Jedi Deaths

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Admiral Akbar
I was wondering why Qui GOn Jin was cremated when he died, do other jedi do the same or what? Oh and Maul vs Yoda on a narrow strip/platform similar to where Jin fought Maul 1v1.

Darth Faunus
What the hell? I know its a side duel so that this thread isn't closed (which it will be), but Maul vs. Yoda?

Darth L. Dipsit
They do the same, yes. However, I thought it was weird that Qui-Gon Jinn's body didn't return to the Force - and it didn't seem like Vader did either after he died while talking to Luke. It always seemed to me that his head should have faded away and he would have become somewhat lighter (he is just a torso, after all), so Luke could have dragged him more easily.

Darth Faunus
He hath returned!! All Hail the Lord of the *gasp* Jawoks!!

Seriously, nice to see you again. Thought we'd lost you.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
They do the same, yes. However, I thought it was weird that Qui-Gon Jinn's body didn't return to the Force - and it didn't seem like Vader did either after he died while talking to Luke. It always seemed to me that his head should have faded away and he would have become somewhat lighter (he is just a torso, after all), so Luke could have dragged him more easily. Yeah I thought that too. But apparently, since we only saw Anakin's face for not even a second on his moment of death we didn't see him vanish, which he did, we just didn't see it.

And Yoda vs. Maul? C'mon!

The little green guy against the little red guy.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
What the hell? I know its a side duel so that this thread isn't closed (which it will be), but Maul vs. Yoda?
Yes, take a look at the location before you send jawas to slaughter me.

I understand that this fight looks like a total ownage fight, yet yoda has nowhere to flip around...

Darth Faunus
I looked at the location. And it doesn't matter. The Force, anyone?

Admiral Akbar
What do you expect a force push? they are fighting on a thin narrow platform extending for like 50 feet or more... Yoda cant flip since there is no room.... so his style is useless.. for the time bieng..

Darth Faunus
Erm, you don't think he could flip around? If Maul can leap around like a deranged clown, I'm pretty sure Yoda could as well. Hell, he's a third Maul's height. Or, as I said, he could Force push him. How is that out of the question.

darthsith19
Yeah, the location is in Maul's favor. And how would Yoda Force push Maul if he's busy defending himself? But I still think Yoda'd win.

Admiral Akbar
Well Faunus, I dont think you realize what location im talking about, there is absolutely 98% no room to jump or perform any stunts, heck not even Maul did any in 1v1 with Qui Gon Jin, Il try to describe what location it is.

Maul and them fight. Maul kicks obi wan like 10 feet down or more. Obi lands and gets a grip on corners. Upset, Jiin elbows maul in the face, down the same way and the jumps towards him. That is where the fight begins with them both.

Deus Ex
Look, Yoda was able to parry and fight with Sidious at point blank range on the pod with relatively little jumping.

And uh, Sidious trained Maul.

And Maul is horribly outclassed here.

Darth_Glentract
And force push would still work against Maul.

Admiral Akbar
True, the force push would work, but Janus. They are not fighting on a cicular pod but a thin narrow stip/walkway. Watch TPM duel of the fates and you will know what I am talking about. Yoda has no room whatsoever.

Deus Ex
And he'd still fek up Maul. Yoda > Maul. This is pretty much universal. Now, unless Yoda only had his gimmer stick in this instance, he still will win. You don't think he's that incapable, do you?

Admiral Akbar
With the force no doubt, but in this instance they use lightsabers, and fight on a rope streching from one building to another! Who has the better balance.

Deus Ex
Yoda? The guy IS 900 years old, and shows more Force aided dexterity and motion than anyone in the entire series. What next? You gonna hide his arthritis meds?

Admiral Akbar
lol... New fight Maul vs Yoda on crutches. And he just recovered after brain surgery. Yoda also has alzimers. oo, I cant spell for shit.

Darth_Glentract
How about dead Yoda against Maul?

Admiral Akbar
ugh, dude you make tough ones. Maul would struggle but in the end prevail.

Deus Ex
lmfao!

Darth L. Dipsit
Zombie Yoda?

Deus Ex
no, druggie Yoda.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.