Lobo,Spikey thing, jugganaurt vs Hulk,hercules,Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HigH ScholaR
Lobo,Sasquatch, jugganaurt vs Hulk,hercules,Abomination

lobo's cloning abilty from him bleeding is made null and void/ it can not happen.

who wins

NOTE; not thing but SASQUATCH

roughrider
Lobo, Pineapple Thing and Juggernaut take the day!

HigH ScholaR
it meant to say SASQUATCH NOT THING

roughrider
Well...that's quite the spelling error. smile

Wynndar
HAHAHAHA

Betageuze
herc AND Hulk in the same team....... this combination.. is nearly unbeatable . (only HULK KILLER HUMANOID would stand a chance)

Cosmic Cube
The leaders Humanoids aren't all that impressive.

Good fight, and I'll take team one.

Betageuze
leades has many Humanoids... but... the HULK KILLER HUMANOID is .. unique..... he is the most awesome force in marvel .. i do believe.....

and abo , hulk an herc will win this

olympian
Current Lobo doesnt seem impressive as before and post Byrne Sasquacth isent in the same league of the rest.

Edge to team two.

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by olympian
Current Lobo doesnt seem impressive as before and post Byrne Sasquacth isent in the same league of the rest.

Edge to team two.

You mean de-aged lobo? Or most recent appearance lobo? Lobo never SEEMS as impressive in his own books, because he fights things that are way above the norm.

Maestro
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
it meant to say SASQUATCH NOT THING

laughing laughing laughing

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Betageuze
leades has many Humanoids... but... the HULK KILLER HUMANOID is .. unique..... he is the most awesome force in marvel .. i do believe.....
I fought something similar to Hulk Killer Humanoid the other day. I fought it from the trunk of my mom's car to the porch. It's called a bag of cat liter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.