Comic Book Forum instead.

no

Gold Digger
One of the mods WILL close this. And if you continue to break the rules, they'll ban you yes sad

Comic Book
One of the mods WILL close this. And if you continue to break the rules, they'll ban you yes sad \\ yes

Pandemoniac
Ok, they are right, this should be moved.

DarkC
no
You know that this is against the forum rules, right? Posting in irrelevant forums, and not searching?

Comic Book
You know that this is against the forum rules, right? Posting in irrelevant forums, and not searching?

I get the point, but i can not rewind time, so be off. smile

DarkC
Reported it anyways. It'll get moved/merged.

Comic Book
Reported it anyways. It'll get moved/merged.

it wasn't that serious smile
Calm down big grin

DarkC
it wasn't that serious smile
Calm down big grin
No it wasn't, but it should still be moved...

Comic Book
No it wasn't, but it should still be moved...

when they see, it they see it, no need to panic, and report. Not that serious smile

WindDancer
This isn't agaisn't the rules and there are plenty of threads similar to this one in the comic book forums. If you're interested in comics books visit your local comic book shop.

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.